Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Censored...
(begun Tuesday 9th April at 3.30am..)


Do I personally know any other fully-fledged Area Controllers who hold sway over such a large area?  Other than Mistuh Shifty, that is?  I do not, so sadly, you're stuck with hearing endlessly of the only example I can offer, and whether you like it or not, he's the blueprint for your average Controller right across the country..
You're offended?  To be lumped together with a sub-human, psychotic bully, who goes after both man and beast with equal savage delight?
Hell, you may have started out assuring yourself you'd never sink to his depths, but whoever promoted you must have seen something you'd missed... Some corner of your make-up that over time would become every bit as cruel and dispassionate as the Thuggee Next door... Shame..

I'd watched him skulk out of his gates at 7.45am yesterday, only to slide into the passenger seat of that unremarkable little silver grey car, while his own red herring was left on the driveway...
Was the Freak on his own when he'd woken me at 3am this morning with a truly savage jab to the ovary area?  When I'd come to, to find from my shoulders to my thighs I felt as though I'd been run over by a bus?  Did his house-guest applaud politely at the demonstration, or was the Sadist flying solo?
If he/she is indeed visiting with the purpose of learning the finer arts of employing the laser weaponry to physically assault and damage chosen targets, do they earn themselves some sort of bonus on their upgrade? Farked if I know how it works, but the speculation remains enjoyable...

Notoriously dim, it took me till yesterday to figure out that the mischief on my Facebook page is far from the usual tweaks Balliram makes to confirm to you unnecessarily just how thick I truly am..
Can we have a drumroll here?   Would you believe that this old fart is actually being censored?  *savours the idea... I'd signed into FB for the umpteenth time, and hit Change Cover Picture without any expectations... Only this time I was permitted to choose my Rogues Gallery offering AND to drag it into position.. I'd cancelled that and had then attempted to reload the picture I'd taken of the fountain of water shooting up into the air on Jan Smuts... The Drag to Reposition option was immediately greyed out, and what you see is what you get... The top of a picture that means nothing...

I'd gone on to upload a zoomed-in fuzzy shot of how my Controller's streetlight looked before it's startling clean-up, and whoever was controlling my online actions had deemed that was okay, as it could've been taken anywhere, and I was permitted to adjust it.. The minuted I'd tried to post the water wastage pic again, boom! greyed out options.. Pfft...   It's too late to say I shouldn't get puffed up by these latest events, as my head had swelled up in an instant once the word Censored had popped into that vacuum... *chokes... Obvious irritation aside, am I chuffed, or am I chuffed?
Hey, if you need more evidence to prove that I've been telling you the truth all along, then you have to be as thick as I am...

I've already described how the whole screen hangs just as soon as I sign into Facebook, each and every time... A clear indication that my Network 'Administrator' hops on in to 'manage' my actions at that point... You'll have to pardon me if I go overboard with my wild speculations at this point, but I've a mind that in the case of FB, the so-Special Operative next door is actually following orders for a change, and that he's been told to block anything he deems incriminating...
van Zyl's long-standing edict that I should simply be ignored has worked admirably all these years, and I'm frankly delighted that after all this time the script has had to be revised...
I figure I'll just keep going back to that water fountain on Jan Smuts, and as long as I'm unable to reposition it correctly, I'll know you haven't the power, nor the desire to have Balliram over-ruled...  *shrugs...

Censored.   A delicious word, and one that I fall on in my ever failing attempts to gain credibility...I guess my photos aren't that worthless after all?  *winks..
Someone was sufficiently irked with my efforts yesterday, to unleash copious doses of the BackFire frequency upon me, as I sat out on the verandah.. I'd stood the assault for a couple of hours before resorting to my Distress texts.  This time however, I'd posted the contents of that sms out on my FB page, including the names of all of the recipients...
There are some good people on that list, mixed in with some downright rubbish, and I question whether they enjoy the publicity they're being given.. Whether they're proud to be openly associated with Sutcliffe's monstrous quantum laser surveillance system in any way, or they'd rather not have their names out in the open for everyone to draw their own conclusions...

As most, if not all on that list have absolutely no idea of what it's like being on the receiving end of this wireless weaponry, I imagine there were at least a couple of flouncing hissy-fits once I'd hit Post...
You can't see my What's on your Mind Comments?  My Network Admin censors them as well?  If this is so, I figure it adds even more credence to my claims, and you'd have to start questioning why, if everything I say is imagined garbage, such censorship is now being employed..

LATER at 5.05am

Am I finally falling apart?  As the subject of one too many Master Classes held as I lie on the Sacrificial Altar aka Cloud 9, are my screws indeed loose?  A newcomer to these pages might be forgiven for thinking just that..
I shan't disappoint you, and here's another crazy thought to amuse you...

I'd been using the pushmower out on our verge last Friday at 7.45am, and had only looked up as the car swept by me up the Crescent... I guess it was a silver Beemer or Merc, pretty much like Balliram owns, and the driver's window had been down, though he'd kept his gaze on the road ahead...
Funny how, despite the enjoyable manual labour I was engaged in, I'd suddenly felt an immediate jolt of recognition, and his name had popped straight on into my head... Surely not.  WTF would he be doing visiting our humble neighbourhood without a blue-light back-up?  I must have been mistaken?  They all look alike?
Bullshit... Our Minister of Police is a good-looking fellow by any standards, though what on earth he'd been doing driving himself up to Sydenham SAPS is anyone's guess...

Someone care to check where Nathie was on Friday 5th April at 7.45am, and whether it was simply an astonishing look-alike who'd gone by without any fanfare?  Anyone care to guess what possible business he could've had in the area?   A board meeting with Nayager's replacement, the college-boy, Laz?  Did the Comms Officer's real Boss nip over from his home on Randles Road to sit in on the Meeting, and give the Minister a progress report on how the Information Theft Operation is going?

Like I said, speculation that can easily be scrapped once one of you clever Agents establishes exactly where Mthethwa was on that date, at that time...
It's no wonder the redoubtable Col. Mngomezulu was transferred beyond my reach, for you know that I would've tossed the mower aside and called him straight away... Who knows but that I could've persuaded him to allow me another photo op. for my Facebook albums...*chortles...
Whether Augustine was removed for his own safety, or to save him from the further embarrassment of my so often expressed admiration, is anyone's guess, but it didn't serve the Druglord's purpose to have me extolling the virtues of the Colonel over and above all the other officers stationed at Sydenham SAPS, and he had to go...

Does Balliram watch me as I go back every now and then to re-read the text the Colonel sent me?  When I'd printed out my Big Girl's Blouse update, and had given him a copy?  In response he'd sent me an sms that I've treasured ever since, though having said that, I figure I'd best transcribe it to my diary, as it will no doubt be made to disappear shortly, for good...
Is that why I've been permitted to rail on for so long without being shut down?  Pretty much uncensored, until my pictures caused a few of you to break out in an unbecoming sweat?
Could it be that the good Colonel actually gave me and my blog a mention to his Superiors in the Ruling Party, during that fiasco involving the then Station Head, Glen Nayager?

Could it be that they too found me a curiosity worth keeping, and that my Area Controller was subsequently ordered to allow me to waffle on uninterrupted?  My insistence that in the face of this devastatingly invasive technology the Playing Field should be levelled, and that both Ruling Party and Opposition be told the symptoms to look out for, that could indicate Radiation sickeness?
My repeated remarks that I should maybe knock on Ngubane or Nathie's office door and offer to fill them in on the finer points of this astonishing technology?  The options available to the Operatives, that are not to be found anywhere in the fine print of the sales pitch they were sold?
How targets can be picked off, leaving no proof at all, by the fine array of wireless frequency weaponry lying now in the hands of both the Good and the Seriously Corrupt?
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 9th April 2013 at 9.24am.