Saturday, November 23, 2013

Water woes..
(begun Saturday 23rd November at 4.25am..)


*I've kept you waiting?  Well, here's how it works... I shall carry on exposing the underbelly of this rank Project, even if it's to a mere handful of people who are unaware of how it operates...If Agent Balliram insists on continuing to harm me physically as some sort of retaliation, I will continue to plague Messrs. Allen Spence, Logie Naidoo, and Holson Mbhele with my texts, that none of those three gentlemen may claim ignorance of my plight..* 

It was after 8pm last night that I'd hopped online for a while, before heading to bed.. The GameWrecker must have hit the mute button for the ads. and suddenly you could hear a pin drop in the lounge, or I mightn't have noticed it at all..  A faint and thready electronic squeaking from somewhere outside the window next to me.  I'd remarked aloud at the time to the GW, but it fell on deaf ears, and that was that... That sound wasn't anything like the noisy enhancer that's been employed out there for as much as 5 years... A bounce-off point I refer to as Lazarus, as it tends to fall silent for a few months each year when the acalypha shrubs become overgrown, and is suddenly resurrected once they're pruned back again..

By the time I'd shut down and hit the sack it was 9.20pm, and there'd been a low and unmissable hum filling the bedroom.. A hum that had somehow made my ears vibrate deep inside.. Once again I'd spoken out loud to my invisible company, and had remarked on the noise.  Whoever it was on that monitoring shift had replied by jabbing me in my ear repeatedly, and had kept at it, despite my protests...
There are enough of you laser-wielding 'soldiers' out there by now, to get and to grasp what was going on... Enough of you to understand that one of your fellow recruits had embarked on a rather more-than-virtual assault on my eardrum.. To what purpose, FFS?

In spiteful retaliation to my audible comments on the oddly electronic squeak outside the lounge window?  In irritation at my queries on that deep pressure-filled hum that filled the bedroom and squeezed my inner ears like that?
Anyone care to guess who was at the controls at the time, or has Crackerjack achieved his aim, and has you believing he no longer participates in the attacks carried out in ours?  That he regularly gets his adoring monkeys to do his dirty work instead, and somehow he manages to see himself as innocent as a result?  Sies man.. Take your blind loyalty and voetsek, why don't you....

If nothing else, our young Vincent would've made a fine weather forecaster.. After weeks of mostly miserably wet weather, he'd finally sent me a text yesterday to say he'd come to work today if it was fine.. Which of course, it is...   Looking out of the window here, as I sit at the desk at 4.55am, there's not a cloud to be seen.. Hau!  

LATER at 6.28am

I've been up since 3.45am, and during that time there's been not so much as a hint of the Fillings/Lymph gland frequency at all...Five minutes ago, I was busy in the kitchen when my Shift Monitor had deemed fit to nail my inner ear once again... This time it had included the lymph glands in my neck, and it appeared to be rather more than just a random assault... A decision made on his own, or after several discussions with his cohorts?  Was someone less than pleased with my blog update yesterday, and my dear Controller has taken it upon himself to let me know in no uncertain manner?
Which of yesterday's whitterings could possibly have given such offence?

The theatrical productions that so often emanate from the AmDram Society housed up at Sydenham Station? My reminder that the chamelion-like Communications Officer is so much more than he appears to be? Would that apply to the Comms officers at most stations in and around Durban?
See, it's no good grinding your chompers in a rage out there as I give away your little secrets... And it certainly doesn't achieve anything for the Sadist to increase his brutal assaults, either...
All you have to do is to whisper to me why I shouldn't speak of this or that, and if I believe you, then mum's the word...

It can't have been news to anyone that all the Station-issued cellphones are routinely intercepted, up to and including the Head Honcho's phone?  That every call that's made or taken is recorded and checked out later, to ensure they're all toeing the line?  Obviously the Newbie is aware of this, or he wouldn't argue about swopping his own phone for that of Captain S's device... You do see where I'm going, Agent Balliram?
Instead of silencing me by increasing your attacks on my person, all you're achieving is having me repeat what may in the first place have set your colleague's teeth on edge...
The Chirpster? Out of sight, out of mind? Hardly...  If my musings yesterday on his current abode were to put him at any sort of risk, he need only let me know, and I'll slide him off my radar for a while...

LATER at 6.25am

Dickhead next door, oops sorry, I mean the designated Agent for the Project, at No. 6, continues to employ the highly unpleasant frequency to my ear, jaw, and neck, and clearly my words here are taking a while to sink in to his rage-fuelled brain...
Can someone try and explain to our Bullyboy that increasing my pain merely gets my lips flapping faster?  I'd gone outside to unchain the ladders just after 6am, and as I'd walked onto the path under the lounge windows I'd been hit by a thick wall of the earache/lymph gland frequency... Using godschild's kitchen door neon striplight perchance? My word, but that was a startling experience...

