Saturday, December 28, 2013

Illusions...
(begun Wednesday 25th December at 4.55am..)


It doesn't matter which Grinch pulled shift in ours this morning, as they've all graduated from the same dodgy Academy, and even those that began their monitoring career with good intentions will already have sunk to their Tutor's levels of behaviour on more than one occasion by now...
It's pretty seductive, is it not?  The ease with which your target may be 'punished', should they irritate you in any way?  Virtual hits on your screen that have the bitch curled up in a ball, snivelling?  Who could resist?

Would the Operatives ensconced up at Sydenham Station care to give us a breakdown of the successes they've had since 2005, when they and their designated Area Controller, Agent Balliram, were first given control over the local powerlines and access to any cell or landline number they wished?
Would that carefully stored data be available to say - our DA Shadow Minister of Police?  Lazzie?  The figures?  After nine years of rampaging across the airwaves and powerlines here in the Zone, would you care to tellus how many cells in how many Correctional Facilities are now occupied by the fruits of the Project's nefarious labours?

There's a problem with our Justice system, so very few if any who are arrested directly as a result of this astounding monitoring technology have been brought to book?  You don't say!   Are our Court officials, Magistrates and Judges exempt from having their own homes and offices stealthily accessed by the quantum warriors?  Not a chance!  Just how many of them have been manipulated to the benefit of the criminals, due to information stolen from the privacy of their homes?  Rajiv? Any ideas?  Nine years down the line, and your hardened Graduates on this stretch of the Crescent still have little better to do than to make my life a misery by their presence?
Case in point.  I was up this morning at 3.25am to take a pee, and the BackFire frequency levels had hit me straight off... By 4.15am I was laying on Cloud 9 feeling my legs and feet vibrating, and the hearing in my ears pulsating,  while the first two fingers and thumb on both my hands was burning away merrily... The sort of achievement that makes one proud and reassured to know there's literally a whole army of invisible quantum warriors out there, who are set to turn things around and save this country?  I don't think so...

If you consider yourself to be a good cop, and yet you've managed to happily turn a blind eye to the treatment meted out to innocent residents and their pets, by these so-called quantum soldiers, purely in the name of entertainment, then your portrait deserves a place among the Most Wanted posters, for sure..
Perhaps it would be easier were I able to erase the memory of Captain Correia's innuendo-filled grin as he told me he was sure I'd be sorry to see Martin Marais retire... Something to do with the pale hue of our ex-Station Commissioner's skin?  I never did get the reason for that remark, or what point Manuel had been trying to make, but as far as I'm concerned, colour has never played a part in the wickedness that is the Project, despite what many of you may choose to think...

That pillar of Law Enforcement, Johan Stolz, (who'd taken early retirement by the time the shit hit my fan) had also appeared to find the fact that our home and phones had been tagged for intensive monitoring, pretty darned amusing, and he'd scrambled to distance himself from me once I'd approached him for help...
As a result you'll have to forgive me if I'm inclined to lump you all together with the likes of Selebi, Lazarus, and Nayager, although in fairness, I'd question whether some of you are aware of exactly how this wireless weaponry works, and of the pain and suffering it can cause...
If you knew of the exquisite physical tortures being carried out at Nos. 4, 5, and 8, why else would you remain stoically silent, unless you'd been persuaded to believe our pain was merely 'virtual,' or that in some way we'd earned it?
And these are the Good Guys, folks... Well may you tremble as your own beloved offspring are encouraged to keep mum on many of the details of their sorties out across the airwaves, for fear of upsetting you...
A neat bit of manipulation, that's working like a charm right across the country..

