Thursday, August 17, 2006

READY FOR THE ROUGH STUFF.....
My unreliable reporting was noted years ago and Full advantage has been taken of this ... I AM a joke :}
The consequences are pretty obvious... as I sit here by the PC at 4.30am this morning, the force is such that my ears feel deaf in spite of repeated swallowing. The very air sounds 'thick'.
Skydog's one and only permitted/arranged fishing trip via Skype left me with the realisation that my Master has, as always, been less than forthcoming with his peers.
My sms yesterday to Dawn Govender aka Sweet Violet that was? a greeting from Death Valley? Met with an uncharacteristic stoney silence. Blocked? or she has been advised not to reply? hmm....
by 4.35am this morning my head was actually hurting with the pressure. Will I utimately pull a Basil? Quite possibly....
Alterations and additions were made to the Tardis stuff yesterday by two workers at Balis. This morning his pool area is totally dark and the 'Bedroom' sensor facing our place is off. Although the mental flashing light keeps busily working in his garage.
My keyboard drags amazingly last night and again this morning and the DSTV pin number appears to have been hacked. No surprises there.
I hope that it is noted that I invariably correct any mistaken assumptions I make as I go along.
My Blog login HAS been altered and definitely not due to upgrades etc by google. They would have offered me the choice I am certain.
It never ceases to amaze me at how easily the residents here in Sherwood have been persuaded by various means and methods, to allow workers on to their properties, where they have steadily installed materials and devices unbeknownst to the property owners. Genius.....
On the off-chance that any of the funnies that play Trivia with me, read this? I still fall about at how seriously so many take the game. It matters not that I am lagged/pinged or whatever if I can actually get the answer down without a typo it is a miracle enough whether it appears 2nd or 10th heheh... such sillies you are...
18 August 2006 @ 7.21am

No comments: