Monday, March 11, 2013

Eager Beaver..?
(begun Monday 11th March at 3.25am..)


I waved my glowing fag-end at the window, towards the squeaky enhancer that struck up, and within seconds of me sitting here at the desk, it fell silent... I could've counted a full five as I'd sat down, before I was whacked in the side as well... Eager beaver, perchance?
With the kids down for the weekend I've been slack, but my Tormentors certainly haven't slowed the pace at all...
I'd been putting the seed out on the birdtray yesterday morning, when it struck me that the Christmas Beetles in my ears had gone awol.. Hau!  Not a whistle, not a shriek, nada, although they was back in full voice by the early afternoon, and they haven't let up since...
That boy does his homework properly, and I've no doubt given sufficient time, he could come up with a logical explanation for this switch on/switch off effect that I encounter, never mind the sudden dramatic changes to the frequency, that so often occur... *yawns...

The Environmentalist had been sitting on the sofa, making a fuss of Sophie, when she'd remarked that the dog had a growth, and that it wasn't one of her several visible skin cancers either... My kid had confirmed this on Saturday, and had then found another one, so I guess it's to be our dog next, Balliram?  It's almost impossible to capture what she's going through, but I'll keep taking pictures and leave the rest to your imagination...
Did Jannie van Zyl insist that Balliram play back her entire visit before he was reassured there wasn't a problem?  How the Mast Fighter, the Environmentalist, and probably even Karl Muller, point fingers at the 4G rollout as the cause of the huge increase in cancers and radiation-related illnesses, while I sit stubbornly in my corner chirping away of the laser/wireless surveillance technology to anyone who'll listen...?

The Aviator says that 4G hasn't yet been introduced to the whole of eThekwini, and suggested that only the wealthier areas would be the recipients of this magic, for the moment... Would that explain why Ms. Dorny's symptoms had been exacerbated so hugely as she entered the suburb of Umhlanga last November?  Typically, I know even less about this 4G than I do about the laser-wireless technology, and I'll have to settle for it causing a massive increase in the levels of mast emissions...?
It that's about right, and you tack on the pseudo-NIA Operatives and their ability to now access any home they desire, via the powerlines, the rich and famous up that way must be literally reeling under the onslaught of technology..
Was this new killer introduced to the Zone in 2010, along with Roux's laser shower machine?  Was it in fact more than just the arrival of the over-qualified ex-Sentech RF Engineer from Gauteng that appeared to escalate our torture to the max?  Something had changed massively for the worse in the second half of 2010, and in retrospect, the arrival of the 4G technology could've added to our woes...

Given the go-ahead by the ex-City manager, Sutcliffe, I figure the Zone inhabitants were the unwitting triallists for MacLeod's grey water scheme as well, though that would've been a carefully kept secret from our Muslim Community..
It's now 4.30am, and the early birds are already out chirping to one another down in the dark valley, and not so much as a breeze ruffles the tops of the gumtrees, nor those fronds on top of the eugenia hedge, for that matter...*winks..
WTF was all that about?  That great wind coming off the aircon unit facing ours, and the sudden audible domestic I'd been treated to, as I stood there on the side path?

When I'd been updating online of how the cellphones or the landline are being employed to enhance the Eavesdropper's connection to ours, one of those pink Error Saving bars had appeared immediately..
A coincidence, or was that something you'd rather every Tom, Dick and Harry didn't know?  That if, when you're booting up your PC or laptop, you hear a text fly into your phone, or your landline begins to ring, it might be wiser to ignore both altogether, until you shut down again?
The ongoing abuse in ours had appeared to take a really sinister tone at around 5.20pm yesterday afternoon.. Were you in our home at the time?  Any idea whether there was a tutoring session underway, and just who was in charge at the time?  Freddie?  We'd all been in the lounge, and I as usual in my targeted corner, when a knife to the temple arrived without any warning and it had lasted for longer than I care to remember...
I'd actually gotten up from my chair in the middle of that assault to fetch something, and the damned thing had followed me, jabbing away furiously, until I'd tried to describe the attack to the old man, whereupon it vanished and didn't return..

