Friday, October 25, 2013

False pretences...
(begun Friday 25th October at 2.50am..)


I think we'd just turned into Frere Road yesterday, when he'd suddenly said he thought we had a flat, and he'd said it again a bit further on, before pulling into a handy gas station to check... Nada, and the pressure was all fine...
Funny thing is, that he'd done the same thing while we were out last Thursday, although I can't remember where we'd been at the time... Am I reading too much into it as usual?
Or did he on both occasions get treated to the sudden puff of some sort of Anxiety frequency at those specific points along our route?  Was there a mast nearby that our Trackers could've employed to create that sudden mind-bender?

When he's behind the wheel it manifests as a sudden thought that he has a puncture?  I do believe I've touched on this matter before, and the possibility that suggestions are being created in my old man's head, remotely...
I recall that on two completely separate instances, he's suddenly stopped what he was doing around the house and said he could smell an intruder's sweat nearby, and he'd paced about checking outside before settling down again... Shrug it off as just another daft symptom of old-age?
I see on a daily basis how my two little dogs can be manipulated through scent and sound, and how Cola at least, can be reduced to a fearful, tail-between-his-legs wreck, by something that's administered remotely, yet that's invisible to humans... I myself have been subjected on more than one occasion to a sudden overwhelming smell nearby... Be it a chemical sort of stench, a burning fire, or a delicious perfume that suddenly assails my nostrils, and yet when I investigate it's vanished....

How simple it is to create an illusion in one's head by the use of a recognizable scent, and I'd have to guess that this Anxiety frequency is merely a slight variation on that theme?
I've already described several times how our Controller can knock the two of us out as we sit in front of the telly, waiting in anticipation for a show we both enjoy... How, ten minutes into that program we're both dead to the world, and that it's only the sudden increase in volume for the ads that has me rearing awake to find my SO asleep with his mouth dropped open... He'll often come to at the end, and appear to be wide awake after that.. Typical behaviour for senior citizens?  Maybe, but the fact remains that I think the GW would make a fine subject for some sort of remote auto suggestions, and that our Tormentors would agree on that point.

How much of my own behaviour is prompted by Someone else's suggestions?  I wouldn't know, but I do recall snatches of a strange dream I'd had the night before, not long after going to bed.  A dream I'd rather not share with you right now, except to say that it wasn't unpleasant in any way, just bloody disturbing...
Where I've no doubt I should be terrified at the realisation of how the control over us is being increased, my rank stupidity kicks in to save the day, and I find myself instead, fascinated by the whole concept...
BTW, the odd smells I've just referred to in my case, shouldn't be confused with the very real and sometimes overpowering smell of some sort of disinfectant that both my immediate neighbours employ now and then to mask the smell of raw sewage caused by the fibre running through their lines...

Speaking of turds, I was disappointed but not surprised, when I finally got round to checking out the latest Tribune and discovered that Viv Attwood had given up her regular space to allow Neil MacLeod to blow his own horn... If you're into nauseating self-promotion, you need look no further than that sickening article..
Are you going to buy into that crud?   When in fact the water situation across eThekwini is in crisis, and we're losing as much as six standard-sized swimming pools of water each day, due solely to the Smart City Project?
Patting himself on the back for achieving this or that, in no way detracts from the fact that the Durban Harbour was poisoned under his watch, and our beaches have lost the Blue Flag status while he is at the helm... We'll get them back soon enough?  Only if they can winkle out enough juicy dirt on the Blue Flag officials to persuade them to allow the regular tests to be 'adjusted' here and there, otherwise you can kiss clean seawater goodbye...
You'll maybe have noticed that several articles in the press are worded to fool you into thinking this is already a fait accompli, when it's not so at all, and great gouts of contaminated water will continue to belch out into the sea off our beachfront for a long time to come..

When I'd driven back home just before 10am yesterday morning, past the Raftery Rd. Mast, Mr. Johnson's maid had that thick hose pouring water off down the already degraded surface of the Crescent.. Hopefully his faithful old retainer is simply on a break, and will be back at his post in a few weeks time?  That is, unless he's been taken ill? *interested...  
A few yards further down the hill, outside of No. 60, the water has begun to seep up through the tar HERE...
A minor problem, Mistuh MacLeod?  As the entire area now boasts the new improved water lines, why is this continuing to happen? (rhetorical question alert).
Not something that was factored in, when you first shook hands with Cornelius Groesbeek, and he began feeding fibre through the stormwater drains here in the valley below us?

