Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Casual cruelty..
(begun Tuesday 23rd April at 8.20am..)


Is the RF Engineer and Graduate of Sentech's Class of 2009/2010 delighted that I so seldom mention his Alma Mater, and the enormous contribution they've made to Frankie's wireless Experiment?  That I've allowed both Sentech and SITA to slip into the background, almost as if neither played a part in this inhumane Project?  Subsequently out of a job for two years, Rezah?  No part-time and highly lucrative tutoring lessons given to prospective Area Controllers in Gauteng?  That doesn't count?  Have you since obtained a position commensurate with your, let's see - how did you put it? 'Over-qualifications'?  The Head of something or other perhaps, and do you keep your hand in over in 45th Avenue, employing your skills to torture any of your more irritating neighbours?  Sentech, SITA, and the NIA, sitting in a tree, kissing whom, exactly?

Wednesday 24th April at 3.50am

Woken by the dry hacking Throat Choker frequency, sit up on the edge of the bed, take a knife full in the back, while at least three silvery laser beams whizz across the bed... Juvies out at this hour? WTF?  Unlocked the front door and went out onto the verandah.. Silence.   Hung around and still silence.. Nothing like the full-on wireless song humming out there in the valley last night, or the persistent buzzes and purrs that kicked in when I'd gone out with the dogs... Eerie...
I'd put my bedside light out just after 10pm, and approximately twenty-eight minutes later whoever was on shift thought to have the last word, and had applied that vice-like grip to the ovary area... It had the desired effect, and had me rearing up groggily to jot it down on my log pad...
I vaguely recall a few more Throat Choker sessions during the night but otherwise, merciful oblivion..  And now as I scribble here, the familiar Klingon call-sign has my two fingers and thumb on fire...

I've no idea what they were using to slam me yesterday evening as we watched the telly, as her kitchen light stayed out for most of the time... The jackpoint behind the sofa perhaps?  *stumped... 
It's fairly surprising when you consider just how much time and vitriol is being expended on just two less-than-scintillating pensioners 24/7, when our attackers appear for the most part to be Graduates of the laser program... Should they not be out there with their fellow-heroes bombarding the REAL criminals?  No, wait!  That's not how this rag-tag army works at all, is it Balliram, dear?

The push right now is to own the Waterfall, Hillcrest, and Kloof areas, and if the results weren't so horrifically tragic, it could be regarded as an over-the top farce...
How the eff does it work?  Sure, you reduce the residents to gibbering, terrified wrecks, but then what?  Who makes the first whisper of the Surveillance technology, and kicks off the recruitment drive?  Someone in the local Sector Policing Forum that's carefully gained the trust of the members?  Is news of this Grand Scheme spread by bush-telegraph once the community are at their lowest ebb and more likely to overlook the "unfortunately necessary" illegalities they'll be expected to employ to link the homes together?

I'd totally slept through my Excellent Neighbour's sign-up all those years ago, and though I've the photos to show all the enhancements being made to their property, I simply refused to believe they were on board.. Klutz!   What did she think once I began blogging of the results of Balliram's endeavours?  Once Sue, Alice and I began showing the same appalling symptoms from the fallout?  Was she encouraged to believe it was simply all my imagination and so much hyperbole, FFS?   And once she was approached to participate more fully in the laser program, did they agree immediately?  Despite my often-voiced assertion that they were quite the best neighbours we'd ever had?

Once I'd woken up and realised the awful truth, it hadn't changed my attitude at all, and even now I continue to feel really bad for them... Such good people, sucked into this horrific experiment by the manipulative efforts of a bunch of thugs and their puppets...
The same modus will be well underway in the Upper Highway Area as I write... Good, honest people, likely to be initially horrified at the idea of invading another's privacy illegally, but finally convinced by the bloody murder two doors down....
Are the Learner Hackers beginning to see the inevitable results of their repeated visits to a chosen Stooge's home up in say, Kloof?  Some irritating old fart given to voicing his/her opinions frequently, whose home was suitably situated to become a Learning Centre for the laser users?
An old fart who's become more crippled by the day as a result of the wildly fluctuating levels of EMR and the variety of wireless frequencies flooding their home?  And don't tell me the GW isn't affected by your practise sessions... If he's not limping from some inexplicable pain, he's doing that weird spasmodic and unproductive cough... So ja, he's taking strain as well...

Has the pleasant waynegohl at mybroadband already been approached by van Zyl's recruitment Team?  Was his post on the attempted theft of his copper pipes designed to raise my hackles and have me climb on my little high horse, as TB put it?  It was wayne's casual remark that his power was due to be turned off for 'maintenance' that was of course the hook, and if he hasn't already signed up for the basic hacking course, it won't be long before he does...
Another one bites the dust, hey Jannie?  Another one blinded to the fact that your lot sit in the background salivating at the thought of an entire country's inhabitants controlled by this fantabulous technology, and there's squat anyone can do to prevent it?
Why would you want to, anyways?  It's a giant but necessary step forward, that we have to take to survive, just a pity that desensitising the human race is the only way to achieve the goal... Once the thirty to forty-year olds are converted, the youth will follow like lambs, and the Old Guard of honest incorruptibles will eventually die out altogether.. Perfect...

What are your thoughts on Irritable Bowel Syndrome?  It was my kid who'd suggested yesterday that may just be the cause of Missus B.Snr's occasional debilitating pain, and not as I would have you believe, due to a really nasty wireless frequency being employed against her... It's true that her doctors couldn't give her a reason for her pain, but as my kid had pointed out, IBS is very hard to diagnose, and a great many medical practitioners are probably loathe to admit it even exists...
So, would you rather settle on a spastic colon, due to the extreme stress of their move, than the suggestion that the web of criminals have followed that family all the way down to Marburg?  I know I would...

LATER at 5.20am

Have my Watchers been told it would be preferred if I didn't get many more pictures of the orbs that blanket the Zone?  Though I seldom go sphere hunting any more, as I already have an over-abundance of evidence in that area, I'd whipped out the Olympus early one evening only to be met with immediate remote interference... The trick is to simply keep going, with the result that among the many duds, I give you
THIS one, with that dazzling ball of light up against our garage wall, and several more less-bright spheres nearby... I figure I've made my point, and that remote camera jamming will now take it's rightful place in the How To, Hacker's Manual...
Will I be given credit for this vital addition, or will I continue instead to be thumped violently alongside my fat head?  A no-brainer, folks..

It's now 5.35am, and I've been sitting here enjoying what I still regard as the best part of the day, wondering idly where the red bishop birds have gone, and why there's still no sign of fruit on the otherwise flourishing grenadilla plant.. All of a sudden my heart began to dance erratically.. Not unpleasant, just unusual, and it had me chuckling out loud.. Bottom of the barrel again, Master?  How easily you forget that I'm aware of EVERY last option available to you, and I still spit at your 'skills'...

LATER at 6.05am

I was sitting at the desk here, building Millie's dressing for the day, when the heart flutter was re-introduced, only this time there was a touch more malice included and the flutter had become an ache... As a bully, Mr. Balliram, you are as yet unmatched on the airwaves... I'll see your murderous spite and cruelty, and raise it with my innate unpleasantness... Have a good day.
Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 24th April 2013 at 10.35am.