Friday, March 29, 2013

They're playing our song...
(begun Friday 29th March at 4.55am..)

*I see my updates no longer appear on Twitterdeck.  Why would that be? Balliram ferreting about in my Settings again?*

Someone had tried to goad me off of Cloud 9 much earlier on.. That taser/cattle prod had been at it hammer and tongs, and I'd reared up grumpily and told them to piss off... I'd gone back to sleep for a bit, but you can bet that 'work' on my lower back continued, just rather more cautiously.. The results?  Like a donkey-kick to both sides of my lower back, as I'd discovered soon after I climbed out of bed... *applauds...
I figure the idea behind the relentless jabbing is to OWN that particular area... That eventually the joint or tissue will become so weakened that a single prod or puff of that particular frequency to the designated area could render you crippled in an instant, just as Missus Bernie's leg had suddenly given way beneath her, and she'd ended up fracturing her hip...

A single fierce jab to my right side as I sit here at the desk, and Millie is awake and protesting at the arrival of the BackFire frequency.. Did my Excellent Neighbour's kitchen light go on seconds before the Knife to my side arrived? *winks...
It looks as if it might be a stinker out there today, as there's mist coming in over the tops of the gumtrees.. You've seen what it does to Roux's ultra-short laser beams, and how the spheres are forced in great clusters nearer the ground.. Am I tempted to go get me some more evidence?
In your dreams, Creep.... *finger...
It's all way too easy for you to degrade my camera's batteries remotely, and I'm more than happy with the pictures I've collected already.

Despite Balliram's carefully organised theatrics involving the smashing of the Polo's window, I'd headed out to the shops at around 8am, as I always do on a Thursday.. As it happened, I only got as far as No. 33, where I'd discovered a great deal of water running on the road, so I'd pulled over and taken THESE pics for you...
I doubt my camera will do it justice, but there's water bubbling up gently all around that manhole cover, and judging by the width of the runoff as it flows down towards the Blind Home, it's been running for hours already... The storm water drains still battling to cope with the torrential downpours two nights earlier, or a neatly surreptitious runoff being carried out right under your noses?   I know which one I'd go for...
I'd come back that way just before 10am to find it still leaking out, so I'd eventually called in a Fault.
The equivalent of 6000 standard-sized swimming pools lost each day, Mistuh MacLeod?
That section, including ours, have all had their waterlines upgraded already, so why is it that they're not coping?

Missus Kazee, next to No. 33, does what I suspect is an almost daily runoff of her own, using a sprinkler on her tiny front lawn, and the toll it's taken on her driveway and the road surface is visible to any passer-by.. Check out the cracks around the manhole cover.. Does it not look as if the entire thing is set to suddenly drop down and create a large sinkhole?   Mygod, but it's been eight years since you lot began this Corrupt scheme, and still you've not figured out how to avoid giving yourselves away like that...
If Sutcliffe and MacLeod had come out from the very start and informed Joe Public that they were going to allow Telkom to stuff fibre optic cabling through the water and sewer lines to the streetlights, in every suburb here in eThekwini, resulting in increased damage to roads and water losses on a scale never before seen, how would the ratepayer's have reacted?

A lynch-party would be my guess... Incredibly, they've gotten away with it, and if the recent article on the huge water losses is anything to go by, we suckers are in for another massive price hike in the very near future...
Did Herr Sutcliffe ever nudge his co-conspirators and say Watch this, I'll get those mugs to pay for the removal of their own right to privacy and good health?  And so it was...
Why do you think those Crooks will never allow the Ngubane or the Manase reports to see the light of day? Simply because those audited figures would inevitably lay a trail directly to the door of Roux and Petruccione's monstrous collaborative quantum laser/wireless surveillance technology, and all the fraudulent tenders that go with it... *spits..