I'd called that leak in when I'd finally gotten home before 2pm, and I'll ask the GW to keep an eye on it, shall I?  After all, your Department insists that so much as a dripping tap can lose hundreds of litres of precious water unnecessarily... Not a day goes by without two or three Water Department vehicles trundling by up the Crescent to destinations unknown, so there's clearly sufficient staff to attend to this latest break...
The Lacey Road Settlement residents are having problems with their toilets because they use newspaper instead of toilet paper?
Geez Neil!  What planet are you living on, and have you priced a roll of toilet paper lately?  That's a bullshit excuse if I ever heard one, and I smell more engineered mischief if you'll pardon me saying so...
The more miserable those shack-dwellers can be made to feel, the more unrest will be stirred up.. A scenario highly favoured by the Project Planners, not so?

We'd picked her up at around 10am from the Retirement Home in Bartle Road, and she was coughing even before she got into the Polo... I've not seen her in years, and had asked her straight off whether she always coughs like that.. She'd said no, not at all, but that it had suddenly begun the previous afternoon, and she'd coughed all night, and was still barking when we collected her...
Ring a bell?  I figure she's been a fairly heavy smoker all her life, although her intake is drastically reduced with all the latest Draconian laws, and the rules at the Retirement Home, and her fruity, productive cough left me looking like an amateur...   How hard would it have been to isolate their quarters and to treat her to the Throat Choker frequency one day ahead of her outing?
Balliram?  A piece of old takkie to achieve?  Bastard. 
We'd been sitting down at the Botanic Tea Garden, and a while later I'd taken a donkey kick to my side, announcing our Tracker's arrival, tsk, tsk.... See HERE the size of that enormous lamp that's been tacked onto the roof of the kiosk?  Very similar to THIS one up in the tree at Jimmy Bellows Field, is it not?  A lamp that my Trackers are determined I will no longer be able to capture with my camera, and that had some really odd stuff going on in it's innards yesterday, as I repeatedly raised the Panasonic and it just as steadfastly switched itself off... *chokes...

The Bliksem's Beemer had finally disappeared from his driveway late yesterday afternoon, although my hopes of a pain-free evening had been dashed once I'd settled in my corner of the lounge only to be hit by a red-hot poker in my cancer...
My ensuing grumbles had made no difference to those levels whatsoever, and I was baffled by the spite.. What had I done, apart from provide a great deal of entertainment and practical experience for the Spooks yesterday?  And this was my reward?  *spits...
Hang on a sec... Could my helpfulness have been wiped out by a call I'd taken from my Vice Chair sometime during the afternoon?

Was it something I'd said during that conversation that had the Eavesdropper next door tossing his toys from the cot?  While I may be considered a mild amusement by the Seriously Corrupt operating the Smart City technology, my Vice Chair is anything but, and will be regarded as a dangerous menace due to his rigid adherence (sp) to his own honesty and integrity, which goes against everything the Project wishes to achieve... Had our chat reminded Balliram that while his Duracel Rabbit at No. 8 is a pushover to manipulate, my VC is a real thorn in their side, and my Controller had been sufficiently irritated to go off, leaving those Backfire levels running off the wall?
Will Mistuh Spence raise his voice on the matter, or is he beginning to wish he'd never met me?
It's 'virtual' pain, Al? Care to sample just a taste of this 'virtual' pain that I'm treated to at the whim of a psychotic sadist, who you appear to regard as some sort of expert in the field, despite his lack of EE or RF qualifications?

I'd managed to take some pictures of the lovely little artificial lake they've created at her Retirement Home, and I'll post them when I can.. (not so much as a hint of bad behaviour from my camera over there).  The dozens of Egyptian geese and the woolly-necked storks enjoying the midday sun, present a beautiful picture of an area unsaturated by the Smart City technology.. If I'd headed further into that property, towards the living quarters, you can guarantee I'd have found evidence of the tell-tale physica grisea neaby, although that's not going to happen.. Precision is the key, is it not Janneman?  The ability to funnel those ultra-short lasers along a carefully marked route, so that those birds may present a falsely bucolic picture for Joe Public, undisturbed by the vast amounts of unregulated wifi being pumped into the living quarters beyond...

It turns out we all three were overwhelmed by the sudden stench of raw sewage that had flooded into the Polo just as we'd pulled up at the wireless-operated (winks) main gates of the Retirement Home at around 1pm...Did my immediate and outspoken reaction have our Trackers wriggling with delight?  You bet it did...
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 25th October 2013 at 9.40am..