Friday, September 29, 2006

WE ARE THE CHOSEN ONES.....
A thousand pardons for repetitions that will, without a doubt, ensue....
The Redundancy Writing is pretty much on the Wall for this Toad. There seems to be so little left that the Muni and its Gatekeepers can do in this valley area, that will surprise and awe me, as theyve done in the past.
The faerie lights on the top floor of St. Theresa's? 2 days ago I noticed that ALL of the windows were opened. Unprecedented and I would guess now that many of the pretty lights are merely reflections, though of what, I cant say.
The 'square' appearance of what I like to call the malevolent lights? I now realise that without my mild prescription spectacles, these particular lights have a distinct, segmented appearance. Strange but true...
Cassims roof still remains a mystery and though I have now taken to checking the dew levels whenever the roof lights are at their brightest, I am still not convinced that there is no fibre-optic cable involved.
The fact remains that I actually SAW the 4ft square panel and the two tiny ones on Clives garage wall waiting for their 'special' treatment and that alone is quite enough for me to say that St. Theresa's has been similarly attended to. The lights on the walls at the Boys Hostel section? Bad news for the residents but vital to the Grand Scheme.
As blogged previously in Do You Really Want To Live Forever?....
I am now more than ever convinced that the elderly gentleman and his two wekkers in the Muni Water vehicle have somehow, by their judicious digging in the valley, arranged that the water pressure affecting the EMF levels (or vice versa) be handled now via the sewage line down there. Again - out of sight, out of mind? *laffin....
My Controller an IRC Cop???? Now theres a thought that makes a LOT of sense. If this is so, small wonder that so many IRC users bought the lies and smear campaign. Hopefully though, my constant whittering has finally given a few, pause for thought.
Is it now publicly admitted that the Corrupt elements at our local Constabulary teamed up with the Telkom Overport Depot to illegally monitor private landlines? That this was done for years and used by criminal elements to their advantage? I doubt it!
An IRC cop bounds into Mweb's trivia channel and makes allegations to an enraptured audience? If its said on the Internet, it MUST be true? *laffin....
I certainly used the term gummybear in a private mail when referring to coloured people but at no time did i think it was derogatory. With hindsight of course I can see how patronising and kak it sounds...
I also said in a Private mail once that Hindi people IMO had a proclivity towards corruption that Muslim people didnt. Another genius observation and the result?
The Osman family were moved in next door and fully debunked my theory quite smartly.
The desperate attempts to smear this toad as a racist were doomed to fail. Colour simply doesnt bother me and I dont think it ever did. Sadly though, my stupid remarks would have been seen by some/many as racist....*shrugs...
To this day I still wonder why the MwebsTechnical Director, one Andre Retief AND the CEO of Telkoms so-called Abuse line, Pieter Bezuidenhout, saw fit to hop aboard the bandwagon and send repeated Trojan attacks to our PC. I can only guess that they had been 'filled in' by the Controller (an IRC cop right?that Has to be an oxymoron!) who had already droned our machine and was using it to send out attacks to telecoms worldwide. We certainly werent supposed to instal NeoTrace and discover these 2 gentlemen were involved in any way.?
Did my blog on the chalky, brittle effect that appeared on Sophie's plastic pool ever reach the ears of the courageous Allen Spence, Project Manager for the Highly Technical Computerised Anti-Theft devices attached to the Controller and my streetlight poles back in 2004? Did he laugh gaily and shrug and say "oops! accidents will happen"...
Do Sean Mudaly and Theunis from Overport Telkom have access to this blog? and if so, do they Still chuckle and think its all a joke?
No wonder Howard Whitehead, Head of Ethikwinis Electricity Department didnt bother replying to any of my many mails. His Golden Handshake rests gingerly on his total silence.
*The Toad hands the Trophy for Most Corrupt Municipality to the Head and curtseys... absolutely no contest here.
---oOo---
Friday 29th September 2006 at 11.55am

No comments: