Monday, May 13, 2013

Grounded..?
(begun Monday 13th May at 4.25am..)


Has our Shadow Minister of Police been assigned her own personal Damage Controller?  Someone, maybe Old School, whom she trusts implicitly, and who's sent in to reassure her, and to gently steer her away from asking too many awkward questions on certain matters?
*The first of the Error Saving pink bars bobbed up almost as soon as I'd typed in my title here*
You should all know by now that there's very little between the Ruling Party and the Opposition when it comes to corruption, and in fact I'd say that when it involves condoning the theft of ratepayer's money, the DA are currently ahead...

Sure, I voted for them and will do so again, in a vain attempt to level the playing field, but do I trust them any more than the other lot? No ways...
Missus Kohler Barnard has totally earned my respect.  For eight long years I've been asking where the money's coming from to keep THIS baby aloft and flying through the night, as it scoots about linking all the latest installations being made for the Surveillance Experiment.
I'd given the Sunday Tribune a cursory glance last night as I sat in front of the TV, and it's hoped that my delighted bark of laughter was recorded by my Monitor for posterity... When I'd finally flipped to Page 9 and the article Grounded by Jeff Wicks, I'd found the answer to one of the many questions that have mystified me for so long.. And no, I've not read the article properly yet, though I'm sure it's designed to hammer another nail into the ANC's coffin...

There I'd thought that the ShaikBoyz had persuaded their friends in say, Saudi, to pour billions into the Experiment, and all the while it had been a far more basic method used to fund that little chopper's ongoing work.. Pour the entire Airwing budget into just two or three choppers and leave the rest parked on the runway, gathering dust..? Neatly done, chaps... *the second Error Saving pink bar is up*
Of course the inference will be that the millions that should have been spent on the entire fleet have gone into the Ruling Party's pockets, but in this instance, you'd be wrong...
So what's it to be?  One little Airwing chopper set aside for each Province, specifically to link up the experiment's installations, while every other aircraft in the fleet sits idle?

Pour every bit of the entire budget into keeping aloft just a handful of whirlybirds as they bustle about the airspace playing their part in the theft of your right to privacy?  Sure, Missus KB has turned the issue into another PR exercise for the Opposition, but that's her job and I can't fault her for that...
I'll try and read the piece properly later on, but I figure my first glance was more than enough to give me the answer I needed... Will it mention a misappropriation of budget funds?  Will the inference be that certain Ruling Party officials have been siphoning off millions into their own pockets?
For once, I don't think that's the case.. It's costing a shitload to keep our chaps alone in the air here in Kwa Zulu, and nobody can deny how often I've blogged over the years of watching that chopper for hours in the dark, as it flits back and forth between the Microwave tower at Overport, and Petruccione's wireless station in the MTB at Howard College.

How often have I told you to look out for the telltale blue and white chopper circling endlessly in your area, and to know that it's there on Experiment business, and not for your safety's sake?  Several residents up in Hillcrest and Kloof had remarked on it's presence a couple of weeks back, and had been told it was to do with more visible policing...*chokes... Se GAT!!!  It's there to capture and update each new installation to the streetlights, as the noose of control provided by the surveillance technology tightens across each and every suburb...
It'd be foolish in the extreme to imagine that our Di has been left out of the loop altogether, and I can't help but wonder which Sales Pitch they've sold her...

The Trojan Horse special?  'We have people inside the ANC ranks who are working to bring down the Corrupt?  Or something nearer the truth as in: 'We have a growing army of civilians being used as Crime Intelligence gatherers', though the latter would surely have set off Ms. KB's personal alarm bells?  Would she immediately ask who is monitoring these recruited monitors?  The answer in our case would of course be an assortment of Druglords and Organised Crime bosses, who appear to have the final say, no matter how the purported Good would have her believe differently....
Has she had it confirmed that the Druglord 'Earl' Michael Barnabas became almost a brother to Mo Shaik and Jackie Selebi back in the day?  Has she managed to verify that this astonishing quantum laser/wireless surveillance technology was indeed handed to a local Druglord to promote and market across Sydenham, Reservoir Hills, Asherville, Clare Estate and Sherwood?
Will Missus Kohler Barnard be earnestly reassured that while that is certainly what happened here in 2004/2005, that the Good Guys are now wresting control of this techology away from the Seriously Corrupt, and will she actually buy that crock?

Will Dianne's own home be monitored by a top-of-the-range Area Controller with a light touch, or is it one of Balliram's own Graduates installed in a nearby property, with access to our Shadow Minister's powerlines?  Can her immune system stand up to their increased scrutiny?  Fingers crossed that the very nature of her work has her spending more time out of her house than in it, and she'll escape the worst of the battering, just as happened with my husband, the GameWrecker...
During those appalling times back in 2005, when Allen Spence and Collin P. Balliram had fumbled about with the powerlines as they rigged up Roux and Petruccione's astonishing technology to the streetlights, my old man had still been safely working out at Mt. Edgecombe, and he'd missed the worst of the assaults on our health...

Does Missus Kohler Barnard have the means and power to right the injustice that's been done to us here in Harris Crescent?  That would be an emphatic NO, but nonetheless, I'm truly grateful that in my book at least, she's bothered to solve the mystery of the costs involved in keeping THIS chopper in the air, and for that I thank her.. *curtseys...
Sadly, it's too late for the Good Lady to do more than go about her business, keeping her nose clean.  Rocking this leaking boat could have dire consequences to put it mildly, and it would be best if she plodded on and followed the Agenda she's given ...  Very few of you appear to have grasped the full implications of this magical technology, and just what it can achieve...
The idea that good will ultimately triumph over evil is charming, but in this case, false... Do as you're told and you should be okay, but like I said, don't spend more time in your home than you have to, as your powerlines WILL be activated, and your privacy invaded on a grand scale..

LATER at 9.05am

Ever had one of those bizarre moments when your eyes refuse to correlate with your brain, and for a few seconds you can't accept what you're seeing?  I last saw Collin Balliram on Thursday the 21st February 2013, and even then I'd looked no further than his seriously diminished legs, as he'd milked the tragedy of Nobby's murder to the hilt, and had insisted on carrying the animal's corpse up with me to my car... To look up and see the triumphant leer on his face wouldn't have been wise, but I recall blogging soon after of his visible weight-loss, apparent from the sight of just his nethers... Since then I've seen no more than a shadow behind the Beemer's tinted windows as he comes and goes...

It was probably around 9am yesterday morning by the time we'd gone up top to wave the kids back off to Rosetta.. When I'd gone up earlier it was to see a large shaven-headed guy leaving my Controller's gates and heading off up the Crescent.. A different car had pulled back onto Balliram's verge and it looked like the same fellow who'd emerged, once we were trying to get the bakkie started...
The battery was deader than a dodo, and the Aviator had ended up down at the stop street, as the GW used his Polo and the jump leads.. I'd stayed standing up by our open gates watching them, when I'd realised that Balliram's large visitor was standing talking to someone on the drive..
Was I actually going to get to see the scrawny little proxy he's kept hidden in der Bunker as a safety precaution?

From the back the chap certainly fit the bill, but I'd strolled across the street for a better view, and It had turned around to face me.. At which point my head did that nasty little freeze... It called out my name along with something else, but my damaged hearing and shock left me deaf to what he was saying, and I merely gave the obligatory 'Sod off Balliram' and made a spitting motion onto the road, before going back to stand by our gates.... It was my Owner's face and voice, but even now my head questions whether it was some sort of doppelganger I saw...
It's taken more than a bloody cold wash or two to shrink him down to the pitiful creature that stood there with his familiar triumphant leer... His arms and legs are like sticks, and if you'd asked me, I would've put him at nearer 5' 6", than his normal 6 foot, and in truth I'd felt a flash of horror and pity for him in that second...

He's ill?  Missus Karma has come to collect already?
The kids had gotten the bakkie going in the end, and we'd come back down to peace and quiet... I'd made it out onto the verandah to sit in a patch of warm sun with my Kindle, around midday...  My old man had trundled out after a while to tell me something, and as he spoke the first knife was thrust brutally into Millie, before another two or three followed in quick succession, and I reacted with a cry of pain...
Next time, don't be so disrespectful in public?  Is that what you were saying as you administered my punishment, Balliram?

The sadistic Creep hadn't stopped there, and when I'd gone out to hang the washing in the courtyard at sparrow's this morning, it was to find the cistern had flooded properly, and the water was running right down to the drain...
He's right of course.. Like everything else involved in this scam of the century, my claims that individual water lines are now computer controlled cannot be proven, and he can continue without fear of being caught, to manipulate leaks and bursts as he pleases...
In retrospect, I doubt his astonishing shrinkage is due to illness at all..
He is quite simply the most cowardly specimen I've ever come across in my 67 years, and if Jannie van Zyl's Supreme Masters have suggested that those carrying the least body fat stand a better chance of surviving the wireless weaponry than the chubbier among us, you can bet that the ChickenKing has taken the warning seriously enough to have shrunk himself to a fraction of his normal size...

Twas after all, my Owner that I'd seen scuttling down the steps after parking her Merc in the wee hours, and not some scrawny little proxy after all, and I have to admit that as makeovers go, this one beats Michael Barnabas' Damascus Road makeover hands down... Eeuwww!
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 13th May 2013 at 10.18am..