Saturday, July 20, 2013

Guilty pleasures...
(begun Friday 19th July at 4am...)


The good news has to be that when the GameWrecker got himself a mini statement yesterday, it was to find that the missing grand had been refunded to his account.  Needless to say, I doubt he'll be using the Westwood Absa ATM again, anytime soon...

The level of tracking in the Polo had risen a notch, and I'd barely settled into my seat yesterday morning when I'd been hit by a series of those pinches to the side... Determined and spiteful, first one side and then the other, they'd set the tone for our outing, as we'd headed up to Pinetown..  As it turned out, our casual chatter in the car had been of great interest to Balliram and his cronies...
I figure the first thing to do this morning, is to make a bigger envelope of sisalation for all three of our phones to be tucked away the minute I climb into the Polo each Thursday.
While I don't believe that doing that blocks out our conversation from the Eavesdroppers totally, I like to think that without the cellphones ability to enhance our voices, the quality of the stolen recordings will be the poorer.
The unfortunate Operative on tracking duty had focused in particular on a brief exchange I'd had with my husband as we'd pulled away from the Caxton offices in Pinetown, and they'd clearly made the decision there and then to withdraw the heavy-handed use of the most recent and dare I say, deliciously abusive frequency yet employed... And so it was...

Am I being unfair?  Is it possible that he's dropped the use of that particular frequency in order to do his bit for the campaign against violence towards women and children?  Lazzie?  Any idea?  *falls over snorting..  While the idea that 67 year-old circus freaks can still indulge in a few guilty pleasures may repel many of you, it's a fact of life, is it not Mistuh Blobby? *waves to the pervert up in Mayfield Place...
What Einstein next door fails to grasp after knowing me for all these years, is that I can take it or leave it, and that going without presents no problems at all, though I can of course only speak for myself in this regard.
I've no doubt there's a certain section of the male population who titillate themselves with the myth that many women are constantly sexually frustrated, and in my case I'd have to burst that bubble...

Once the Reservist had alerted me to the fact that our nauseating Agent Balliram was freely distributing  footage stolen from one of the Bathroom Matinees, to all and sundry, including the pseudo-PAGAD Shipping Agent, I'd closed that chapter of my self-gratifying life for good, without a problem..
Something that had apparently irked my Controller mightily, until such time as one of his colleagues? had produced a slight variation of the Abdominal frequency that had pretty much changed the status quo overnight..
Believe me, if I had the vocab to describe the effect it has on me, I'd write a paper on it, but there's simply no way I can do it justice....
Suffice to say that with my history, I provided the perfect subject for what my head told me straight away was the ultimate abuse yet, but my treacherous and disgusting old body was all too willing to endure.. Sies vir my?  Don't knock it ladies, is all I can say....

True to form, our fine *intelligence* officer has more than made up for the sudden withdrawal of that head-scrambling frequency, and as we'd gone down the Crescent yesterday past the Raftery Road mast, the now familiar and unpleasant ache had kicked in just below my navel...
The scar tissue from my Caesar all those years back?  Heaven only knows, but the prodding jabs to my womb and ovary area are back with a vengeance, and I've no doubt the attacks to my neck and head will increase as well, as the poor dear tries to reclaim lost ground...

LATER at 4.55am

The faintest of squeaks outside this window tell me Sir Never Say Die is at it again.. He'd activated the noisy enhancer outside the lounge window yesterday evening.. That bounce-off point that I refer to as Lazarus, for it's ability to have survived predators for as much as five years, and still shrill out from the identical spot, unscathed... A fact that I'd pointed out to the GW straight off, after which the little beastie had fallen coyly silent... *winks...
How are we doing here TB?  DJ?  Do you pay me any mind at all, or are you afraid that van Zyl will take it personally if you were to show me more than a passing interest?
I'd be astonished were the Poisonous Rabbit not utilising Sutcliffe's fibre network here in eThekwini, and wherever it is that DJ resides, has more than likely got his Muni's version of fibre to the kerb by now, or at the very least a growing band of nearby laser Gamers (read Soldiers of the Yellow Army) up and operating in the area...
Are the Wabbit, DJ, and even Garyvdh now a part of some inner circle, presided over by the silver-tongued Telkom Strategist, who regularly reassures them that the last thing they want to do is to pay any attention to a Simpleton of my calibre?  They don't need Jannie to have made up their own minds on that score?  Hell, I can't say I blame them in the least, as I continue to astonish myself with my own idiocy...

