Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Light entertainment..?
(begun Wednesday 22nd January at 4am..)


I'd known straight away when I'd gone up around 3pm yesterday to wave the GW off, that the dozens of three inch squares of paper littering our two verges had been laid there at the behest of a bored Controller.. It hadn't stopped me from picking them all up (except for a bunch right down at his gates), and wasting a happy half-hour trying to fit some of them together, as I sat here at the desk with the bastard chortling at my predictability...
Had he stopped being amused when I'd read the description of a silver merc out loud from one of those invoices, and had said that the only person I knew involved with Mercedes was the Accounts Manager at Merc. Pinetown, and that I'd be sure to give her a mention here? It's like he has these silly ideas to cause mischief, but he's incapable of thinking them through...

Anyone we know that bought a 2007 silver Mercedes Benz B200 ND registration from carboys.cc, back in November 2013, for R87,500?  Someone that lived in Umhlanga at the time?  Now why would their invoice being among all that litter on the verge?
Course, by the time I hauled out the Panasonic and started taking pictures of the few pieces with interesting details on them, was about when he'd lost his sense of humour, and my results were corrupted remotely, with ease..One of the many neat bits of magic I've no doubt was gifted to him by those braying jackasses at the CIA.
Like I've always said, it's never been a personal thing, but rather that the chap presents the perfect profile of a preferred Area Controller for the Smart City Project surveillance technology.  No, not your average foot soldier or quantum 'warrior', but the one who actually gets handed control over your power and waterlines by the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, Allen Spence, and the same one who will choose and set the levels of the frequencies employed on any given day or night, in your suburb...

In the light of Balliram's stunning successes in alleviating the boredom encountered by most of the neighbourhood monitors, and for providing sick entertainment at the expense of a few gullible home owners like the GameWrecker, he's pretty much set the bar for all of his counterparts across the country...
Cruel and callous as a five-year old, but cunning enough to present his entertainment as no more than an enjoyable fun-filled game, it hadn't taken him long to corrupt the minds of the nearby youth and to bring them down to his level...
Slow-witted as I am, I'm still astonished daily by their avid willingness to go after me about my home and yard, and to hit me where they know it hurts the most...

What sort of people are they, that can sink to such levels and still face themselves in the mirror each day? Prameet?  Have you learned anything from your blind support of this goonda thug?  Apart from the ability to lie to your good parents, that is?  To lie about the treatment of your own dogs, to lie about the existence of the Fiddler's frequency, and it's employment, and to lie about the groans of pain wilfully caused by your Tutor to the designated Labrats down this end of Harris Crescent?
Once my good friends at No. 4 had been driven to relocate down the coast, you'd have been all for the enrolment of No's. 5, 17, and 33, as my continued comparisons of the effects of all your attentions were starting to draw unwelcome interest, was it not?

However pissed off your Tutor would've been at losing some of his playthings/labrats, he would've been persuaded that the only way to silence them was to allow them to join the ranks of the quantum army...
Once their recruitment was made known to me so theatrically, it was pretty much a given that I'd lose interest in checking how their ailments matched up to mine so closely, after the employment of each new frequency, thereby neatly closing that give-away gap...
Hey, it's all  good if my erstwhile friends are set to benefit from this turn of events, and for the assaults on their persons to be curtailed, and I can't argue with that...
The thing of it is, that it had only been a couple of months back that I'd seen Sue the Book at her gates, grimly clutching her neck in pain, and telling me she was in agony...

A clear indication that despite young Zane's enrolment, his mother continues to be a target.. Sadly, this fact won't affect his thinking in any way, as he's always had little patience or sympathy towards the aches and pains she's suffered at the hands of the Mischief-maker at No. 6, and his students...
Which of the unfortunate lad's most recently acquired Besties feeds him his daily instructions?  Who is in fact his Handler?  Has he shaken hands with the chap he's dissed for fourteen years, and agreed to work together for a common cause?  Who is it that's stroked and patted the poor sod, and told him they've never seen a recruit so quick to grasp the ins and outs of the computerised quantum laser program?  Who is it that never fails to remind young Zane that with the skills and talents he has, he'll rocket up through the ranks to reach Area Controller status, and all the perks that go with it?

