Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A small pond...
(begun Tuesday 12th February at 3.40am...)

*The Beemer squats on the driveway at No. 6... Will it vanish even before I've embarked on my first Edit?*

How many of his playthings has he destroyed so completely that no darned Doll's Hospital could ever patch them back together?  Think about it..  Eight years since he was given the key to the Toy Shop/Zone and told to help himself, and he was going to settle for torturing just one fat old loud-mouth and her friends? Not a frigging chance... He and Nayager rampaged about like kids in a candy-store, and you've no idea to this day whose health he ruined or worse, nor do you particularly care... By now he's got damaged victims dotted about all over the place.  Victims whose homes he can pop into, to shake them about on a whim... Hey, if he's too rough, and the unfortunate object of his attention succumbs to one too many of his 'visits', who's going to know, or give a toss?  The fellow has developed a serious appetite for it, and if it keeps him happy, it's okay by you.. *spews..

Where'd Thoshan and his side-kick suddenly acquire that bit of juicy stolen information?  Information powerful enough to get them each a Get Out Of Jail Card Free, and have the charges dropped, FFS? Did either of them approach Michael Barnabas himself for assistance?  The Druglord was the first to be handed Managerial rights over an entire community's lives, once the initial Triallist, Sutcliffe, had reported the technology to be so effective?  Sure he was, and the Druglord wouldn't have let the grass grow under his well-shod feet either... I'd bet his Data storage Unit literally groans under the weight of the Leverage Files he owns, and each day that passes, he adds more snippets of information to be used or sold as blackmail, when necessary.... *I've got this far and it's exactly 10.13am, and as I update here online a Knife is being thrust repeatedly into Millie, literally, and I would question the standard of company our Agent 247 keeps on occasion...*

Selling stolen information has no doubt proven to be way more lucrative and much more fun than saturating the area with banned substances, hey Earl?  Though it's guaranteed you've got your grubby fingers stuck firmly in both of those pies, right?  Reformed se GAT!!  The Losers who become addicted to Barnabas' original products were never in the running to be recruited anyway, and the more he can swell the number of desperate addicts, the better the Planners will like it...
So - Where did Panday and Madhoe acquire enough damaging information to have yesterday's proceedings stopped so dramatically?  You have no idea?

Why do I find that so hard to believe? The SA Interwebz is still a relatively small pond, and Crackers like Balliram still consider themselves to be the Big Fish... You're going to tell me that my Area Controller can't name every last one of his Peers who do similar work over the powerlines across the City and beyond, or have Barnabas and the Guptas taken to importing some new heavy-weights onto the scene for just such situations?  Heavyweights who would regard even my own genius Master with contempt?  Nope, still not buying it... Balliram will be a member of an International Cracker fraternity that regularly meet up to gloat over their own prowess, and they'd be aware of an Independent Operator in a flash...  Am I over-simplifying things, and it's way more complicated than that?  That's your story, and you're sticking to it?

Did my Tweet made yesterday to Martin Welz get past my watchdogs?  I remembered to swop the @ for a #, but those messages are probably as easily intercepted as everything else I say and do... Has Agent Frost met my other Twitter follower of interest?   Ja, that would be Dominic, the King of Capell Road, who works for the B Team here in the Zone.. *waves.. B stands for Barnabas, Balliram, and Bullshit, so the Snowman might care to introduce himself to the car salesman, and not simply accept my Controller's reasons given for Dom following me on Twitter....

Is my trust in Welz misplaced?  Is he aware that the quantum laser communications system set up for Sutcliffe here in eThekwini was merely a front to hide the single most invasive technology in existence today? (See Tangling with Telecoms. Popular Mechanics July 2011 www.popularmechanics.co.za.)  That Roux's collaboration with Herr Sutcliffe's good buddy Francesco Petruccione, was designed to remove the population's right to privacy and good health on an inimaginable scale?

Did Balliram roll about on the floor, convulsed with mirth, when I took a call on my cellphone late yesterday afternoon, and in a truly senile moment had mistakenly thought my Caller to be the Director of Safety and Security himself?   You want to ask the ChickenKing to play that back for you, unedited?   You want to listen and judge for yourselves whether this Dumbass here, has come to fully appreciate the extent of control this technology allows it's Operators?   That is, if you can stop sniggering long enough?  I keep neither the Caller nor Holson's number in my Phone Contacts so I guess I can be forgiven for my lapse at the sight of that unrecognizable number...  It might be an idea to stop chortling at my stupidity and accept that ja, the old cow is one of the few that truly sees the bigger picture, and it ain't pretty...

