Saturday, January 25, 2014

Ego...
(begun Saturday 25th January at 4am..) 


When I'd gone to bathe at around 6am, the heat in that tiny room hadn't dissipated overnight at all, despite that both the window and the door had been open, and there's a cool wind blowing outside... Even as I'd undressed, I'd been treated to a flurry of jabs to my cancer, and my fillings had reacted to a sudden further increase in those damaging levels... Someone's really keen this morning?
I'd barely sat down in the tub when that unmissable faint rumble kicked in overhead, although I'd run the bath at least twenty minutes earlier, and the geyser should've settled by then.
Something that has me thinking it's time to remind you of the role your geyser plays in the absolute control of your powerfeed by a nearby neighbour...

Sunday 26th January at 4am..

If like me, you enjoy the quiet stillness at this hour of the day, chances are that you're familiar with the noises that occur around your house, and how much they've changed over the last few years.. That high-pitched steady whine coming from the wall plug behind the kettle yesterday morning was a dead give-away, and it hasn't been repeated so far today... Last night after 9pm it had been the neon striplight on the kitchen ceiling that was buzzing angrily at the intrusion...
He's never really bothered to hide the sounds he makes as he accesses the various plug points, and why should he?  After all, it's only me that seems able to pick them up so easily, and I count for squat...

When they'd first begun messing about with our waterlines, the sturdy geyser would groan and squeal and pour water out of the overflow pipe into the courtyard, and I seem to think the GameWrecker had had to scramble up there a couple of times to replace a washer or something, and that was it...
Since I began keeping a photographic record of the water that sometimes comes out from the cistern overflow pipe, even that's stopped for the moment... At this point I can't stress enough how important it is that you begin taking pictures of the numbers on your water meter daily, or you too, like my Vice Chair, could end up with a 30K bill...

It would seem that once your waterlines are computerised it's as simple to surge those pipes as it is to spike your electricity feed and destroy your assets...  To create a leak in some out of the way corner of your property that, by the time you notice it, will cost you a small fortune...So get your phones out and start taking those pics and store the results safely, just in case...
*BTW, it's now 4.36am and I've just looked up to see an incredibly bright star rising above Hugo Road.. I mean shockingly bright, and why I've not seen it before escapes me.. Probably due to the cloud banks on the horizon that seem to have been there for weeks in a row.. Man, it's going up quickly... One minute it was behind the buildings, and the next it's heading for the top of the gumtrees.. Beautiful....*

When the authorities first start fiddling with your waterlines surreptitiously, it seems to be the geysers that bear the brunt of those attentions, so you should listen out for changes in the regular noises it makes, as it refills after your bath or shower.. That weird artificial wind funnel that whizzes past me along the wall next to the bath is another story altogether, and I confess I'd laughed out loud yesterday, when it had occurred around 5pm..
So I've figured out that it's being employed as some sort of bus, to ferry the crap to it's destination.. A destination that's more often than not this sitting duck, but despite that, it's still magical enough to fascinate me...
I'd been sat tucked in my TV chair some weeks back, when seemingly out of nowhere, the hem of my skirt had lifted in a sudden strong gust of wind that appeared to come straight from the telly in the corner opposite.. How's that for witchcraft?

Then there's the photos... Only a handful I grant you, but I can guarantee that I'd not been smoking at the time, and there'd been no sign nor smell of smoke.. Another excellent reason why you should get your digital cameras out and start snapping away randomly in the dark, with the Flash activated...
It's the only evidence you're ever likely to get, of what could eventually lead to your own health going south, and although you know those pictures would never stand up in a Court of Law, you should try catching those strange effects anyways...
Did you check out those pics I'd asked her to share to my wall?  A graveyard in some cemetary in the UK, that she'd taken one night while she was over there recently?

Go through all of them and find the one with the odd tendrils of smoke/mist in the foreground.. Smoke that she insists they neither saw nor smelled.. See? I never tuned you wrong at all, when I'd said the UK was already wired to the quantum laser surveillance technology and there's your proof...*waves to Investigator 247 over in Romford..
She was luckier than the Director of St. Philomena's, and they seem to have caught her cancer in time, but I venture to say that's no thanks to Operative Balliram's tender ministrations over the powerlines..
Oh ja - Back in the early years when I'd first been 'allowed' to set up my blog, I'd battled to cope with the mischief online, and I used to phone her at her office in New Germany? and ask her to go check whether my blog had indeed published...