It wouldn't have been a stretch to get him to regard me as some sort of enemy, and I'm betting he constantly reminds his poor mama to watch what she says to me from now on.. A bit of brainwashing, which will be endorsed by my inclusion of him as a regular bit-player in my cast of characters here on blogger...
Was the Hatton Avenue Triad involved in his recruitment?  Perhaps Sean Findlay, who keeps such a low profile up there in Royce Love's old property, behind the Moth cottages?  I find the speculation as delicious today as I did nearly a decade ago, when we were first rigged up as a Test site for Sutcliffe's Smart City surveillance technology without our knowledge or permission..

LATER at 11.40am

That little unidentified fixed-wing has been back in the area this morning, and it's spending way too much time flying huge circles over Sparks Road for it to be a google aerial view update... Have the powers that be replaced the giveaway SAPS Airwing chopper with this little plane, in order to carry out the latest link-ups to the Project's Grid?
It's a beautiful day here in the Zone, with just enough wind to make it pleasant in the shade...  I did a fine job with the push-mower on the front lawn, and then I went to take a closer look at the little fiddlewood tree that young Vincent had pruned for me last Saturday..
Lucky I did... Fresh applications of that bright green moss were draped about the base of the trunk and branches, and one roughly eight-inch diameter trunk facing east was literally covered in that laser attracting, cloned silvery-blue snail-trail substance... It was extremely pretty when it caught the light, but I failed to capture it on film, although I tried both with, and without the flash...

That sturdy little tree should've by rights been dead years ago, and yet it continues to push out green leaves regularly, despite the abuse it endures...   I wasn't terribly successful in getting off the white substance that's also been applied, and I'm sure my bio-technologist will tell me it's a type of fungus which will if left, eat away at the bark of the tree, just as those compounds are eating away at the stones on my walls and walkway...
Has Vincent's Handler somehow convinced him that his contribution is crucial to the Project, and that every inch of our property, flora included, must be daubed about with those portable substances, to test the reactions?  He too, appears to be labouring under the misconception that he is part of an elite Administration, who will ultimately manipulate and control the sheeplike masses,( including me and my old man, if we're still around..)
I say let the charming fellow have his dream, and fingers crossed, his immune system will last longer than that of his erstwhile roommate over at the Palmiet Settlement, who passed away a year or so ago...

Interesting to speculate whether any damage control has been employed since my posts on the Save our Berea Facebook page, and to wonder what form it would take?  Young Martin Meyers perhaps, who lets it be known that he keeps a close eye on the Sydenham Community News page, for reasons that escape me? The DA Councillor for the Ward that includes such delights as the Kings House, the home of the Arms Dealer at 343 Innes Road, and the money/power gobbling Moses Mabhida stadium, has yet to accept my Friend request, and one wonders if there's a reason for this?

At about 11.20am Sophie had taken herself over to the wall below godschild's booster shed, and she'd begun to bark as if there were someone in the bottom of their yard.. I heard nothing, but instead, a short while later, the overpowering stench of raw sewage floated onto the verandah and into the lounge, and I recall how my Controller's own lines used to burp silently and then give off the identical pong without warning.. Are the Netherlanders working on a solution to these teething problems, as fibre is being stuffed through the sewer lines to the home, and are they due to return and share them with the man in the street?

How are Ms. Allopi and her cronies feeling on this bright and sunny day? Wriggling uncomfortably on the hook Mr. Dunkley has provided in such a civilised manner? Any of that shifty bunch resorted to calling our scurvy ex-City Manager for his advice on how to avoid their criminal activities from being further exposed?  I doubt Dr. Sutcliffe can help them, as he will have his own problems, once it finally dawns on him that he's no longer of any use to his PuppetMasters, and he's more than passed his sell-by date...
Have a stupendous day and peace julle..

---oOo---

Wednesday 22nd January 2014 at 4.07pm.