Your Recruits are all obviously aware that their lights don't need to be actually activated for them to be employed in the monitoring?  Of course they are...
My Good Neighbour's powerful signal-enchancing wall light HERE, has had some additions since last I mentioned it.. You may recall that he'd removed the cover some weeks ago, for whatever reason?  I had a dekko at it through the binoculars a few days ago, and I found that it's now sporting some sort of fine mesh protection.. Subsequent attempts at updating my photos appear to be blurred, and I must applaud that cleverness... Magic mesh?

Does our college-educated Comms Officer draw a paltry Captain's wage, or is he reimbursed in some other fashion, for his willing loyalty to Michael Barnabas?  Is he on such a power trip that he'd happily do his job for free, if need be?  Getting to watch some of the juicier footage stolen from resident's homes via the surveillance technology is all the reward he needs?  Does he sit in on the discussions as to which street will have a hijacking or armed invasion on any given day?   Does he have a say in which resident is to be isolated and battered by additional unregulated wireless frequencies, due to their having caused some minor irritation?  I guess I'll leave that to you to decide, as my fillings and my ear protest mightily at a renewed burst of attention...

There's a new post over at the Geoengineering Watch FB page, that bears a second glance.. It accompanies yet another picture of chemtrails, and the writer at one point describes the 'white haze that covers many major cities'.. Could that be the same as the dense and damp white 'cloud' that so often hangs above the valley in the early mornings?  Not the ground-mist that occurs ahead of a more than usually hot day, but the solid unbroken blanket that seems to arrive from nowhere in the wee hours?  *The pain to my ear, fillings and throat has been replaced by the BackFire, as my Monitor zooms in to share my scribbles here at the desk*

NOW 7.30am

Right.  At 7.26am I sent the following text to Allen Spence, Logie Naidoo, and Holson Mbhele... "Concentrated laser attacks to lymph gland in neck began in earnest at 9.40pm last night and were resumed at 5.25am today. I don't anticipate u will lift a finger to stop Balliram but I do like to keep u in the loop. Jane. Sent 7.26am."
On this occasion the pain and discomfort had vanished with astonishing speed almost as I hit Send, although I imagine the Spy next Door may field a couple of calls shortly, before resuming that particularly vicious means of payback...
He is of course answerable only to those at the very top of this filthy pile of corruption that bears the title Smart City Project...

I see on Page 10 of the recent issue of the Weekly Gazette that the Hollanders are back in town to assist Neil MacLeod with his nefarious water woes... You might remember they were out here to help, back when crews were digging up that little feed-on to Jan Smuts Highway, next to St. Elizabeth's church in Westville? (Not far from the Westville copshop either).  A point where there was way too much of Sutcliffe's fibre optics stuffed into the drains and waterlines, resulting in regular flooding on that little road?
I'd been heading home from Westville last Thursday and had come around that bend to find at least two sinkholes had appeared since the rain last week...

Have the Dutch devised some sort of radical plan since their last visit, to prevent these incriminating signs of the results of Sutcliffe's fibre network, and just what is their interest in the Smart City Surveillance Project?   Are the residents of Amsterdam already spying on one another in their homes?  Neighbour linked to neighbour on some sort of power grid, that includes unregulated wifi and a quantum laser technology?
Or are those clever Dutchmen biding their time before they embark on their own version of this horrifically invasive and controlling technology?  Hanging back to study the pitfalls and glitches that can arise, and possibly even keeping tabs on the body count of those that are losing their lives daily, as a direct or indirect result of this massive operation?  All of this before they too, subject their citizens to a similar culling experiment?
Whatever advice they give MacLeod this time round will hopefully be an improvement on their initial attempts to assist with this corrupt system...

LATER at 9.09am

A puff of that dull ache in the kitchen, and a blast of it as I crossed the lawn in direct line of sight to the Mothership, and the Sadist continues for the most part to march to his own drum... One of those carefully routed wind-funnels/tunnels bearing it's nasty load in my direction, between the giant overheads and godschild's booster shed?  So in fact, my neighbours are not after all being treated to the same eyewatering frequencies he's directing at me?
The ultra-short wireless bearing laser beams are themselves contained in some sort of invisible funnel-like carrier?  Sort of like Wednesday's rolling cloud, but invisible?
Are Frankie's Physics Students convulsed with mirth at my stumbling efforts to describe this mostly destructive magic?
Dare I hope that Missus Karma will eventually come a'knocking on all the doors of those who knowingly allow this torture to continue?
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 23rd November 2013 at 2.56pm.