Sunday, March 31, 2013

Target practise....?
(begun Monday 1st April at 3.25am...)

Anyone keeping stats on the amount of dogs lying dead in the wake of this fantabulous wireless weaponry?  Since 2005 here in the Zone, and after that it could be right up to Umhlanga and down to Chats?  I guess the enormity of it is just starting to sink in, despite that I've chirped about it for ages..

It must seem to take forever for a Soldier to hammer away at a human target, before they finally get an audible and visible response to the pain they're administering?
Then again, maybe not.. It had been the three of us that had reacted so rewardingly all those years back when Balliram had first begun the assaults by employing the Broken Wrist frequency...
Sue the Book at No. 5, Missus B.Snr. at No. 4, and myself, had proven to be easy targets, and would have provided the Sicko with hours of pleasure each night as we tossed and turned, groaning with pain.. I recall how often my friend B.Snr. would report how his Missus would wake in the early hours, literally crying in agony... I was writing about it here at the time, so it's not as if you were unaware of what we were being put through.. *heaves...
How many of the Recruits have actually experienced the unique pain caused by these laser/wireless weapons for themselves?  A handful of you, if any at all?

Professor Els had said that a couple of the students doing the course over at the UKZN base station  had bitched about having problems with their knees, but I'm willing to bet that was about it.. It beggars belief to think how many of you ordinary folk sat back and chattered amiably amongst yourselves on the so-called Sherwood Network, while all too well aware that the occupants of these three homes were being nuked repeatedly...  Was Balliram using the canine population back then as well?  I suppose it depends on the individual, but shocking as it is that we've been battered relentlessly to demonstrate the wonders of the wireless weaponry, I find the idea of targeting dogs even more disgusting...

I was always curious to know how the people living at No. 32 Michan Road were holding up against the wave of technology that was sweeping up this little valley from the Freeway... Anyone know if it's the same family living upstairs there now, who used to run that enormous light above the back door HERE?  Any deaths in that household since 2006 onwards?  Cancer, or diabetes related?  I'm pretty sure they kept dogs in their yard as well.. Any of those animals found stiff and cold, without so much as a mark on them, during that time?

I follow him on Twitter, and I generally go check my Tweetdeck first thing when I boot up... He'd been posting a few of those instagram images of his mum's two dogs while he'd been down here on vacation from Uni... Was it my own Expert in the Field himself that had seen those pictures and had tossed the idea into the pot? Lazzie? You remember?  It was well over a month ago, and you were all battling to come up with a way to get back at my Vice Chair for his continued out-spokenness?   Who was it that hit upon the idea of going after one of his kid's much loved dogs, shortly after he'd posted their photos on Twitter? And then to follow it up just weeks later with a home invasion?

See Barry, I'm not kidding when I say that going after a target's animals is becoming the standard practise among the Organised Crime Teams that are controlling this astonishing surveillance technology...Is this the first you've heard of it, or are you aware that it's rigged to streetlights across the country already?  If you wanted to find out more about it, I suppose you could always approach Manuel Correia (sp), oh wait, no, he wouldn't be allowed to say peep.... Vanessa? Ag, I dunno dude, I really don't know... I can tell you now with certainty that Balliram and his students will have gone after my ex-Treasurer's young X/Doberman and changed that docile and amiable creature to the point where they were forced to have it destroyed...

The pack of dogs up at No. 16?  When the Owner said the puppies had turned wild and he wanted to be rid of them, I'd tried my level best to have the SPCA pick them up, but it had proven futile, as on each occasion the Inspectors had come out to dart them, they'd evaded them by hiding under the builder's rubble... Once that palatial home had been completed, there'd only been the tiniest scrap of yard left free at the back, though that was choc-a-block with all manner of builder's rubble, and the dogs had indeed become feral... Prior to that I'd seen them often enough at the gate or out on the road, and they'd seemed perfectly normal..
You want to tellus why they went wild, Narcissus?  You have absolutely no idea?