When did the 4G trials unofficially begin, and where?  Here in the Zone, around 2010, about the same time Roux's laser shower machine/s began pumping out that blanket of ultra-short laser beams?  Would genocide be too strong a word in this situation?  *looks at Sutcliffe... How're you doing out there behind the scenes, O Toothy One? Using all that stolen personal information to good effect?  As the number one triallist of Roux and Petruccione's invasive surveillance technology, you've built yourself a vast collection of Leverage Files, filled with the juciest snippets stolen from the private lives of your staff and colleagues...
Any of the people involved with either the Ngubane or Manase reports died of cancer, or other causes, during the last five or six years?  Any key figures who just might have ratted on the single biggest con the world has ever seen?  People who didn't have so much as a speck of dirt on their characters, that you could use to silence them?

Come now, Mikey - Let's have list of the names of every last Auditor, typist, or clerk involved in producing those two reports.. Let's find out just how many of those unfortunate people are no longer with us, or are too ill to do anything but sit on the sidelines in silence?  Proof?  That's the beauty of this dastardly operation, is it not?  Should a former Recruit to the Yellow Army decide to spill the beans, who would they approach, and how could they possibly be sure which Team their hoped-for Saviour answered to?  Any such attempt to come clean would be nipped in the bud before it left the starting gates, so you can forget about proving anything...

LATER at 6.45am

Have you been taught to master the combination of keys required to degrade my camera's batteries remotely?  Were you awarded a badge, and further promises of a great career ahead in the Yellow Army?  When on your monitoring shift, you see me haul out one of my two cameras, do you activate that key combination each time I hit the button, causing my flash to operate at a seriously dumbed-down level?   Why would this be necessary, if my pictures are worthless anyways?  *interested... It's just one of the skills you'll be expected to acquire if you're to advance through the ranks?
Those four or five miniscule red lights lining der Bunker's faschia board, glimpsed one memorable night through the fiddlewood tree branches, have no doubt a twin set-up, facing the road side of our home, but it's not likely I'll ever be lucky enough to catch sight of them, as I've no ideawhere they're situated...
Maybe THESE two now invisible patches up on my Good Neighbour's garage wall, seen being attended to, by a droog up the ladder?   I must go and delight the Pervert with the Morning Bathing routine.. cheers..

LATER at 7.20am

There was no need to use the Olympus in the bathroom, as the BackFire frequency had disappeared, and Millie was allowed to submerge without a single whimper.. My Controller's alarm has just shrieked briefly in his enthusiastic endeavours to come peer over my shoulder at my renewed scribbles.. Oops!
How do I do it? How do I keep going, often with somewhat maniacal good cheer, despite knowing that we're under a microscope 24/7?  The fact that I'm as thick as a proverbial brick has certainly worked to my advantage, and then of course there's the over-riding knowledge that every last one of you who's ever been persuaded to violate the privacy of a nearby home, on a regular basis, have in fact lost way more than your target ever will...
You've kissed goodbye forever to your honesty and integrity, and whatever morals you had, are no more... All traits that the Experiment Planners despise to their very core...
Why else would the Expert in the Field, Collin P. Balliram, be so prized and protected, despite his repeated floundering give-away attempts to subdue this ancient labrat?   His psychopathic tendencies and absolute disregard for man or beast have ensured that he is indeed the Poster Boy for the Yellow Army, ne Janneman?

I'd popped into Dodge City as usual, on my way back home from the shops, only this time it wasn't simply to drop off some cream buns for the hard-working staff in the Charge Office..
I'd offered to do the affidavit thing on the Polo's smashed window, as I was headed there anyways...  As I'd posted later on my VC's Wall, what could've been a real drag, turned out quite the opposite, and I was treated with great efficiency and kindness..
Look HERE... I managed to snap off a quick picture for you while I was there giving my statement... Just the one hastily taken close-up of the new seating arrangements provided for those giving statements in the Charge Office...   I'd seen them weeks ago when they'd first arrived, and had snorted in disbelief at the time..
Some sort of cheapo-chromed shiny silver chairs that would provide unerring targets for the laser-employing Eavesdroppers nearby..

As I sat there yesterday, I was hit by the really nasty eye-affecting frequency, and my word, did I feel squiffed  or what?!  Literally hammered with it, and I couldn't fail to notice the huge neon striplight activated above and behind the officer's head, on the ceiling... Nice to have one of my theories so neatly confirmed, though my eyes felt like hard-boiled eggs covered in beach sand, right up until I finally left the Station...
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 29th March 2013 at 9.18am.