Thursday, July 18, 2013

Selective amnesia?
(begun Thursday 18th July at 4.05am..)

*You may care to remember that any changes to the format or title of these updates are due entirely to the actions of my Network Administrator and his little helpers.  That my personal details on Facebook have been altered to amuse these same goons is a fact, and I was never in Romford, (where it just so happens Agent 247 hails from these days), nor did I attend the Kloof High School.  *

Bear in mind that all six homes from No. 10 up to No. 20 are linked to Sutcliffe's quantum laser chain 'communications' system, whether or not the residents actively participate in the clandestine visits to our home, or not..  For this reason it's a given that I will often give credit for a particularly heroic/brutal assault on my person to the wrong soldier, and for this you'll have to forgive me...
My habit of referring to you collectively as Balliram's proxies may also have come to offend the one or two who may since have been upgraded to Agent status... *waves to Operative G. 
Although I may frequently roar out your name incorrectly, when a vicious and painful attack is under way, you may rest assured that I consider myself to have only one Owner, and that however much he attempts to scrabble backwards to diminish his responsibility, he's mine, until my end at least...

Oh dear.  It probably took him like five minutes to establish that the Snowden/HAARP piece was indeed a hoax, and it's not like several posters at mybb hadn't said so at the time, but hey, this dummy had forwarded it anyways...  I do have my moments..*eyeroll...
Am I overthinking it? I dunno, but what I do think has been really cleverly done, is the fact that many of you will now associate that hoax article with my regular inclusion of HAARP to this tale, and shrug it off as just more rubbish from a deranged loon...

Over the years here on blogger I've always taken a sort of perverse pleasure in debunking any of my own wild speculations that I've found to be incorrect, as in the case of my long-held myth that No. 17 were pukkah Recruits to the Project.. Ouch!
I'm not about to back down on this one though, and despite that it's unprovable either way, I continue to insist that HAARP are indeed doing their bit to aid the installation of our version of the PRISM technology, by way of manipulating the weather conditions, so you may put that in your collective pipes and smoke it, as they say..

Was I startled to find Agent 247's picture on the Chief's Facebook page when I'd popped in yesterday to catch up on those comments?  No, and if it was designed to be a message, I gottit.    Did Agent Frost ever get to visit Scotland Yard and meet with his fellow countrymen, who I once read are holed up in an office just down the corridor from British Intelligence?  Did he get his PRISM training in the heart of London itself, or is he just a bystander, whose contribution here was arranged for a giggle?  Does Michael Frost personally know the guys who abused my sister and her husband over their powerlines up in Lichfield?  The chaps that track my kid in London perhaps?

Although Agent Balliram has gone out of his way to single-handedly bring the Project into disrepute, it's not been without the willing assistance of many purportedly good people... The agonies that my sister suffered with her wrists, and the failure of both operations she was persuaded to undergo, never mind her husband's excrutiating gout, were more than enough to convince me they'd been tagged as targets for the UK trackers to abuse... Of course, Agent Frost will know for sure whether my claim is true or not, though he won't be telling anytime soon...
Not enough genuine criminals that side, to occupy the UK Operative's time, Michael?   So just like out here, they set up innocent civilians on which to 'test' the surveillance technology?  It's interesting to speculate what you'd thought at the time, and whether you'd dared protest in any way.. Probably not, hey?

Like I keep saying, this inhumane wireless experiment has set out from the start to break down the now old-fashioned concepts of moral integrity and honesty, and it's achieved that with astonishing success... They pay their taxes, they don't thieve, but the old woman is a fool and a self-confessed gossip, so we'll rig their home up as a Learning Centre in which the student hackers can perfect their skills, using the computerised laser program?   That's pretty much what you were told, was it not Mister Spence?  *studies the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban...  You don't appear to have had any problems handing over our power supply to an unqualified Cracker to manage, and I doubt you lost so much as a wink of sleep at the time..
Just following orders hey Al?  Orders you'd seemed oddly delighted to carry out ...

Highly sophisticated computerised anti-cable theft devices?  Your words I believe?  If the technology you described to me back then is so advanced, why does the country continue to reel under the effects of so much cable theft? Huh?  I wish I could say that your lies have come back to bite you, but tis highly unlikely that my words, hidden away here on a backwater in blogger.com, will ever alert Joe Public to the true nature of your job.... That when you (and not your handy namesake, so much lower down the rungs of success) are seen attending to a specific streetlight in any given suburb, those nearby residents should tremble in anticipation of the tsunami of EMR/F that's due to follow soon afterwards...
Too colourful?  Too florid a description?  Simply hyperbole?  Tell that to Bas.Snr, and ask him to relive what you put that family through not once, but twice in a row?

