Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Throw us a bone..
(begun Tuesday 2nd April at 3.33am..)


I'm making it worse?  Heavens, are you serious?  Things could be any worse?  What do you suggest?  STFU, and he'll get bored and move on to some other victim?  Carry on writing, but try and ingratiate myself with the Unfortunate Creature, instead of telling the truth? Newcomer to these pages are you?  Thought so.. *shrugs..
What's it been now?  Fourteen years since they moved in next door, him with the Druglord's agenda tucked under his arm?   You don't want to turn your back on him, ever.  Think you can walk away?  Think again..
I'd hazard that for at least the last seven or eight years, between us we've created a nice little diversion, and an overall message that you don't mess with the seriously deranged...
At 3.10am I'd surfaced to find someone was busy drilling a hole in my left temple.. They'd have a go, then stop, and then start again.. No guesses as to who was behind the jackhammer.. Anyways, I'm up now, so mission accomplished?   Ingratiating?  Don't give me that crock.   I spent years smarming and praising the Creep as I struggled to establish just what the heck was going on, and I'll have filled a good many of your sick-bags along the way...

Funny how it turned out to be a dog that had changed my attitude forever... That braai we'd had over in Asherville is still so clear it could've been yesterday.
I'd been taking my usual happy snaps when Nayager had gotten on his phone, and to this day I'd have to bet it was Balliram he was speaking to so earnestly... You'll remember that I'd only gotten back home from that jolly function late in the afternoon, and had eventually discovered that one of Balliram's two little dogs was stuck down in the valley.. I'd removed the grid from the gap under the precast wall and he'd shot into our garden gratefully.... His sister? Never saw the sweet thing again.. Poof!   It would've been simple for one of Balliram's chommies to put her in his car and drive off down the Freeway before shoving her out and leaving her there, and I'm still convinced that's exactly what happened...

Since then the Sadist has more than confirmed his attitude towards canines, but at the time that piece of nastiness had changed my outlook for good....
Will my Controller come to meet a similar fate to that of his good buddy and erstwhile working partner, Glen Nayager?  Right now I figure Missus Karma is off partying with god on the other side of the planet, though I tell myself the Creep is racking up notches daily on the belt she left behind, and that eventually he'll get to meet her face to face, Poor Thing...

It had been a pleasant and uneventful morning yesterday.  All that had changed soon after lunch, once the BackFire frequency had suddenly arrived, and by 1.30pm I'd been cursing the Turd out loud.. I assumed he'd had to nip out somewhere, and had set that frequency on high so as to keep an eye on me..*eyeroll...  Much later on he'd been in attendance during the Bathtime Matinee and I have the pics to prove it, but by 5.40pm I'd had all I could take and had sent out the Share my Pain texts to my entire list...
'Shameful levels wireless running in our home now at 5.40pm.  Which of Sutcliffe's pseudo-NIA criminals is on this shift?  Can I guess? Jane.'

The pecking order remains a mystery to me, but I have to say I do enjoy including the crooked ex-city Manager's name in those sms's, as he has a history of threatening dissenters with litigation.. A nasty habit that has the effect of working on me like a red flag to a bull....
Holsen?  Last I heard he was still Director of Safety and Security, and you'd think that once he got my text he'd simply have to make a call or two, and the Pig next door would be forced to retreat, albeit temporarily... Clearly, that's not the case...

So, who is it that has the final say-so in these supposedly mundane matters?  Do those texts actually arrive at their destination or does the Pig block them with ease, including the one sent to his own Missus?  It's truly fascinating to speculate why I've not been carted off to a State facility by now, charged with slander or libel at the very least..
Could it be because the Intelligence Department is no longer owned by the Ruling Party, despite they think they're still in charge?  Could it be that drawing the public's attention to our plight may end up back-firing in the face of the Team that likes to refer to themselves as the Opposition, or 'Good guys', if you will?