The first time I'd done that, the payback had been swift, and overnight the company's Pastel program had been hacked to oblivion, and you just know that those premises would've been upgraded to the surveillance grid soon afterwards... I'd go so far as to say that her home at the time (Kloof? Forest Hills?) would've also had special attention, and that ladders would've been up against her streetlight several times, while she was away at work... Hell, it's not like anyone's going to claim the credit for her colon cancer that appeared a couple of years ago, but you can rest assured there's a fair amount of guilt tucked away in the back of my own head...
Guilt?  Not a concept that the Elite over at the Physics Department at UKZN are familiar with, in any way, and the more I think about it, the more sickened I am...

Like I said, the Project Authors knew their market, and by gifting Petruccione and his peers with this astonishing technology, any and all humanitarian concerns flew right on out of the window... Puffed up with pride at being chosen to kick off the Experiement in this country, they've set out to show the world just how quickly and easily an entire City and it's population could be owned and controlled...
Do any of them ever bother to enquire after the fatalities that result?  Do any of them ask for the latest stats on the number and types of cancers popping up everywhere?  What do you think?  I'd say it's highly unlikely, and that those Eggheads are kept so busy creating new ways for the technology to record your lives, that they care less about the mayhem and destruction they leave in their wake..
You only need to watch Sheldon Cooper to see that ego plays an enormous part in these Academic's lives, and that the Project Authors will be stroking and flattering them every inch of the way...
Did any of them get to meet members of Obama's entourage when he was last out here?  Were there any Yankee Boffins sprinkled among the CIA that accompanied the USA President on his visit here?  Was Sutcliffe invited to attend those secret Meetings, or was he horrified at his exclusion?

If it's okay with you, I'll blow my own horn here (ego ja).. I had it nailed from the start, despite that I don't recall fingering the USA as the arch manipulators, and had always referred to the instigators as shadowy figures pulling the strings behind the scenes...
Ag, the sun is about to pop up above the horizon, and I must go face the bathtime torture session.. Cheers..

LATER at 6.20am

Their enthusiasm knows no bounds.. My head had barely touched the pillow last night when one of his devoted elves was chipping away at my ankle joint.. Seriously?  Jab, jab, jab, to what end?  To weaken every joint in my body would be my guess..  After I'd blogged of the concentrated attention being paid to my fillings, ears, and neck, they'd kept those assaults to a minimum yesterday, as it most definitely gives a clear indication of the horrendous levels of wireless being directed my way...
I'd been woken in the early hours to the now familiar and irresistible variation of the Fiddler's frequency.. It's that mild that it barely raises my temperature (although my cancer dressing said otherwise at bathtime), but it's pleasant enough.. I was awake when my Shift Monitor chose to replace it suddenly with something else, and a truly unpleasant sensation had flooded my disused reproductive organs, before he'd swopped it back again..

Heaven forfend that any of you come to experience this particular aspect of the wireless weaponry, but if you do, you'll hopefully recognize it for what it is.. Virtual be damned.  It's a full-on physical attack achieved remotely by people who right now would fail even the most cursory character check...
I'm potty?  My own character wouldn't stand up too well either, but then I've not been given control of a technology that can mean the difference between life and death, now have I?
You'll maybe understand why, when I read the reams of comments on Facebook referring to 'those savages', I'm nauseated by the collective ignorance to the reality of what's happening here..
That the 'savages' so many of you are quick to judge, pale (and I mean that literally) by comparison to the actions of a bunch of highly-educated and priviliged Academics huddled over at UKZN...

Once again, it's all about ego, is it not?  From the lowliest quantum Recruit who just last week managed in his/her enthusiasm, to destroy someone's home with an electrical fire, and who was subsequently told they're doing just fine and to get back on that horse, to our young Frankie himself, who basks under the praise and admiration of his learned Peers.. Apparently the Project Authors have been studying human behaviour for a very long time, and have reached the correct conclusion..
That ego may be used to get even the most honest and morally righteous among you, to do anything, including the slaughter of millions...
Smile folks, for who knows who's watching you at this very moment..
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 26th January 2014 at 7.45am.