Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Early birds...
(begun Wednesday 15th May at 4.05am..)


*I'd been forced to send out my Distress texts yesterday at 10.35am, when the wireless running both in and out of doors had reached excrutiating levels... If the likes of Logie Naidoo and Allen Spence are easily able to ignore my sms's, then there's nothing to be done.. If however, you find them irritating, feel free to raise your voices... Any claims that this torture is unavoidable should be regarded as blatant lies, and I figure after eight years as a pinata for the surveillance technology I'm more than qualified to speak...*

It'd be nice to think the Telkom Strategist Jannie van Zyl (currently with vodacom, formerly with iBurst), had been forced to admit he'd more than fudged the truth when he'd rubbished my claims early on... Then again, maybe he'd managed to side-step my accusations neatly enough to get away with it.. Can you even remember that far back?  My earliest speculations that Telkom were working willingly with the criminal element here in the Zone, and that both St. Theresa's and St. Philomena's were wired to run as mini wireless base stations for this vast project?  Did the Telkom Agent actually deny that this was so, in between his carefully feigned guffaws?
How did he cover his tracks once it became apparent I'd been telling the truth?

There'd been a gap between  Come Dine with Me and QI last night.. Enough time for me to take the little Nikon glasses and go up top to stretch my legs... The first thing I'd noticed as I'd opened the courtyard door had been that the previous night's flashing wall light (HERE next to the aircon unit), had been frozen to run at half mast..  The second, and more interesting fact, was that someone had thought to cover their bedroom windows..  Something you'd have thought would be standard procedure after dark, as any traffic on our stairs has a perfect view into that room..
I've long held that those curtains are not drawn, deliberately, to alert the Chop when I'm out there taking pictures with my flash activated, and I see no reason to change that assertion..  Was it Balliram's Missus who'd insisted on covering those windows for a change last night?

Does that not imply that she does after all read my blog updates?  That she'd read yesterday's contribution where I'd described taking two pictures of their wall light, and she'd blocked those windows subsequently, to infer that I might be interested in what goes on inside the ChickenCoop?  Shame.  She's tried that route before, and has attempted to paint me as some sort of Snoop which, considering her own husband might well go down in the History books as the first and most abusive of the Peeping Toms created for the Surveillance Experiment in this country, is ludicrous in the extreme...
I'd gone on up to gaze through the binoculars at the Memorial Tower Block at Howard College.. There'd only been four lights operating on each of the two banks facing me, and both banks had included a pretty green mercury vapour lamp...*The first of the Error Saving pink bars has just bobbed up*

Do the nearby residents not question the constant changes to those lights running off the tower, or have ninety percent of them already been enlisted as civilian Crime Intelligence gatherers, and they're fully aware of the MTB's function?
If our Shadow Minister of Police were to enquire after my claims, would she be reassured by half-truths?  Would her Advisors concede that yes, ours was the kick-off point to trial Petruccione's quantum laser surveillance technology, but that we are an isolated case?  Would they admit to her that the Zone is still under the control of the Seriously Rotten, including SAPS Sydenham, and that an ongoing sting operation is in place for the Good Guys to recover control of the technology in this area?  That caution needs to be applied, or the Druglord Barnabas will get wind of it and destroy their efforts to change the status quo?

Does the Good Lady listen to the bullshit with a straight face, before going into a back room to heave over a handy bucket?  Sue the Book, me, and B.Snr's family are not unique, and the abuse we've suffered at the hands of the Druglord's IT Monkey and pseudo-Intelligence Operative Collin P. Balliram has been, and continues to be carried out on individuals across the Zone...
You'll forgive me if I raise my middle finger to the tiresome yet effective stalling tactics being employed here, and I'd remind Missus KB that for every day that passes, another clutch of civilians are signed up and taught to hack into their neighbour's homes to employ the laser weaponry against innocent individuals...
It would be a tragedy were Dianne to be persuaded to believe that my claims of this technology being used as a weapon of war were no more than the result of my vivid imagination, and that I had no idea of the workings of this magical Intelligence Gathering system at all...
That what we've been experiencing is no more than an unfortunate side effect, and is unavoidable...

