Monday, February 25, 2013

The beans...?
(begun Monday 25th February at 6.20am..)

*How many of you have pulled the early shift in ours this morning?  You think you're handling it on your own? Pfft... Your Tutor the Pig is in here with you, and you can guarantee that will double up the effects I encounter from your presence.... Wakey, wakey....*

The Sunday Tribune Page 5 just about says it all... State vs State vs Pistorius has the Tribune reporter calling Hilton Botha, only to find him at Pistorius' house a day AFTER he's been removed from the case.. The GW insists the Officer will merely have been getting his replacement up to speed.. I, OTOH, would suggest he was there to make sure he'd not missed anything when he'd first contaminated the crime scene... Botha had made mistakes, and was an idiot?  Au contraire, anything but...
You've forgotten already the mention of three high-ranking SAPS Colonels who it was suggested were friends/connections of Oscar's?   Hilton had dealings with the Blade Runner in 2009, and had helped him avoid justice back then.. Why would he not do the same again on Valentines Day 2013?

Do the Experiment Planners have a specific section dedicated to Celebrities Gone Wrong and filed under Major Distractions?  Do they have a list of names that they keep more of an eye on, than the rest of us?  Had they already figured the Athlete was an accident waiting to happen, and they had him nudged from several quarters, not the least of which, the wireless frequencies running in his home?
A hearty dose of the frequency that triggers what's been termed Mast Rage might have done the trick, hey Janneman?  Wild speculation as per usual, but it's certainly a possibility that's got to be factored in to just about every crime that makes the front pages of the Press...

Young Danikas the Snitch may have been a little premature when he'd gotten down and kissed the Greek ground after landing... Will he and his wife escape and survive in a hut in the woods outside Athens, sans electricity or cellphones?  Highly unlikely, and therefore it's only a matter of time before van Zyl's colleagues have pinpointed the ex-Reservist's location, and have him square in their sights... Did the Mob pay the young Greek to spill the beans? *fascinated.... Did they cover his appalling debts, and relocate him, in return for a snitch fest?

Just a Game, Johan?  Really?  Is Danikas set to become a Keeper?  A character in this vicious RPG that will be tortured endlessly for the entertainment of the Recruits, as we are?  Or will he succumb to a lethal never-to-be solved mugging, or a heart attack brought on by stress? *winks... Is Major Booysens sometimes baffled by how it's all gotten away from him?  How what had seemed like a genius idea ten years ago, has turned into a nightmare?  Snowman?  Your thoughts?  While there are thousands of excellent cops who've been deliberately left out of the Loop on the matter of the laser technology, I have it in my head that you ain't one of them?
Why else would you have accepted the nauseating task of sitting on my tail?  To protect me, or to raise a few more belly-laughs among your colleagues?  See, I'm going to go with the former, until you choose to show me otherwise.. It's not for nothing I'm labelled an Idiot, but it's been a while since there was even the tiniest ray of sunshine around, and you're IT... *snorts...

LATER at 9.55am

A fair amount of water has passed under this rickety bridge since I last scribbled here at 6.20am, and I'll share with you, whether it's significant or not..
As usual, once I'd published my update in blogger, I typed in Facebook to the Chrome search bar, and again as usual, the machine hung for a few long seconds before the page loaded properly... *winks...
I'd headed over to the Cato Manor Support page with some interest, but it was only to find the page had been visited by the Weightloss-touting hacker, and only one local had posted a comment saying: Sunday Times WTF?

Course it's always possible the computer hangs like that while I'm being re-directed to a cloned version of that site, not so Balliram?  Too paranoid for my own good? You think?
By accepting the Snowman as a Friend, I guess anything I post on my own page, be it pictures or words, will now alert him straight away?  Cool... I don't kid myself I've more than one or two real friends out there, for it's a luxury I can't afford... You've all seen for yourselves how bad things appear to happen to those who speak kindly to me, and I'd prefer if you regarded me as a toad of the poisonous variety...
As much as I'd like to cast my fugliness at Agent 247's feet and beg him to get the Bastards away from me, it ain't going to happen in a million years...