Before heading up to Pinetown yesterday, we'd turned down towards Mayville and done a U to go up Piedmont Road..  Several of those once well-maintained homes have fallen into a sad state of disrepair since last we cruised down that street... One house in particular stood out from the rest as uncared for, and on the lower side of the property's precast boundary wall, someone had daubed great streaks of a white substance to aid the lasers route, and a section at the bottom had what looked to be the copper sulfate blue, covering several panels... You'll have to go see for yourselves, as I didn't think to take a picture...
Any of those residents succumbed terminally to the technology over that side?  Balliram?  Does anyone even bother to keep stats on the deaths that have occurred since the inception of this remarkable surveillance technology? No?

Saturday 20th July at 9.05am.

I suspect I've been deliberately procrastinating, although in fairness, that's the biggest troop of vervets I've seen down our way in a long time, and they were appreciative enough of the food I'd provided over the valley wall..
I've decided against deleting the first few pages of this update that I'd begun yesterday.. Those of you who, for whatever reason, have stuck with my incomprehensible babblings over the years, deserve to hear the truth, and it's no good leaving out certain bits which may disgust you more than others, if I'm to be honest...

So ja - My Tormentors had withheld the use of the latest frequency that turns my head to mush, since I rose on Thursday morning, right up until I'd gone to bed last night at 8.19pm..  Two full days which, while I'd endured some appalling levels of both the BackFire frequency and the Abdominal frequency, the - what shall we call it - Erotica? Euphoria? frequency had been glaringly absent.. Like a labrat suddenly given it's freedom, I'd gone about my business cautiously at first, but once I'd realised it was off their to-do list, I'd felt ridiculously liberated...
Fool.

At 1am this morning they'd woken me with their savage games renewed, and there'd been very little that was erotic about the level of brutality employed.. Why 1am?  Were you waiting for your wife, husband, parents, to be sound asleep first, in case they caught you enjoying participating in that extreme abuse?  *interested..
Needless to say I'm back in my cage where I belong this morning, at the mercy of whichever indoctrinated zombie pulls each shift...

Have you researched Sutcliffe's Fibre network yet?   Can details of his achievement be found on the Internet?  Do those details openly state that the fibre is used in conjunction with Roux and Petruccione's quantum laser/wireless surveillance (oops, I mean communications) project?  Does it mention Telkom's contribution, and their 'innocent' white wireless boxes strapped to telephone poles and streetlights across the country?  Do those details state that State Security have a large finger in the pie?
As useless as I am at searching and comprehending stuff on the internet, I've sat back all these years hoping that you'd manage to find the answers to my endless questions...
*pinch, pinch, pinch, as I sit here scribbling at the desk.*  Did the lack of response deter me?  Funnily enough it didn't, and the more the lies and secrecy surrounding this scheme became apparent, the more my insatiable curiosity increased...

The water running on the corner of Spearman and Knight has been happening now for how many weeks?  Raw Power's arrival to assess the damage to the fallen streetlight confirms that those two embattled resident's homes are soon to be wired to Sutcliffe's fibre comms. technology... Will they be invited formally on board to enjoy lightning-fast internet speeds, or will they simply become unwitting links in the power chain, as they're considered old-fashioned, and would shriek blue-murder if they knew their privacy was being violated?
Is Missus A's pitbull due to become the next target of the nearby laser gamers, and will it suffer a personality change as it desperately tries to escape the pain to it's ears and jaws caused by the unregulated wireless frequencies?
Will she find it digging frantically to escape, for no obvious reason, as happened to one of my VC's unfortunate animals?
Under Sutcliffe's watch, Roux and Petruccione have handed out an arsenal of what could prove to be the most dangerous weaponry in the world today, all carefully labelled 'perfectly safe'.. Are you a recruit to this fantastical Army?  Do you find yourself becoming increasingly irritated at the stupidity displayed by the average person you meet, as our Lightscribe clearly does?   Does your stealthy access to your neighbour's homes and privacy via their powerlines cause you to view them in a new light, as some sort of lower life-form, much like myself?

Have you so far been excluded from the raiding parties carried out after midnight, as your Controller considers you're still too sensitive to be exposed the Master Class Operations?  It's unlikely you'll notice as your moral fibre is gradually chipped away, and who knows but that you'll be joining the Voyeurs and Violators on their night-time sorties in the near future.. Good luck with that one..
Peace...

---oOo---

Saturday 20th July 2013 at 11.16am...