It's true that I wouldn't recognise you again if I fell over you, and that all I recall is your grey hair, red arc-eyes, and your cheerful demeanour, as you'd happily trotted out the bullshit lies so gleefully... I did however, get THIS series of pics that I'd taken some years later, of a remarkably similar-looking fellow, now bearded, who was working industriously up the pole outside No. 18.  (A pole BTW, that to this day groans under the weight of a serious amount of devices and wires...) Of course it's doubtful that any of the handful of readers here will ever get to see those photos, as Agent Balliram and his elves have specific orders to delete any and all incriminating evidence from my picture files, before I can post them publicly... And besides, I've not even attempted to load the 29 remaining CD's of pictures, due to the very real risk of their immediate corruption.

It makes you think though... What wickedness do the authorities have to hide that they have a purported surveillance Operative and his monkeys on full alert, just in case?
BTW, I'd stuck my head over the wall briefly last night to check out the area next door that supposedly had copper ripped out a few weeks back.. If you recall at the time I'd looked over and seen no damage at all, apart from one rusted length of pipe laying artfully under their windy dryer... Two or three weeks later, and I see that a whole bunch of tiles have been dug up around their toilet/shower outlet pipes, exposing the earth beneath... Again, I question the relationship between water and the quantum laser technology, and just why those repairs haven't been completed...

He's neither short of cash, nor the time to have it done, so I'd have to guess there's a specific reason why that area has been left uncovered?   The usual mischiefs I've come to associate with our goondaboy next door continue, and lately our fridge has taken to flooding onto the floor, which my innocent hubby ascribes to a possible internal blockage.. Hah!
The Telkom landline that was cleared of the irritating static had resumed it's nonsense last week, when I'd taken a call from our CPF Secretary, and the line had gradually deteriorated to the point where we'd had to end our conversation.. I'd called my old uncle the day before yesterday, and almost immediately the mischief had kicked in, until I'd roared into the receiver for the Interceptor to desist their nonsense, whereupon the line had been clear for the rest of the call...

Relatively innocent fun at our expense?  This inane behaviour carried out by a so-called Expert in the Field in the employment of the PRISM technology, and his well-trained and obedient proxies, bodes little good for the country's future... Do you shake your head and say you'll get around to weeding out the real rubbish, but you have more important issues to attend to right now?
Come now, you're not fooling anyone.. Balliram and his criminal activities are, and always have been, a shining example of the type of soldier the Experiment Authors prefer... There's simply no way on earth that this technological miracle of surveillance was ever designed to do anything other than control you, no matter what position you hold in this scheme..
From Mo Shaik and Barnabas, down to the lowliest of the shack-dwellers, you'll all be OWNED once the installation is complete... Under the cirucmstances that may not be such a bad thing?  Is that what you really think?  You're trying to oust me from my throne as the Biggest Simpleton of the Decade?

I'd been woken at 2am this morning by a series of nasty and deliberate pinches to my sides, before I surfaced properly to face a wall of the Backfire frequency... Were you attending a graveyard-shift Master Class in ours at that godforsaken hour?   Such gung-ho cruelty tells me you've probably got a bright future ahead of you, and I've no doubt if you keep up those levels of torture, you'll rise swiftly through the ranks of this cowardly army....
When Sutcliffe's quantum laser 'communications' system is based on lights 'talking' to lights, what idiot would go so far as to give himself a nick like Lightscribe, and hope to fly under the radar? Just saying.. *snorts...
Re-read his posts on the Surveillance thread in News and Current affairs at mybb, and tell me if they don't reek of the power addiction and arrogance that goes hand in hand with the position of PRISM Area Controller?  You gettit?  If there's an option on that Forum to follow any one particular poster, may I suggest you watch Lightscribe, and learn to draw your own conclusions?  Bubbling with resentment at imagined enemies, do you think he'll treat the occupants of the homes he invades, kindly?  Or will he, like his fore-runner Balliram, take great satisfaction in causing misery to many of those hapless souls whose homes he stealthily accesses?   I guess even you can figure out the answer to that one...
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 19th July 2013 at 8.48am.