Friday, September 13, 2013

Dead-end...
(begun Friday 12th September at 5.10am..)

*After about half an hour of working up on the terraces this morning, the fierce Filling frequency hit me, and didn't let up until I'd finished and come inside, and hour or more later.  That's some pretty hectic wireless running right there to achieve that eye-watering effect, surely?
It must have been about 12.45pm today that I heard the ladder down in the valley, and the dogs went nuts.   There's a bearded fellow up the telephone pole that stands between our properties, and I managed to take a few pics.  Fiddling with Telkom's white wireless box to what purpose? I've no doubt I'll find out soon enough...*

If you were able to market that wake-up call, you'd be onto a winner... Problem is that it's seriously flawed.. I'd barely surfaced after 4am when my body went into that delicious full-length spasm and I was left gasping for air.. The drawback lies with the fact that to get me awake, and immediately after that brief rush of extreme pleasure, I'm whacked dead centre with what I refer to as a Knife to the cancer.. What point they're trying to make escapes me entirely, but it seems to have settled into a regular pattern.. A pattern that frankly, I could do without.
Once I'm up and sitting here at the desk, that nasty pinch to the side generally hits me from the direction of Balliram's three aircon units, and the familiar dull ache sets in..  It was so extreme this morning that I'd spoken out loud and questioned whether if I were to shut the little side window overlooking the aircons and to pull the plug from the jackpoint behind me, would my lot improve..?  I hadn't needed to resort to those measures as Someone had thankfully lessened the pinch in minutes...

Do you see the problem?  That these young Recruits surrounding our home are all bound to follow the orders of one person.. And that person is Collin P. Balliram, our resident Expert in the Field, who has more than proven over the years to be a sadistic, compassionless bully... Why am I taking an additional amount of horrific jabs to my person both day and night, just since Mo Patel's arrival at No. 4?  Will Operative Balliram whine that they've had to change the set-up since the newbie's inclusion, and that our additional and increased discomfort is unavoidable?  Being as how he's a fairly big fish in this small pond, you apparently accept his word as gospel?

If, after nine years of ceaseless fiddling with the different combinations of lights (even as I scribble, my Good Neighbour's powerful signal enhancer is once again dumbed down to a pinprick of light, and the west-facing lamp on the overheads remains out) our trials and tribulations have increased, rather than improved, I leave it to you to decide whether Sutcliffe and Barnabas' original guinea pigs are ever to have any peace in their lives again...

LATER at 6am

When I'd gone through ten minutes ago to pull back the lounge curtains, it was to find both booster cage lights and at least one other on the ground floor of that orphanage building, glaring out across the valley towards Harris Crescent.. I've told you before how those particular signal 'chatters' are unfazed by obstacles in their path, and how whatever it is they emit, it cuts straight through brick and mortar as if it were butter...
What chance do the residents in it's path have, against such power?  That's the whole point of this inhumane experiment?  You wish to weed the weaklings from the pack and build an army of those who can withstand the consistent battering?
How's the Plumber's wife getting on?  I was told some time ago that she'd developed totally unexpected heart problems... Are her two lovely young adult kids on board the Grid?  Have either of them acquired the mast song in their ears yet?  What your GP will no doubt refer to as a form of tinnitis, when really it's the results of being exposed to way too much EMR....

One of the pictures transferred to this PC, that appears to have since disappeared, shows two workers huddled together on the pavement outside No. 14, as they work with something right up against the plumber's boundary wall... I've several printouts in my hard-copy albums, and I've no idea why that photo was removed from this computer...
If I were to show those prints to the good plumber himself, would he be interested?  Would he explore that area to find just what those workers were up to?

I've come to believe that it's during the initial Smart City start-up that most of the damage is done.. When the Mthiyane Contractors or Raw Power, or Howard's Electrical arrive in your area to start fiddling with the streetlights is when the birds, bees, and frogs disappear... As the techs fumble with the cowlings and the cables and then hook it all up to a local unqualified Area Controller's system for him/her to 'manage', is about when your knees may start playing up, cancers may awaken, and you may be diagnosed as diabetic...
Nearly nine years after the fact, and the birdlife has returned to the valley, and the bees were packed onto the flowering petria in the front garden last week, although much is still wrong with this idyllic picture..
I suspect the toads in my garden are 'imported', and the white ants seem to die off before they reach maturity...
The grenadilla that was planted at least two years ago, along my valley boundary wall, stubbornly refuses to bear fruit, although it bears flowers in abundance... (Possibly this last isn't something to be overly concerned about?)
The thick, black powdery deposits persist, and crop up in the oddest of places, while the physcia grisea and green moss are now everywhere...
Is there a horticultural department at UKZN, and do they have  close ties to the Physics Department, by chance?

