Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Rapid response....
(begun Monday 21st January at 6.15am...)


At 6.05am I'd headed into the bathroom to change Millie's dressing, causing an immediate chirrup from my Controller's remote as he rushed avidly to join me... How embarrassed I'd been for Missus Courageous back when I'd seen that tiny pilot light active on Telkom's white wireless box facing our bedroom window.. I'd realised then that it wasn't just the GameWrecker sharing my bed, but that the Pervert next door was sitting in on our more intimate moments as well, and I'd blogged as such...
Balliram's fury at being revealed as a Peeping Tom had him arrange to have that box vandalised HERE (a print from one of my albums), though it wasn't long after that destruction, that the box was put back in working order HERE.

To this day I struggle with the flicker of shame I feel for his Missus each time he slides into the bathroom to feast his sick eyes on Millie and me, and I must get over it..*as I scribbled that last paragraph, a really nasty jab of pain hit me behind my eye, and it's further confirmation that he's perfected the art of reading over my shoulder...*
See, it's like this Balliram... I shall continue to write down and share every single dark aspect of your character, as long as you keep giving me reason to do so... I believe it's called a Mexican Stand-off?

There doesn't appear to have been any caution or long drawn out games played with Auerbach's ticker, as was done with Eva.. No time allowed for him to be subjected to futile tests and to make his goodbyes?  Only their families would be able to shed light on whether both of them had complained more than once of feeling changes to their heart rates at odd hours, and they're not about to spill the beans...
Majoor Booysens himself quite likely suggested the families remain silent on the details of the deaths, and he may well have told them that he was aware they were contract killings, and that they were going to nail the perpetrators...
Really? You and whose army, Johan?  The laughably termed 'good' guys purported to have hijacked the surveillance technology from the criminals?  'Good' guys who've happily accepted working alongside the scum of the earth?  Hah!

Tuesday 22nd January at 5.20am..

I clicked on google Images and found a whole bunch of tyre treads marked similarly to the Polo's, and although none of them were a match, it's enough to have me think I'm puffing off down the wrong garden path again... Of all the colours the tyre manufacturers could've chosen, it had to be the pretty copper-sulfate blue.. Who knows whether by coincidence or design, but I'd still insist it would be an excellent idea to check your vehicle's wheels for similar markings.. Whether blue or white, the fact remains that those colours do attract the lasers, and along with the lasers comes the magical wireless frequencies, capable of draining your car's battery from a distance, or scrambling your on-board computer, as our Controller has demonstrated so ably...

LATER at 5.55am

Last night the GW had called me to come listen to a new noise outside my kid's bedroom windows... A steady roar it was, and I'd shrugged and said it must be one of Balliram's air-con units... Funny thing is, that I'd heard it myself, and though I couldn't be sure, I guess it had been yesterday morning at sparrow's that I'd come across it for the first time.. *blinks... I took a stroll down the front path later, and ja, it certainly seemed to be coming from the unit on der Bunker, though that's been there for years, and I can't say I've ever heard it roaring like that.. *interested... However innocuous, it pays to note even the smallest of changes at the ChickenCoop, whether it's set to ultimately affect us, or not...  As last night had been much cooler than many of the sweltering evenings we've endured recently, why only now did that unit sound as though it were cranked to the max?   Whether it's just one of the dozens of deliberate wind-ups that TB had kindly reminded me about, or not, it's been duly noted... *shrugs..

It had been no-holds barred at our CPF Meeting last night, and I'd been hit hard and often during the entire proceedings, though I've an idea I wasn't the main dish on the menu at all..
We'd had a couple of new faces attend, and it was fortunate that our designated police rep had been there to field all the questions... *winks..
It's been my experience that often enough a stranger will pitch up out of the blue merely to gawp at this Circus Freak, and we seldom if ever, hear from them again..*waves to Rezah....
Not so, that little threesome that arrived last night, for they had far more pressing business to attend to than checking out my fugly mug...
While the charming Sydenham SAPS Rep can talk the talk better than most, his rapid response to their questions had still left an air of disbelief hanging in that little room, and it'll be interesting to see what, if anything, comes of their enquiries...  Will our officers take steps to prevent a murder, or will they insist that until there's a corpse, their hands are tied?  Pretty much what it came down to, right Laz? *pukes...

Could Booysens have saved young Auerbach if he'd tried?  Surely he'd had doubts about Eva's so-called bacterial heart infection?  Why would he not inform his Unit to pay close attention to any odd ailments they began to encounter, once it became apparent that Thoshan Panday and the Mob were going to use the laser/wireless technology against them?  In Auerbach's case it was too quick, and he hadn't remarked on any weird palpitations to his family, prior to his termination?  Damn, but the blokes are at such a disadvantage, with their three-times less pain sensors than women, to warn them when their immune systems come under attack...

If the Major were genuinely committed to ensuring he loses no more Officers to sudden vague and undiagnosable ailments, he could do worse than pay attention to this self-confessed Dumbass... An unthinkable suggestion? Why?  Balliram has tested out pretty much every weapon in his arsenal on we hapless guinea pigs, short of taking us out permanently... Between Sue the Book, my VC, and myself, we could probably describe every nasty symptom you should look out for, in order to recognize when you're under attack from the surveillance technology, and you could try and take preventative measures...
Were both Officers living on the Bluff?  Does the Area Controller for their sections deny knowing anything about the 'extras' that were pumped into Eva and Auerbach's homes?  Then I'll ask it again.. Who tutored Auerbach's Controller, and where exactly do their affiliations lie?   Am I barking up the wrong tree again, and the message sent to the remaining members of the Organised Crime Unit was sufficiently loud and clear to ensure they keep their mouths shut, no matter what?

This whole darned mess reminds me of Mad Magazine's Spy vs. Spy, and if it weren't so tragic, it'd be a joke..
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 22nd January 2013 at 12.03pm.