Saturday 28th December at 8.32am

I suppose I should've scrapped the start I'd made here on Wednesday, and begun a fresh update, but I figure if you're interested, you'll make the jump over to today without a problem...
You had a good time on Christmas Day?  The Grinch and his assorted proxies would've had their flapping ears assailed by shrieks and hoots of mirth at the antics of my kid's young rescue pup, that came with them to stay for a few days over the holidays..
I hadn't allowed the fact that some nearby Pig had chosen to run the Backfire frequency at ridiculous levels from early in the morning onwards, to deter me... What I do know is that I'd had a text from my Excellent Neighbour much later in the day, to say they were just heading off for a family visit and they'd be back sometime the next day.. It hadn't been long after that, that I'd realised the BackFire frequency was all but gone..

A miracle?  Coincidence?  Make of it what you will, as I CHOOSE to believe that if she and godschild were in fact fully aware of the pain and distress that frequency causes me, they might just feel a little sickened by it.. Even sitting here now at the desk scribbling away in the sticky morning heat, the Abomination on my back assures me I have company peering over my shoulder, and a deep ache arrives at the base of my spine telling me they're probably not alone either... Can't get your head around the idea of such an advanced technology?

I googled him and found that young Dynamo has Crohn's Disease.  The kids had run a clip of him walking out onto the river Thames, and I'd watched him doing various magic with coins and playing cards as well... Man, that young fella looks ill, and I'd be really interested to know when that obviously debilitating illness had first hit him.. Did he acquire it while still at school, or just since the UK version of the quantum laser / wifi surveillance system kicked off?  While his sleight of hand will be due to the hours and hours of practise he puts in, I'm beginning to wonder whether some of those illusions aren't created with the assistance of an invisible partner...
All those playing cards suddenly being blown up into the air by a sudden breeze, off of a mark's palm, certainly had me thinking about the artificial wind tunnels that inexplicably blow in unexpected corners of our home...

When that clever lad leans in and gazes at his chosen target before prounouncing their correct name out of thin air, is there a tiny voice whispering those details into his ear?  Much like Agent Balliram had spoken into mine, just the once, as I sat in front of the computer one day?
Something that even you will probably realise can be achieved under the right circumstances.. I have a mouthful of metal fillings which I'm thinking would provide a great aerial for anyone wishing to throw their voice into my ear... Poorly put, but if you google it, you'll probably find several instances of this happening to people...
Has young Dynamo, along with an unseen fellow quantum laser warrior, perfected the art of invisibly acessing the contents of a Target's wallet, and passing that information into the young magician's hearing?

I'm told that his walk out onto the water of the Thames was achieved by sheets of glass hidden just beneath the surface.. Glass that was dropped away once the riverboat cops arrived to 'detain' him and pull him into their boat.  A brilliant piece of magic, however it was done and the fact that the police played along willingly certainly suggests that the young man is cognisant with the quantum laser technology being run in Britain by the authorities.. Hey Frosty?
If indeed he's been allowed to incorporate the quantum laser technology into his act, would that not explain the visible toll being taken on him by his digestive tract ailment, as his immune system takes a systematic battering? There's got to be wifi involved, and way more than is good for his health... I'd hazard that he's a tragedy waiting to happen right now, and that's a shame, and he seems a really nice young man...

Call me crazy, but I'm thinking she's got it too, and the same question must be asked... When did it first manifest, and where was she living at the time?
Did the arrival of her illness coincide in any way with the City-wide contamination of the water lines by Cornelius Groesbeek and his dodgy H20 company, or had she suffered from Crohn's long before 2004/2005, and the arrival of Sutcliffe's Smart City project, incorporating both Roux and Petruccione's quantum laser/wifi surveillance system, combined with fibre through the waterlines?

My own kid endures bouts of IBS that began long before the stealthy fumbling between cellmasts and powerlines took off, and contrary to popular belief, I do not attempt to link every instance of disease or cancer to this so-called 'perfectly safe' surveillance technology..  Those illnesses that arrived here in Durban after 2005 are the ones that interest me, whether it was a pre-existing condition that suddenly became enormously exacerbated, or whether you were struck down out of the blue..
Enough.  The heat here in the backroom is intense, despite the ceiling fan, and could possibly have something to do with the unseen visitors that surround me.
Take care and, peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 28th December 2013 at 10.39am.