Though in the height of summer I'm often able to predict when an electric storm is in the offing and the pressure causes my head to thump, I wouldn't recognize a migraine if I fell over it...
Many years ago, long before our home was hijacked by the Thug Next Door, I'd had a bout of sinus, and have never forgotten that it felt as though my nose and cheeks had been kicked by a donkey...
You'll appreciate then, that when Balliram employs these knives to the head, they are easily recognizable as deliberate physical assaults, as much as are the increased attacks on my middle area these past few weeks..
Wassup dewd?  You'd like to deal with me as you did with the Nobster, and take me out one time?  What's holding you back?

Does someone whisper to you that slow and cruel is more rewarding, and you're going to try and contain yourself and drag it out for as long as you can?  *spews...
You certainly appear to subscribe to the idea that any publicity is good publicity, and hopefully you'll go down in the History books as the single most easily manipulated psychopath of the century... No-one's the Boss of You?  Boy, have I got news for you.. *chokes..
Jannie?  You want to tell us quietly, how easy it's been to push this bullying Creep's buttons, and get him to dance to your tune?  Do you not have to constantly reassure the sometimes insecure arsehole that there's no ways he'll ever be caught at his murderous activities?
Do you clap your own filthy hands with glee, that if anything, my descriptions of the Sadist's operations will have him regarded with terror and awe, as opposed to the downright revulsion he deserves?  A prize indeed, Mr. Telkom Agent...

I'd watched that Carte Blanche segment on Infantilism? last night, expecting to be nauseated.. Oddly enough I wasn't, and I came away simply saddened by some of the extraordinary trials that people face.. I'd spoken aloud to my Controller at the time, and had remarked on how many such secrets he must stumble upon during his home invasions, and you have to consider just how valuable that sort of data would be in someone's Leverage File...
You can guarantee that Sutcliffe himself already has many such secrets in his personal stash of Leverage Files, and that he uses that information for his own ends, ne Mikey? *vomits..  Would we be astonished and repelled by some of the secrets kept by otherwise respectable Pillars of Society here in Durban? You betcha...
Did you have your doubts when the Project Authors fed you the initial sales scheme?  Were those doubts not swept away when your threats of litigation at a Dissenter were ignored, and you were able to follow up by dropping hints to the Sucker that you knew what went on behind their closed doors?
That you had records of some dark secret your Detractor would rather not have revealed in public, thereby causing the unfortunate mug to retreat in haste?

Another like our Collin P. Balliram, who certainly deserves his claim to fame, if only for his callous and ruthless obedience to the Experiment authors.. *heaves...
Did the Planners in turn ever have occasion to flourish their own Leverage File at Herr Doktor Sutcliffe?  Did he ever dare demur to the extent that he was shown the dirt they have on him?  A little reminder that he himself is as OWNED as the rest of us?

LATER at 5.55am

I'd tidied the lounge a bit, cleared the kitchen sink, and fed the birds, before sitting back down here at the desk, only to be met with a flurry of knives to the back and a deep ache in the ovary area... Once again I'm amazed by the interest shown in the life of a boring old fart such as myself.. It's just a fun place to come practise your laser skills?  If you're already an Expert in the Field, why would you need to practise at this hour of the day, unless your obsession has gotten the better of you?
How many of you that access our home and invade our privacy each day, will come to regret their actions somewhere down the line?

It's hard to say, for the old what goes round, comes around, appears to be suffering from major lag.. I figure the most I can hope for is that the sight of my fugliness is forever engraved on your memory banks, and that I even arrive unbidden in your dreams.. That once you've seen poor Nobby HERE, and realise he died a far from peaceful death, that his painfilled grimace comes back to haunt you when you least expect it...
Otherwise? Have a great day and
peace...

---oOo---

Monday 11th March 2013 at 1.04pm.