Wednesday, August 23, 2006

ALAS, MY ARMOUR OF RESOLVE, LEVEL 10 WAS
chipped this morning when The Controller smiled and waved to me. I had to sternly remind myself that...
Sometime after we'd gone to be last night (couldve been 5 minutes or an hour later) I dreamed one of those nano-second vivid dreams.
a hugely bright room filled with people partying, dancing and music. 2 of the guys (both looking remarkably like Bali) in different designer suits opened gifts. One got beige stokeys and the other brown stokeys. Weird.
Then I woke with a start with the MOST crushing pressure in my head. Such pressure as you cannot imagine.
Now of course I have to guess that it was once again the strange, bright light that appears momentarily shining on our wardrobe and the ensuing burst of music that ive previously blogged, that triggered this odd dream.
Im also guessing that the term 'acceptable levels of EMF' at that particular moment, was/is a joke right?
And now for the standard shrug, smile and denial yes? "She has clear pre-existing psychological baggage?" Sure. I would venture to suggest that if I am crazy I am keeping VERY suitable company.
and to end:
When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say......
---oOo---
August 24th, Thursday at 8.03am

No comments: