Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wild horses...
(begun Tuesday 12th March at 8.19am..)

*No sign of my Eager Beaver blog update on my Tweetdeck, published yesterday morning... Wassup there, Balliram?  For that matter my Mentions column for Martin_Welz is remarkably empty this morning, as well? More fiddling?*

How long had I been sitting here before that nasty pinch to the side arrived?  Bit of a scramble there?  What are your exact orders?  Don't leave her alone for one second?  Ah - And there goes the old phiz, about to explode with the heatwave.. Some things never change... *snorts...

Are those four recipients of the Share my Pain texts set to become as notorious as the rest of the Cast in this serialised horrorshow?  At 5.45pm yesterday the BackFire frequency hit me with some serious intent and I'd picked up my Nokia brick and sent the following:  'When was Collin P Balliram upgraded from Druglord's pet Cracker to pseudo- NIA Agent and WTF were you all thinking? ENOUGH dammit.  Jane.'
If I'd been hoping for some sort of immediate respite to put out the flames on my back, it didn't happen...
Is the Speaker of the House tickled pink when my enraged texts fly into his phone?  Does the Director of Safety and Security merely shrug and hit Delete, and the same with the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, and the Hawk?  Has the Shifty Swine next door made sure those numbers are now blocked to me, and that each sms I send is a FAIL?
No problemo, for they'll always get a mention here anyways.... *shrugs...

I've been giving this new area under attack some thought. No, don't laugh like that, I have, and I think I've figured it out..  The Sadist will as usual, set the frequency of his choice for a specific shift, and whoever is on at the time will be told to aim for my abdomen in general.. So that when I experience a sudden jab, stitch, prod, by my bottom right rib, I'm inclined to look askance in the direction of my Excellent Neighbours, Freddie at No. 12, or even the narcissistic Gymnut, and when the pain hits my left side, anywhere from the ovary area up to my ribs, I figure it's the Pig himself bouncing the signal off the Experiment station...
Course this only applies when I'm sitting in my usual chair in front of the telly, and I've no way of knowing who's administering this latest nastiness when I'm moving around the house..

With the precise accuracy now available to these 'Gamers', I figure they've been told to aim for anywhere on the abdomen, left or right, up or down, simply to unsettle me.. If it turns out that any one of my organs becomes offended by all this latest attention, and the area were to become infected or worse, (as happened with my elbows and wrists) the Shift Operatives will never be sure who can claim the credit/points? Near enough, Sicko?  The one or two that might feel guilty (hard to believe ja), will be told that no one person can be blamed for causing these extreme reactions, which are unfortunate but unavoidable, and not in any way life-threatening...
Hey - You've bought into all the other crap this cunning psycho has sold you, so why would you not believe this latest load of bullshit, after all, he's the Expert in the Field, is he not? *vomits profusely...

I'd spoken to the Microwave Boffin after our last CPF Meeting, and the topic had been the static employed to degrade the calls made on my landline... Since that conversation made inside the monitored Meeting room, my line has been astonishingly free of audible interference... Despite that he couldn't come up with a logical explanation for the problem, I shan't hesitate to mention it to him again, should that particular mischief be resumed...
As a result I was able to call my friends down in Marburg yesterday evening, and to hold a conversation with them that wasn't marred by the engineered crackling on the line...*finger...
Hands up those of you who were sufficiently gullible to believe that B.Snr and his little family would be safe once they'd moved away from the Sadist next door?  Even after I've told you how they could look out of the window of their new home and see the techs working up on their streetlight nearby?  Fools... *eyeroll..
As diabetics, she and her son bore the brunt of Balliram's viciousness when they lived at No. 4.. Has her health improved dramatically since then?  Quite the reverse, and the situation is looking really grim, though I won't be able to give you a diagnosis until sometime after the 13th.

If Allen Spence's reach includes that little suburb way down the coast, he might want to make a few enquiries as to the levels of EMR being pumped into that modest home, and just who it is that's calling the shots on the powerline usage in that area...  Course, it could well be too late, or the highly successful EE is simply too busy rigging up Petruccione's technology to the latest lot of streetlights in a suburb, to care...
Though I'll never forget his obvious glee as he stood there and announced the arrival of this highly sophisticated computerised surveillance technology onto our circuits, I often wonder whether he continues to be entertained by our horrific predicament, or whether he's come to regret all the publicity I've given him over the past eight years...

The major difference between you and so many of the Soldiers recruited to this Yellow Army Al, is that you have participated willingly from the getgo, and not because you were forced to enlist due to financial straits, as has happened to so many of the recruits...  I'd hazard that the idea of working with such advanced technology was so appealing, that wild horses wouldn't have kept you away?
Do you successfully lie to yourself about the devastating results this technology is having on the inhabitants of the Zone?  Have you come to realise that it's exactly as I say it is, and that the Look and Listen technology is most definitely being used by the perpetrators of organised crime to subdue the entire country into accepting the Big Brother home invasions?

I read yesterday where he'd said he couldn't understand how those burglars over in Asherville seemed to know the home owner's movements, and whether or not they had alarm systems fitted, but of course WE know, don't we Allen? *snarls..
How stunningly simple it is, and has been, since the arrival of those magnificent streetlight cowlings and their hidden devices, for an Area Controller such as the criminal Balliram, to oversee a house burglary or hi-jacking?   The Asherville residents are literally reeling under this carefully manipulated wave of crime, and I guess that soon enough Clare Estate will follow suit?  All designed to get the stragglers on board, and to ensure they accept the surveillance technology as their saviour...

Are you by now indoctrinated to the eyeballs, Mistuh Spence?  Do you still regard Michael Sutcliffe as some sort of genius for bringing the City and suburbs to it's knees, with your assistance?  Moral integrity?  Simply two words that are outdated and have no place in the New Age, not so?  If die-hards like my VC and the Writer wish to cling to their ideals, it'll be the worse for them, will it not?  Speaking of which, my Vice Chair tells me that the pain in his feet has returned bigtime..
Who decided it would be prudent to avoid the Throat Choker frequency on this occasion, Lazzie?  IIRC, it was the Honourable Man's feet that your lot initially went after, before the stunningly effective Throat Choker frequency had him hospitalised twice?
I'd foolishly omitted to mention the attention paid to his feet in my comment on his Facebook page, and I see you've gone for the gap...

Barnabas wants him punished for his continued irritating honesty and outspokenness, and you're happy to see those orders carried out..? Oh come on, Mistuh Bulking Up, it's me you're talking to here, so you can drop the facade that either you or Sydenham SAPS Station are a part of any purported Good Team.. *chokes..
You and the Creep next door attend the same gym?  Along with the awaiting-trial spoiled rich kid, Rajiv Narandas, and maybe even Narcissus as well?
Sure you do... And there I was thinking you'd all gravitate down to Papwa Sewgolam for privacy's sake.. *chokes...
Have the bumps in the night at the Writer's home in Asherville increased since I joined Facebook?  Does he sometimes think he must be going nuts and hearing things?  Was a booster placed in his geyser back when it was replaced/repaired all that time ago?  Does a bear shit in the woods?

Right now I look out of the window at the new day dawning, and I continue to be amazed at how so many of the Seriously Devout here in the Zone have been persuaded to find any good whatsoever in the wickedness surrounding this surveillance Project..   How honest upright citizens now shrug off with ease so much of the illegal activities that go hand in hand with recruitment, and see it only as a means to an end...
I can't fault the Project Planners for their foresight and genius, though I don't delude myself there's to be a pot of gold at the end of this particular rainbow...

LATER at 6.05am

Did you see the Royal Security Owner glowering out from the front page of last night's Daily News?  How swiftly had my cooked head thought AT LAST! until I actually read the piece, and found it to be no more than games played by the seriously corrupt..
Our Roy should do himself a favour and maybe relocate to a suburb less wired than Umhlanga, before it's too late and he possibly becomes too sick to enjoy his ill-gotten gains... Just a suggestion Mr. Moodley, but going on the readings taken by the Mast Fighter, if you live out that way, the odds of you surviving to a ripe old age are reduced somewhat dramatically... Your call I believe..
Peace.. ( I counted a total of four pink Error Saving bars during this update.. Interesting? You might care to go check out my new photo album on Facebook?  It's titled 'Not for the faint-hearted', and it isn't)

---oOo---

Tuesday 12th March 2013 at 8.52am.