Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Lost Minds & Saved Souls....

An so it was... for six years is it already?, i elevated, dramatised and raised the Game to something mysterious, inexplicable and fantastic. course only now do i see that all the while it was just a rather sordid, grubby little vendetta? Ive given many a laff to many an egg-head tech along the way.... u gave out and still do give out my isp number at every opportunity? eish Bali xx It could always be argued that had i not written the blog in my PRIVATE outlook express regarding dear young Shrooms, my attackers wouldve gotten bored and left me alone? Naaa.. I would dispute that strongly.... if twere left to just the wild young, and not so young hackers ja that might be what wouldve happened... but with you there? Nope.... u were always after blood were u not lol..?
I am and always will be a cracker magnet .... no disputing that *sigh..... How Lu the Righteous used to try and tell me that there was a massive difference between hackers and crackers? jaja... well how i understand it now is that hackers enter ure pc as some sort of self-gratifying exercise to prove to themselves they CAN... mostly very insecure ppl i should think? Whereas crackers come on in purely to cause as much mayhem and damage as possible? *beams at CrackerBali......
The suggestion that i deliberately went into my servers trivia room and then on to the official trivia website to cause mischief? pffft... i havent the brains to think that far ahead as u well know.... only after i discovered the missing logs of conversation between Shrooms, Zaph and myself in the mirc logs did it dawn on me for sure that i had company in the machine....( i had suspected it for ages reading the silly pointed remarks often referring to mails i sent) sad.....and who would a tard suspect after bein shrieked at in such a fashion? Why the two jolly twits of course heheh.... an so it was that i wrote the blog about being able to contact UCT and mention that there may be a student on a specific course that was a hacker? omw!!!!! Panic in the camp? lmao !!! ag ja but when the back is to the wall thats wot u get ......
an u destroy stuff hand over fist here.... not like u slide into the machine and Only read stuff was it Bali...nope u did as much damage as you could and cost Plum an arm and a leg and that was BEFORE all the crud involving young Shrooms.... what happened then? i only ever guess ja.... an here i guess Shroomie did have pause for thought? twouldnt do the old careeer much good would it? However small the blemish? And u ? u were made somehow to feel responsible? hmm i dunno Bali ..... but whatever - the attacks just stepped up 100fold ....an oooer... a mail from my server to say they had to shut down their Chat Channel due to financial constraints? the best part here and no doubt the biggest laff fer u all...? I just didnt gettit!!! *sigh.... it simply didnt occur to me that it was to do with my remarks in my Outlook Blog lol... o yeah - I'd read that servers check clients mail once in while to see if theyve got any psychopaths etc... but at that point i dont believe i realised that every move i made and every silly word i wrote was being read avidly ...:}
Up to that point i think i was still pretending that the top brass at my server would merely have a word and the attacks would stop ... how naive was that.... still no idea twas you heheh....
Hmm but after that little debacle u came rite out with it and said u with the NIA? contacts in the Scorpions and SAP? *snorts..... ag wotever dear boy wotever..... Secret Agent Coll indeed xxxxxx
I figger ive entertained u lot for years here ? My sorry attempt at contacting Scotland Yard must of bin one of the highlights ? (an just down the hall sat the SA counterparts?) all buds and frequent the same pub and fully agree silly old people deserve all they get? eish.....and throughout, I Never dissed my server..... had some mad dream that they would eventually bail me out of the dwang? That even WITH the printouts of Trojans received from the topbrass? lmao ! delude myself? i do i do :}}}}
See right from the start years ago you simply never gave me a choice did u? It was always get off the net and stay off? No matter where i went to play Trivia ... the furthest room away from all of them? Rooms with just a bot and nobody else? haha...youd chase me down and stop the bot? pathetic......
And on the plus side? Plenty there ja.... little things that i learn the hardest way but have given me absolutely wonderful moments....the smallest thing that i achieve is and always has been a struggle ...not something u would be familiar with heheh....a newsflash for you Bali dear..... there are thousands and thousands of us out there..... o sure...not many as lucky as i am to have access to a pc but it will gradually change and then what are u going to do? Attack them all because they irritate you? hmmmfff! SV insisting that i CAN see my URL? and me finally getting it right? see u kin laff but that is one of those good moments fer me..... I have wondered in the past i have to admit.... what would happen if one of ure own kids turned out to have learning problems? Shit does happen u know..... what would u do? I would hope that it would finally make you more tolerant but who knows?
Way back then i used to freak out when you damaged us.... havent things changed amazingly nowadays though? Now i fully see how you and ure clique have changed me for the better. I wouldve guessed that your purpose was to drive me completely over the edge and lookie here! I am no crazier than i was in the beginning and far more comfortable with myself heh..... i was such an easy mark for you was i not? Filled with self-loathing and hate for my shortcomings? and u have shown me how to be more patient in so many ways.... (The Nanny monitor helps a lot!!) I have not an ounce of hate in my old body for you.... i rather look for you to occasionally smile at me as you pass ..... I am fully aware that at any moment of any day you can take it into your head to fry me here as i sit lol..... and sometimes when you flip the wrong switch accidentally that is a Very real possibility bearing in mind that we officially share a fuse ja :} but hey i live for each day and take it as it comes .......
My gibberings and incomprehensible babbling over the years ? I think you understand me very well.....
Your slave forever, the WretchedTard xxxxxx
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."
-Winston Churchill. (Borrowed from LG's post)

No comments: