Friday, June 21, 2013

Runaway train....
(begun Thursday 20th June at 5.06am)


The briefest of jabs to the eardrum nearest der Bunker, and the steady increase of the Backfire frequency, and this morning's Peeping Toms are at their posts... The muted hum of his aircon (?) is unmissable as well...  A new light over on the nunnery?  I've not studied it through the binoculars, but it looks a pretty green to the nekked eye, and is probably on the wall inside that enclosed verandah..
You'd think I'd have learned to roll with the punches by now, and mostly I can, no matter what nasty little truths are confirmed for me.. Yesterday evening's phone call however, had caught me right off-guard, and I'd been upset enough to hit the shrill button for a moment..

You've met her before, but probably don't remember.  They'd moved in to a property on Jan Smuts Highway either last year or the year before, and she'd contacted our CPF about a problem they were having with vagrants... I'd speculated at the time whether her husband was the same developer behind the three blocks of apartments going up in the horse-yard by Hugo Road... Remember now?  A corrupt under-the-counter deal struck with someone in the Muni Estates Department, and another chunk of rapidly dwindling green lung was gobbled up, this one hidden behind something called the roseanne.cc.
There's probably more than one roseanne out there, but the only one I know of, would be the young killer's mum.. Her of the ooh-la-la boutique, ex-Pavilion fame.   Anyways, I'm drifting off topic here...

I'd actually asked Missus D straight out last night, and she'd said no, that deal wasn't theirs... As it turned out, I couldn't help with her current problem, but she'd let slip that she was ill with some unpronouncable thing called spondio-----  that involved a damaged disk.. Ring a bell?  Why don't you insist on being played back that recorded call and hear for yourselves how the conversation went after that?  Five minutes before my phone had rung, I'd seen the headlights of a car swing onto Balliram's top deck, and you can guarantee he'd taken the stairs two at a time to join us on our call...

I'd asked her the clincher right away.. Did she find that in some rooms of her home she experienced hardly any pain, while in others it became unbearable?  She'd replied without hesitation that this was so, and that her problems were at their worst in her bedroom.. I'm sorry to say I was enraged by that bit of information.
One of the things that I most admire about the Islamic faith is how they support each other in times of need, and here we have a family relatively new to the area who have been excluded from Mo Shaik's Grand Plan?  WTF?  In sheer desperation I'd called the Reservist and had filled him in, and I'd asked whether he was too afraid to assist one of his own Community, and he'd gone so far as to say I could give them his number, though that means squat...

Why have they not been given the option to take preventative measures against the waves of unregulated wireless in the area? Why were they not told to replace their windows with the black laser-deflecting glass?  Are they included on the list of pop-ins by the Pig next door?  Whether her agonising spondi-whatever is a pre-existing condition, or whether it arrived soon after they moved into that house, I cannot understand why they weren't approached and informed of the Experiment, and given the option of taking at least some safety measures...
It pretty much confirms that the Shaikboyz have indeed sold their entire community down river, and that kind Mr. Essay was set to be just one of many martyrs to this culling operation...
I'm not interested in the reasons and excuses that will be trotted out to explain this unfortunate woman's plight.. Fix it, or at least suggest that they move to a safer location where she won't suffer unnecessary additional agonies from the games being played over the airwaves, by unqualified thugs...

I'd begun cutting back the towering acalypha shrubs on Monday morning.. The ones that stand on the courtyard terrace between us and No. 10. HERE.  If you recall, I'd offered godschild the loan of my branch lopper, as it's a relatively easy job to reach from that side, and it would give their lounge and kitchen lights back the unobstructed view to ours... I never did get why he hadn't taken up my offer, but put it down to the fact that his job keeps him too busy.. Not long after I'd finished cutting the first section on Monday and had put away my tools, it had sounded as if someone at No. 10 was having a noisy hissy fit... Things were being banged about their yard, and then someone began chopping away at something with great fervour... I wouldn't have bothered to mention it, except that those sounds had such an angry air about them... Hmm..

Friday 21st June at 4.30am..

I can't keep up.  Another thread on spying and surveillance at the mybroadband forum?  Unfortunately it was the one that had IMHO pushed Lt. BeVonk from a knowledgable and articulate Operative, into a one-man Damage Control machine... Just in case there were stragglers who continued to entertain any doubts about the amount of surveillance taking place here in South Africa?
The absolute lack of so much as a casual mention of any quantum laser communications system did it for me, and I had a sudden clear image of Jannie van Zyl sitting beaming in the shadows as his No.1 Officer completed the cover up...
Why would they go to so much effort to deny there was any real eavesdropping taking place, unless there are more doubters than I could've hoped for?

The outrage expressed at the authorities ability to access your computers and phones is a joke, although those two areas will make it that much easier for the privacy of your very home to be invaded...
Anyone managed to find details on Stefanus Roux's quantum laser comms system, set up for Sutcliffe here in eThekwini, or has all your searching in that regard proven strangely fruitless?
How's about Franscesco Petruccione and his wireless base station at Howard College?  Is there anywhere on the net that you can find out more about that collaborative effort, and how the required fumbling with the cellmasts and powerlines might well provide the answer to the huge leap in cancers over the past eight years?

Do you seriously think that the Telecom Strategist would waste his valuable time checking out my puny blog unless he had very good reason to do so?   Does the little fellow insist that if he does visit my page it's purely for entertainment value, and that I'm as barmy as ever?
Is it possible that surrounded as I am on all sides by slavering Yellow Army recruits, I over-estimated the numbers enlisted across the country?  That you are genuinely unaware that such a recruitment drive is underway, and so far you've been excluded?

For at least seven years I dithered about searching desperately for the cause of our misery, one hundred percent certain that our homes were being invaded via our power supplies, but it was only once Roux had set up his much-awaited laser shower devices that my cameras began picking up so much irrefutable evidence... Like I said, the retired British Intelligence Officer, Barrie Trower, had claimed that he's getting reports of spheres being sighted from all corners of the globe.. So what?  They're pretty, and they don't appear to upset the wild life, so what's my problem?  I guess 'appear' is the crucial word here...

I was fairly startled when a hadeda had landed on the concrete lip of the birdbath the day before yesterday, and I realised I'd not seen any of them using the shiny metal bowl I'd provided for them on the ground next to the birdbath...
I've taken to draining and refilling it only once a month, now the cooler weather is here, though I hose down and refill the birdbath every few days... Interesting then, that the ungainly bird had avoided the much easier to access water in favour of the awkward perch on the birdbath?  I'd drained that silver bowl and scrubbed it down before replacing the heavy stones I use to build a ladder for any passing toads (though I've not seen one for ages).  One of those stones is smooth and round, and nearly white in colour, and it was almost completely covered in that black gunk I've mentioned here several times before.. See HERE on the old birdbath propped against the wall?  What is that stuff? Carbon emissions from all the passing vehicles?
Evidence that those emissions can't rise in the air above the solid blanket of spheres that now covers the Zone? I'm baffled.. Whatever that stuff is, the birds don't care for it at all...

I've repeatedly posted pictures of our terrace walls, and how the stones that line the laser's regular routes are also covered with that black substance HERE... How do I know it's their regular path?  Come on now - Sit up and pay attention, as I've told you all of this before..
You can clearly see where Vincent has daubed the cloned Physica Grisea or the bright green moss to guide the ultra-short lasers along the desired route, and there's no question but that black substance is much heavier in those areas..

Wednesday evening had been singular if only for the astonishing lack of assaults carried out on me, in my corner of the lounge...  Something I'd said in Wednesday's blog update, the Men from the Ministry, that had my tormentors in a sudden tizzy?   Whatever it was, that may have caused momentary consternation, they were over it by yesterday morning, and I was treated to some of the highest levels of the Backfire frequency yet, as I'd gone about my shopping..
They were back in force last night as well, so I figure enough assurances have been made to smooth any ruffled feathers... Come now, how could you doubt that you're on the Winning Team, and that your target is anything other than a witless 67-year old who's going downhill like a runaway train?
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 21st June 2013 at 2.26pm.