Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Men from the Ministry...
(begun Tuesday 9th April at 6.55am...)


Could it be that my Controller is recovering from the single-handed war he waged on me at 2am this morning?  For once, exhausted by his own savagery, he's treated himself to a lie-in?  Not so much as a single hadeda had given it's startled squawk up until right now, when he'd kicked open the airwaves...

If that was indeed our Minister of Police I'd glimpsed last Friday at 7.45am, and not just my vivid imagination at work, would I be pushing it to say the chap had a smile playing about his mouth in the brief second I'd seen his profile flash by?  Would I be arrogant to suggest that Nathie had recognised me as he went by?  How could that possibly be?
Kom nou julle, you really should be keeping up here... Our Minister of Police will already have been shown some of the stolen footage achieved by the Surveillance technology, and I'd lay odds that among that thieved data he would've been privy to the elderly Purdons privacy, living up next to The Gatehouse at the top of Garbutt Road, and quite possibly the occupants of No. 17 Harris Crescent, not to mention the Circus Freak at No. 8.

All residents sufficiently pale-skinned to impress our Minister that no-one is exempt from having their privacy violated, least of all the many die-hard colonialist pigs... *winks...  Was Minister Mthethwa quietly and without fanfare taking himself up to Dodge City for a preview of the latest stolen footage?   Had the Druglord Barnabas decided it was time to remind Nathie whose side he was on, and to reassure him that everything's going according to plan?   Does the Minister trust the young Officer who wrote the manual on how to jump ship without being caught?  Does the Comms. Officer still pat himself on the back at how he'd fooled his erstwhile Commanding Officer right up until the last minute?  How far back was it that Barnabas had whispered to Laz that Nayager was fast becoming a liability, and that his job of Liaison Officer to the Druglord would soon be up for grabs?

Poor old Glen had been in the throes of the Omnipotence Disease, and he hadn't noticed that his two staunchest allies were excluding him from so many of their little tete-a-tetes.... He'd not spotted how Laz had read and re-read his own thesis on Fence Jumping, and had successfully put it into practise, for both himself and the Cracker Balliram...
Had Nathie somehow gotten wind of the fact they've crossed the floor, and infiltrated the ranks of the so-called Good Team?
My word Earl, but how you must enjoy pushing your pawns about the board, playing one off against the other until the much-revered confusion reigns?   Why that brief glimpse of what may have been a recognizable face has led to this train of thought, I couldn't say, but Balliram is finally awake, and judging by Millie's shrieks of outrage, he's dead keen to see what I'm on about this time...

LATER at 7.45am

Will the Minister allow himself to be fooled by some carefully selected Look & Listen footage, into believing that Barnabas and his new Monkey at Sydenham SAPS are on their side?  Hopefully not... Hopefully he's come to realise that the bulked-up Snake in the Grass changes his allegiance as often as he does his gym shorts..  Can the Minister see to it that the newly arrived censorship on my Facebook page is removed, and that I'm free to post whatever I wish, be it comments or pictures, or will he continue to allow himself to be lied to, and quite possibly have his own abode's wiring activated, if it isn't already?

Wednesday 10th April at 3.45am

In the beginning our hands would go numb and die before they'd go straight on to burn and ache like you wouldn't believe... Missus B.Snr, Sue the Book and I all shared that painful weirdness night after night.. Missus B.Snr. at No. 4 was the worst, being as how she's diabetic... Balliram still occasionally drags that frequency out of his bag, and I get the Knives to the Wrist or the Broken Hand when I'm least expecting it..
It's that Klingon Call sign that lingers.. Remember?  Just the thumb and first two fingers die, right before my eyes?  It can happen to either hand, and it doesn't matter what position they're in, held up in the air, or flat on the bed, it's mild pins and needles and then they're dead...

Is he taking the Physics course up at UKZN?  Could he explain why that happens?  Something to do with the amount of RF nearby?  When he'd first arrived at the mybroadband Forum I seem to think I used to read his posts, but I stopped clicking on them for some reason... Probably something he'd said that I'd found unforgivable at the time, and it's stuck... *shrugs...  I've probably been sucked in by a thread title once or twice since then, but for the most part, if he's the OP, I pass on by, although I do wonder whether he could answer a few of my endless questions...

You all know that when it comes to research I'm a joke, and that I've expected you all to do it for me since the getgo... So who exactly is Brad Nathanson, Private eye, and is he an ex-cop? You seldom open a local newspaper these days without his name appearing and ja, don't laugh, but even this Twit fleetingly imagined approaching him for help...  Doors that are closed to the average Joe appear to be magically opened for him, and though I'm a newcomer to his FB page, it looks as if he's rightly regarded by many as some sort of mini deity.... Are they not both from the same area?  Does the UKZN Student at mybb know the Private Eye personally, and just why he's been chosen to represent the Good up that way?

Heroes are like hen's teeth these days, and yet there he is, head and shoulders above the rest, so you'll understand my curiosity.... I'd posted a comment that residents should start paying more attention to how their dogs behave during a home invasion, and whether their alarms let them down at the time, and then I'd gone on to add my praise for the PI's work in a comment made by an admirer...As new as I am to this whole FB thing, I got the clear impression that Brad didn't care for my remark, and that he'd slotted me into the troublesome bitch category forthwith....  Am I that paranoid?  Do I leap to these conclusions that easily?  Hell yes... *chokes..

Unless you're a pukka Yellow Army Recruit, there's a chance you find my suggestion that dogs are being used for laser target practise on a regular basis, fairly sickening?  Man, I was hoping you'd say that, as it's a clear sign you've not completed the brainwashing course yet.  I've blatted on endlessly how your dogs will begin showing signs that the RF levels in your area have jumped off the charts, and their ears will start to bother them.. How, once you've had them checked out for earmites and they're given the all-clear, you should wake up to the fact that the Surveillance Project is up and running nearby...

Depending on your Area Controller and his attitude towards animals, there's a chance your pet's character may begin to change dramatically... If you work away from home and your animals are left outdoors to guard your property, they may well provide an irresistible target for an Area Controller and his students to practise on..  I'd lay you a thousand to one, that charming activity has been going on here in the Zone since at least 2005, with Balliram at the helm...
Will your devoted animal become a statistic?  An unpleasant subject, but as a Master of the Unpleasant, it's an issue I'm more than qualified to raise...  
Have your dogs taken to having odd little petite mal episodes?  Where they suddenly begin to stagger about and lose their bearings altogether?  It doesn't last long, but it's fairly unnerving to watch?

You might want to record that on your phone the next time it happens, and save it to your harddrive?  Stitch enough of those segments together and maybe sometime you'll find the balls to go on over to the wireless base station at UKZN to find out more about the specific frequencies used to control or destroy the dogs in a neighbourhood....Ag, you know I'm not sucking this out of my thumb.. You know this revolting side option available to a Controller and his/her students is being employed right across the country, though happily for  the Planners it's just another facet that can't be proved..
Even if you had the financial means to have an autopsy done on your animal, the results would be inconclusive, so you can rest assured that the neighbourhood dogs will continue to be used for laser target practise by the more amoral and criminal of Area Controllers... *sick...

LATER at 4.55am

Same old, same old, and Millie the Gross has just been rudely woken by the BackFire frequency as the Pig settles himself at my shoulder..
What's new, O Cowardly One? Cards still all stacked in your favour?  That's what your one-time buddy Glen Nayager thought, before the old Heart Racer frequency was unleashed on him, and his employment was terminated.. Something you appear easily able to ignore as you hop from streetlight to mast, enjoying your murderous activities... *spits..
Any more major fires planned for Foreman or Kennedy in the coming months?  Will Jackson Gumede be tasked to see that a candle is 'knocked over' in order to replace a few hundred shacks with more of the laser-loving zinc-based structures?  When, in a decade or so's time, all of those pitiful homes are replaced by metal, do the Project Planners anticipate the occupants will be easier to control en masse?

Already your Puppets are dotted about the Informal Settlements with their subsidised DSTV dishes and their oddly stable illegal electricity connections, and they're being schooled to go after targets in their own communities, using the laser computer program... The Dog Whisperers among them will still be prized and employed in areas where as yet the lasers aren't running...
Will I ever get over this mental block?  Will I ever manage to come to regard these appalling practises as merely a means to an end?  Alas, I think not..
Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 10th April 2013 at 1.49pm.