You aught to know that I cling to the idea that Balliram proceeded to eradicate your pesky dogs without your knowledge?  The thought that you were aware that he was hunting those unfortunate animals with the laser weaponry is too sickening to entertain, even for me... I never did care to ask the Owner for details, but I recall that eventually there were only two dogs left.  The old dog that Cyril cared for, and one other mangy and diseased animal that had managed to evade the Monster's dedicated assaults, long after he'd destroyed it's companions...   Am I right Prameet?  Did you in fact find the corpses of those dogs one by one, over a period of time?  Eventually including your father's favourite animal?  Your endless Tweets would have me believe you're a vain, self-centred, airhead, but I guess that's precisely what you want me to think, right?

The bad news is that you overdo it, and it comes across as scripted... The sort of stupid modus employed by your oafish Tutor Balliram, on so many occasions... As far as you're concerned, all those dogs on your property died of 'natural' causes?  Well, alright then, Rattex-related 'natural' causes, and had nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that your Tutor and friend was using them for target practise?
How are your good folks dealing with all of this?
When the evidence is right before their very eyes?  That their precious offspring are now owned by the Filth at No. 6, on the pretext of being Soldiers in the New Age Army?

Have Cyril and Pravina come to appreciate that what's good for the goose is good for the gander, and that Balliram visits their home frequently, without waiting for an invitation?  That he always has done, right back to when he and Nayager first began invading resident's privacy, using Roux and Petruccione's Look & Listen surveillance technology?   You have nothing to hide, as the Creep watches you shower or bathe, or lie in bed at night talking quietly to each other?  Man, you'd have to be a raving exhibitionist not to feel uncomfortable at the mere thought, so how do you cope?  Self-denial?

I figure you know very well that Barry Bolter of the Umbilo Action Group has just had his beloved pet nuked to death in his absence.. You don't know anyone that would sink quite so low?  If you've sat silently all these years, as the occupants of these three Learning Centres suffer the fires of damnation, why on earth would I believe you give a toss that dogs are being used as standard laser practise targets, or that you're now OWNED forever by the Seriously Rotten Team?

BTW, your newer dog has become strangely subdued lately... *looks at the Excellent Neighbour... Had you noticed?  I'm here at home six out of every seven days, and I tell you that your newer dog has become oddly quiet.. Will it be one of your dogs or one of ours, that's next used to demonstrate the efficiency of this new and sophisticated weaponry?   You consider that he's safe if you keep him indoors?  Why would you even think that, when your Tutor is right inside your house, listening to your every word?  It continues to amaze me that any of you consider your situation is different to ours, and that you're excluded from these clandestine visits simply because you're an official Recruit...
What the Pig sees and hears in our home, he sees and hears in yours.. Are you listening FFS?  *grinds teeth...
Never mind the damage he causes to your health each time he hops in silently to check up on you, you've seen for yourselves how easily he can set you up to be burgled or hi-jacked, or worse..

You know that he can stun your dogs remotely into dazed silence, with ease, and yet you still remain silent and do his bidding?  It's not like that, godschild?  It bloody well is, and you should get over your dislike of hearing people curse and rather focus on the horrorshow you've aligned yourself to... Call SITA and complain? Tell them you've come to believe your Area Controller for this stretch is a psychopathic savage, and he should be removed from both his post and the neighbourhood?  I'd hazard that you'll do no such thing, and that you'll trimble merrily along, hoping that the situation will come right in the end...
No such bloody luck I'm afraid, as the Wikked, under the auspices of the Druglord Michael Barnabas, OWN the Zone and it's inhabitants, now and forever more, amen....

Did you read what she said in the April issue of Noseweek?  That wonderful woman, expending so much energy on fighting a losing battle? On page 16 she says that she has become convinced that god has lost interest in man, and I guess she hit the nail on the head...

I don't know what time it was that I woke with a start in the early hours this morning to find Balliram stabbing away savagely at my left ovary, and I checked to find that happily it was sweat that was dripping down my back and not blood, despite the cool north easter, and me with just a sheet to cover me... One can feel each jab of the 'knife' as it's applied, and there's no ways it could ever be mistaken for anything other than a full on and deliberate laser assault...
You're proud to have been  enlisted to this New Age Army?  You're going to make a difference for the better? Boy, have I got news for you..
Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 1st April 2013 at 8.23am.