It's pretty sad to find what appears to be irrefutable evidence of Johan Booysen's own personal de-sensitisation in the papers, but deny it or not, none of us are that far behind, ourselves...I'd eventually shut down and had gone to make a call on the landline, only to find it deader than a dodo.. I'd plugged in the old Venus and was given a line.. A line that started out totally interference free, but that degraded quite quickly, unlike the two clean lines I'd had when Missus Balliram had called... *BTW, I've put it to el Monstro quite plainly, that each time my landline is corrupted by static, he will earn his unfortunate Missus a mention here.  It's therefore, his call, as they say... *

The interference is all my end apparently, as the person I call generally says they can hear me just fine.. Undeterred, I'd made a second call, this time on the larnie set, which had miraculously recovered and was working again.. I'd rung to remind her to swop out all the CFL bulbs in the house in case she'd forgotten, and happily she hadn't... She tells me that Boorman has been tasked to poke at her with a stick, and that ads have been placed in local rags, requesting possible sites for new towers to be erected...  The usual basic bullying then, Jannie?  Will Balliram play back our conversation for you, and show how he had totally dropped the interference while Boorman's name was under discussion?  *chokes... Will you hear for yourself the utter lack of fear or trepidation in her voice, despite the set-to-increase assaults on her home?  I figure she saw you for what you really are, a long time ago... Much like my own monstrous Area Controller, you've developed more than a passing taste for voyeurism and eavesdropping, and that administering physical pain to the vulnerable over their powerlines will give you as much pleasure as it does the sadistic psycho next door... cheers..

Tuesday 26th February at 4.12am

I felt earlier as if I was coming round from an anaesthetic when I'd surfaced at 3.55am.. I can't be sure whether it was horrendous BackFire, or my side, or either of the two, but once I'd put my feet on the floor I'd found out pretty quick...  Once again the Sadist had worked me over with his laser knuckle-duster and the results were eye-wateringly evident.. I've told you before that I'm familiar with pain, and have been for many years?  That even my periods would have me reduced to groaning as if in child-birth for hours on end, unless I was able to nick a couple of Seconal and knock myself out...
So ja - I'm well familiar with what I suppose you could call 'normal' pain, and therefore easily able to recognize the totally weird and unnatural results produced by my attackers and their lasers...

When Stefanus Roux was quoted in the 2011 July Issue of Popular Mechanics www.popularmechanics.co.za  as saying his quantum laser communications system was perfectly safe, should he have added the rider - Unless it falls into the wrong hands?  He can hardly claim to be ignorant of the research done in the use of wireless frequencies as a weapon since nineteen-voetsek?  I'd have to say that both he and Petruccione knew very well exactly what it was they'd created, and that Balliram's savage demonstrations right from the start only served to confirm this...
Instead of immediately lowering the levels of some of the more devastating frequencies he'd flooded into our homes from 2006 onwards, once he'd heard our groans of dismay at a certain area being battered, he'd go after it night after night with a will.. *vomits profusely...

Are there records of Balliram's early labours somewhere out there, and just who was monitoring the newly created Monitor back then?  My answer would have to be no-one.. Once the Druglord Barnabas realised the deadly potential of this new technology, he'd had Nayager and Balliram rampage across the Zone, dealing out physical devastation and damage wherever they went, and a few of our CPF Members had been targeted at the time...
How many cases of diabetes were diagnosed between 2006 and 2010 alone, here in Sydenham?  How many knee operations were performed, and how many cancers had suddenly begun decimating the Community during that time?  You have to bear in mind that these physically crippling achievements were made simply by the use of Roux and Petruccione's initial laser/wireless program, and before Prof. Roux's so-called laser shower machine was installed...

The self-confessed over-qualified RF Engineer had said he'd been without work for two years after he'd left Sentech.. Really, Rezah?  I'd have to hazard that those two years had in fact been taken up by tutoring lessons he'd given in his previous neighbourhoods, up in Gauteng and Pretoria way? That once he'd trained up several Area Controllers to include the use of the laser shower machine, he'd been tasked to head on down to Durban and set up his classes here in the Zone in 2010.. Hey - If I've got the time-line wrong, sue me, but it's close enough...
Our Balliram would've been a really quick learner, and the increased precision and ability to manipulate the various frequencies given by the upgrade to the technology would've delighted the Sadist no end...
A COMMUNICATIONS system, Professor Roux?? That's some sort of understatement right there, old boy... Neither you, nor Francesco, stumbled across this advanced technology, but will have had a great deal of outside assistance in it's adaptation for use here in South Africa......

Another fire over at the Kennedy Road Informal Settlement?  Some fifty or sixty shacks gone up in flames this time?  Set to be replaced by more of the shiny silver zinc-sheeted structures, beloved by the laser beams?
How many of you are aware that you're watching an ABC of how to control an entire (yourselves included, Suckers!) country's population through the use of a sophisticated and advanced technology?  How many of you realise that there will be rivers of blood and devastation before this is achieved to the Experiment Author's satisfaction?
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 26th February 2013 at 9.28am.