And back I go to the fine print on the various Project Sales Pitches sold around the country.. The points that were glossed over or omitted when first the Druglord approached the various religious leaders here in the Zone, and sold them on the idea of the Surveillance technology being employed as a Trojan Horse to infiltrate and weed out the Corrupt... No mention would've been made of the devastating consequences that all this techno genius would have on the community's health, right?  If queried, you'd just point to Page 72 and remind them that Professor Roux himself announces his communications system to be perfectly safe.. The old Bullshit Baffles Brains routine, not so Mr. van Zyl?  I've quite lost track here.. What are you this week?  CEO of vodacom, Telkom, or iBurst?  I battle to keep up with your remarkable shape-shifting talents...

I see I've logged the arrival of the dreaded BackFire frequency more than once yesterday, but I'm aware that it could have been a great deal worse.. Was Balliram displaying some totally out-of-character kindness, or merely caution?  Fark knows, but the gloves came off late in the afternoon when a sudden deep ache hit me on the right of my neck, and travelled up to behind my eye, and ja, the Beemer was back on the driveway at No. 6 by then, so I was an easy target as usual... The Tosser had amused himself on and off from about 4pm with that new and  crippling delight when suddenly, at 7.20pm, I realised it had gone.. *poof!'.. Suppertime? An appointment elsewhere? Magic....Whatever.  By 8.20pm he was back in ours, only this time he was poking about behind my left eye, before enabling that damned neck and shoulder ache again...
You're getting the general idea are you not?  That he's going after every inch of my lardy old body and weakening it, until one day when he chooses, just one puff of a specific frequency will have me down and out for good... Was it you that suggested he lower the BackFire levels yesterday, or did the sadistic Pig come up with the idea on his own, as even his Fanbois were becoming seriously bored by my constant whining?

Did I remember to tell you that after speaking to Sue the Book the night before last, about the leak from No. 11, I'd gone up yesterday morning to find the steady trickle had become almost a river?  No?  In my book that pretty much confirms Balliram's control over the waterlines, and the reason why the hydrant was moved over the road onto his verge to give him easier access... *shrugs...

LATER at 6.43am

That leak from No. 11 has been switched off, but judging by how wet it still is, not that long ago, right Balliram?  Did the Old Bill have to sneak in sometime after dark to turn it off, or was it something you could shut down remotely, like myself?  *curious... The place may appear abandoned, but it's far from it, and continues to be used to full advantage as a solid link in the power chain.. This latest water runoff and THESE two large sheets of zinc propped strategically against the broken fence, more than testify to that...
Did the Soldier at No. 11 take out her rage on Missus Bernie personally, to cripple the old lady so swiftly, and keep her crippled, or did her co-conspirator at No.6 offer to take care of it for her?

The unfortunate occupants at No. 17 are the perfect example of why it would be extremely foolish for the Chosen to consider they're any safer than the rest of us... The family took over after their 30-something son had succumbed terminally to complications with his diabetes, caused by the extreme levels of EMF in the air... They dutifully run specific lights as ordered, and have taken to shifting pieces of white card? from one window to the next, as the daughter struggles to upgrade her IT skills in order to participate more fully in the laser program...
What promises have been made to them, and will they survive to see them come true? *doubtful.. 

Has our young Mr. Tjale been informed that he's now the Main Man over at the Palmiet Settlement, and a fully-fledged Area Controller?  I confess I spent some time scrubbing off the pretty bright green moss substance he'd applied on Saturday to the first set of stairs leading up to the road.. A wrong step, and either the GW or myself could end up in traction, and that would never do.. *winks at Balliram.. To compensate for that loss, I've cleared away some of the lower branches of the lilac alamander shrub, to allow the laser beams clearer access to wherever it is they're going.. My Excellent Neighbour's light, HERE perhaps?
Peace...

---oOo--

Monday 12th February 2013 at 10.48am and I guess that Beemer will be pulling out about now?