Have I ever deliberately lied to you? What would be the point, when every sniff, cough, and fart in our home is stolen and recorded for posterity?  When I say to you that the frequencies Sentech have seen fit to hand over to each Municipality across the country are way more than a means to gather Crime Intelligence, it's the truth, and the whole truth...
They are in fact deadly weapons.. Weapons that are being used to cull the population without leaving a trace of proof behind...
Right now I'm clinging on to the crest of a vast tsunami wave that's inexorably sweeping across the land, leaving mayhem and destruction in it's wake...

Nothing I can do or say will stop it, though I feel it's only fair that I continue attempting to wake you to the full implications of this ghastly experiment... Those with the means to run, will do so... They'll scuttle off to relocate in the few wireless-free havens set up around the world, and for a while they'll escape being controlled, though of course even they will eventually be absorbed into the heaving mass of willing sheep that's the ultimate goal desired by the shadowy figures at the top of this heap... Do you care?  You probably don't have the time, as you have to get your wife to the hospital in the morning, and attend a relative's funeral in the afternoon...
Arab extremists are using the country to train up terrorists?  A further distraction to deflect your attention from the ongoing removal of your right to privacy and good health...  You're looking for Arab Agents?  I've told you often enough that you'll find what you seek right here in Sherwood, and the erection of the new ultra-orthodox mosque next to the Sherwood Hall pretty much confirms my claims..

Organised mischief on a grand scale, hey Mo?  How long did it take for you and your siblings to realise you'd sold your own community down river?  That they too would suffer the consequences of your liaison with the telecom's giants, just as much as we heathens, although they will no doubt be encouraged to regard themselves as martyrs to Islam's cause?   It's heart-breaking to think that so many of our Seriously Good Muslim community will be forced to regard the unnaturally premature death of a family member as for the greater good...
When, despite all precautions taken against the fallout, a young daughter is struck down terminally by a blood clot or heart failure, or their name is pulled out of the hat to be the victim of a bloody home invasion...
Still playing god up there, Lazzie?  Still sitting in a regular huddle up there at Sydenham SAPS, deciding who's next to kick the bucket, knowing that it's not within Missus Kohler Barnard's power to rock your vile boat?

Is each day not more beautiful that the previous one, down here in Durban?  I was sitting at the PC yesterday morning and had glanced out of the lounge window to see what was either a Cape Robin or a Heugler's Robin, as it hopped along the top of the terrace wall... The Natal Robin has long come to terms with Roux's laser showers, and the spheres that blanket the valley, and he returns each year to enchant me with his pretty song.. So ja, to see his brighter cousin yesterday was a bonus and a first for me...
More proof that Stefanus' claims of his technology being 'perfectly safe' are true?  Really?
Once again it's the careful omissions from that self-indulgent Tangling with Telecoms article that tell the real story, Professor Roux...
The disappearance of the colonies of toads that bred each year here in the valley, and the crazed and bewildered behaviour of the few bees that are foolish enough to venture into our front garden.. The strange fungi that have taken to sprouting just in the front garden, and the thick black residue that covers everything...

And I'm not talking about the compounds that young Vincent is tasked to continue daubing about our property to help steer the lasers path, although his efforts are now screamingly obvious.. I've enough tasks about the place to justify having him round every weekend for the forseeable future, but instead I've cut him down to one visit a month, using winter as my excuse... How chuffed his Handler over in Barns Road would have been when his Puppet had scuttled stealthily onto our roof to dab the green mossy substance onto our otherwise pristine DSTV satellite dish.. No act of spiteful vandalism, but a means of giving Balliram even more control over our television, not so?

The most recent application of that bright green substance was achieved when the youngster was up the ladder, ostensibly trimming the fiddlwood tree, and he'd painted it on the tiles surrounding the corner spotlight next to der Bunker... Again, with a view to allowing the Operative next door greater control of our power supplies... Possibly you'll understand why I no longer look forward to that bright and once trusted chap's visits.. If he came to me and said he'd been ordered to do this or that, I'd probably say go ahead, but it's the stealth and deceit that disappoints me so...

My word, but I've become pompously pretentious, as this slow-witted Fool preaches to her betters...
I guarantee I was considered way more entertaining prior to my camera picking up the first of the spheres, was I not?  Before the arrival of Professor Roux's laser-shower devices, and back when Frankie's computerised laser 'game' was operating without the dense blanket of ultra-short lasers that Stefanus was to create and introduce to this area...
Let me assure you that my bizarre sense of humour still exists, albeit often battered senseless by the painful assaults I endure, though these days I'd prefer if you laughed with me, than at me...
Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 15th May 2013 at 9.48am.