Sunday, November 26, 2006

A BLOGGABLE OFFENCE.............


I am slowly but surely recovering from the effects of a self-inflicted overdose of vodka on Friday night. Having dreaded the event with my usual pessimism, I am delighted to say this old toad had a great time at the annual SAPS braai.

Admittedly more animal than human, I spent the evening doing what I must do. Touching as many people as possible. My friend tells me it is flirting. I agree with her as it would confuse her if I were to try and explain otherwise.....

I CAN feel the good in people. Its as simple and as complicated as that. Like file-sharing? I give and get given in return.

Which brings me to der Kommissar. A man I had marked as unafraid of anything - a staunch family man and a workaholic. And yet, speaking to him on Friday night there was no bravery in him at all. He hastily trotted out Lazzie's party line of going off to seek the company of YOUNG ladies, and fled.

A short while later, while sitting just a few feet away, he awkwardly called over 2 of his very young and pretty staff members and insisted they give him a kiss to their utter bemusement.
*choking......
does der Kommissar have nightmares about the aged toad fancying him? Is the Pope a Catholic?

Allow me to allay these fears here and now....the only possible reason I wish to get up close to der Kommissar, EVER, is to whisper my mantra in his ear, which I did.

The last genuine crush this nearly 61 year old toad had on anyone was the savage young Zaphod over at Studio54, about 6 or 7 years ago. He turned out to be the same age as my own son.
Grimness in the extreme heheh....

Surely those with even the most basic of psyche knowledge could figure out that I shut that department down for good way back then? I am closed for business if you will.

*hands der Kommissar a cloth to mop his anxious brow....

I did wonder who was left holding the fort aka manning the Ops room at the station on Friday night. Lazzie popped in and out and was civil in passing. He is looking very much nicer these days. Makeover?
did Captain Courageous jump over the road to help run the monitoring for the evening? My guess would be yes.

There HAVE to be cctv cameras everywhere but I was just too wasted to focus. Next time?

One of the Weaker Links was glaringly absent. Where on earth was our very own Councillor? I so wanted to compliment him on his newly decorated palace at No. 84 Harris Crescent.
*sigh....it can wait......

Young Calvin Bhopal has not been seen for a very long time either. Curious.... not in his official post as representative at our CPF Meetings and not at the Friday night bash...
Im sure he would be mightily offended if I were to slot him into the Weak Link column but.......?

With the monitoring system so visibly in place up at the Hall, it is no longer necessary to send a rep. to the CPF Meetings? You think?

I must remind you that in my house, 95% of what you now monitor is only what I deliberately give you. Even the game-wrecker has learned, for the most part, to play along.

I would venture that NO amount of audio monitoring is equal to physically watching a speaker holding forth. *chuckles.....

So - we can expect our brave designated rep. to attend our next meeting? (Calvin is certainly cute enough but surely Lazzie as Information Officer is more suitable?) *sharpens its teeth......

I was entertained to find the Silver Fox putting in an appearance at the braai. He gave up fairly early in the evening heheh.... geriatric bait perchance? *falls about...

After nipping out early this morning to buy the Sunday papers, I got a couple of nice shots of the Councillors newly finished abode. Pretty much as I walked back into my kitchen I was bombarded with what? Radio Waves? Savage earache and teeth jangling. So much in the extreme that as usual, I saw the funny side of it.
Only the Courageous Captain knows here whether tis fabrication or truth and I very much doubt that he will tell you the latter. For him to openly admit to childish tantrums would lose him that which is dearest to him : Face.

Having published in yesterdays blog about the little dazzling light that Fred so kindly sends us into the lounge? It wasnt on this morning :{. Hopefully he just forgot and it will be back tonight. Asking for my PC to be set to the 196 ip range caused my Hero to give me four dud 41. ips in a row. a deep thinker as always...*laffing..
Tis so obviously still the little things in life that give him pleasure. He tries as always to give me reasons to dislike him. A nigh-on impossible task for me. I only have to hear the PC make his entry sound and I am smiling.
After all, he reads and listens to my mad ravings more than any other person I know, and he does this by choice hehe...
He may well have given Fred some of his power but his soul remains mine.....

---oOo---


PS Are all my blogs public property? Are they subject to deletions and alterations at any time? With 2 programs running which one is used for blogger? The Captains with changes or mine?


26th November 2006 at 1.17pm