LATER at 7.12am

Yesterday I'd come across two posters on a thread at the PI's Facebook wall who in my opinion, are either already recruits to the Data Collector's army, or will be fairly soon.. The truck disaster at the foot of Fields Hill? Both posters had advocated that in the event of a vehicle tail-gating you, or driving dangerously close, that you keep a supply of batteries or coins handy to toss at their cars...
Will a cruising Project Spotter have noted those inane comments and fall on them with glee?  Will they have been tracked down to find which area they come from, and whether its already wired to the Grid?  Their stupid remarks simply screamed ideal Recruitment material...

Friday 13th September at 4.15am

I got lucky yesterday and whoever had tracked us, knew what they were doing, and for some reason had treated me kindly...  Balliram's BIL up at 8 Garbutt Road appears to have acquired a new little dog... Two of the three were out on the road as usual when I'd headed out at 8am, only this time I'd pulled over and taken pictures HERE... 
I'd taken a couple of fierce jabs to the back after I'd climbed out of the car at Jimmy Bellows field, and I'd done a little curtsey to the tracker manning THIS activated overhead light next to my car...

It was only on the second or third step leading up to the Charge Office that I'd had to avoid the mess of thickly congealed blood that had trailed up to the top step... I'd asked whether he was dead, and she'd simply said no, in hospital... Will that incident be reported in next week's Gazette, and what the heck had happened right there on the stairs?
I'd unpacked my groceries and climbed back upstairs to wait for the GameWrecker to pick me up at around 10am... I'd been standing right next to our wirelessed bell when I was hit by several jabs to what the GW said later were probably the lymph-glands in my neck, and it suddenly became uncomfortable to turn my head.. Something new?  A whiplash frequency?
That new delight hadn't resurfaced at all until just after 6pm, and then again at 10.25pm, when the fumbling Fiddlers had gathered at my bed for their usual fun and games... And why not?  We're no more than worthless labrats after all, and finding new areas to attack will be encouraged...

The new timer-switch for the pair of spotlights up under our garage eaves had finally settled down, and those lights have been coming on as they should at 6pm, and switching off at 6am..
When I'd gone up to open the gates for my old man last night, he'd pointed out that one of the two lamps had been killed already, and he'd have to replace it...
Are you beginning to grasp just why this Project is such a secret, and why my Vice Chair is still waiting for a reply to his queries on what the Smart City Experiment is costing the rate payer?

Can you imagine the collective rage of the eThekwini citizens, were they to realise just how much the removal of their right to privacy and good health is costing them personally?
Adjust your geysers and pool pumps to save on power, while we run all the lights on Queen Nandi Drive and Umgeni Road, 24/7? You're not going to stick your neck out and say anything, as you've been fortunate to be invited on board what has been described as a Trojan Horse method of weeding out the corrupt in the Ruling Party?  The sophisticated Smart City quantum laser technology is set to change everyone's lives for the better, just so long as you keep your mouths shut and don't warn the trough-feeders that their corrupt lives are under scrutiny?
My dears, if I could just get you to accept that it was in many cases the corrupt themselves who were handed access and control of this advanced technology, you may yet come to see the extent of how you've been conned...

You've sacrificed your precious young adult children to the growing army of Data Thieves, and you no longer bother asking them what they get up to on their all-night monitoring escapades, in the company of your nearby Area Controller..
Why not?  Do you suspect they'd withhold the truth for fear you'd be appalled by what they're encouraged to do, as they employ the many options available to the quantum laser program Users?
Practises that would in any so-called civilised country, have them locked away in a cell at the very least, but which are now being encouraged and applauded?  So no, rather don't ask, for you'll be lied to, without a doubt, even by your own children...
It's now 5.15am and a Kurrikane Thrush has just set to calling out in the dark beyond this window, while the squeaking enhancer has fallen temporarily silent...
As much as I'd like to be able to do something positive, I appear to have reached a dead-end..

I've proven time and again to be an accurate aerial, although my skills are nothing that can't be achieved by a tri-field meter.. Readings that are being deliberately ignored by the authorities in this mad scramble to take over and control the population.. Be careful out there, and
peace..

---oOo---

Friday 13th September 2013 at 2.49pm.