How many of the ANC heavyweights involved in Intelligence fully understand the invasive nature of Roux and Petruccione's surveillance technology, and how many of them think that by locking their cellphones in a steel foil-lined box, they're in the clear? All of them?  You think I'm crazy when I suggest that the Corrupt in Government have had decades of being encouraged down that crooked path deliberately?   Sutcliffe himself is a shining example of how that plan worked... He would've had the goods on the likes of the Mpisanes and the Moodleys, and all the others who were snuffling at the trough, and by the time he'd finished 'trialling' the surveillance technology, his personal stack of Leverage Files could've had a great many of the thieves incarcerated...

Instead, he sits on them, and uses them to blackmail individuals into silence... Probably not something he himself chooses to do, but rather on the orders of his shadowy Superiors... Wouldn't you just love to know who it is that shifty little bloke contacts when he has a problem?  Who is it that has Sutcliffe bending over backwards to oblige?  Throw us a bone here guys, for I very much doubt it'll be anyone near the top of this Rotten Pile.. I'd bet that even Jannie van Zyl answers to the lower echelons, and has no idea who really orchestrates this massive scam from the shadows...
The pecking order will have changed quite dramatically since Nayager was taken out of the picture, and Balliram was permitted to jump ship and cross over to the 'Good guys' Team.. A feat that should in itself have had you questioning your 'saviour's' motives, but apparently it didn't, and you're all content to sit back and allow this Criminal to do what he does best... To corrupt and dehumanise your precious well-brought up children and reprogram them to fit in to the New Age... shame... *vomits...

Although I seldom mention them these days, that's not to say I don't think about them often enough, and how neatly he was silenced... It's that one remark she'd made way back when she was still a favourite at the mybroadband forum, that niggles away at me... IIRC, she'd posted something along the lines of Balliram abusing the power he'd been handed, though of course she wouldn't have mentioned the Sadist by name, and could've been referring to anyone... I can't for the life of me recall the context in which she'd posted that remark, only that I'd fallen on it at the time and had decided there and then that she'd been enlisted to the ranks herself...
After all, how could she know about Balliram and not be aware of the laser/wireless surveillance technology?   If this were so, why would she break away and go on to assist Karl Muller?  Why would the Rocket Scientist profess any interest in my theories at all, when it's possible that his girl Friday knew all the details already?
Once they'd formed a partnership, they appeared to concentrate on going after the telecom's giants, and my bleats of dismay on the effect that the laser/wireless surveillance technology was having on our Community, were probably no more than a minor irritation..

I'm sorely tempted to believe that was precisely how it was supposed to pan out.. That as long as Muller and the MastFighter concentrated their efforts on slowing down the march of the Masts, and paid scant attention to Roux's ultra-short laser beam showers that blanket eThekwini (at least), the Project Planners were content...
In the weeks and months it could take to stop the erection of just one mast, an entire suburb or town could be linked to the wireless Grid, and forfeit the inhabitant's right to privacy and good health forever...
If Muller however, had been allowed to change his focus from the Masts to the wireless base stations being run out of so many University's Physics Departments, and the reason behind this, he could've been a real threat to the Experiment...

Sure, Ms. Dorny has managed to convince me to include the 4G technology into the mix that's decimating the population, but as far as Muller goes, the Planners are safe... Did it get a wee bit hairy there for a while, Janneman?  When it looked as though Karl might actually be listening to me?  Was it a simple matter to sideline him with the MTN debacle?   The one chance I had of communicating with an actual BRAIN, and I blew it, and even I have to smile wryly that I ever thought he was the One to save us... As if...

LATER at 6am

What would I like to achieve on this lovely late-summer's day?  I'd like to be able to call B.Snr's Missus and Sue the Book and get an update of the medical testing they've endured recently.. I'd like to be free to use our paid-for landline to phone for a progress update on Missus Bernie at No. 17... None of which is possible, as the engineered static on my end of the line makes a conversation impossible...
I'd made two calls using one of my cellphones yesterday, and on both occasions the minute the line was picked up, a noisy text was activated, and I had no idea how to cancel it without cutting my own call.. Clever.. Would you be surprised to learn that both those sms's had been standard advices from vodacom? *winks..

A useful bit of mischief, easily enabled by that Rubbish and Expert in the Field, Collin P. Balliram.. Take a bow there Creep, for nothing's changed at all...
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 2nd April 2013 at 9.47am.