Saturday, January 26, 2013

In the dark...
(begun Sunday 27th January at 4.20am..)


For my benefit?  Who knows how his cooked head operates..
The Convent laundry room windows are all lit up, along with the usual suspects on the nunnery walls, and like I said, despite the undergrowth between us, the effect is quite stunning... Any Sisters left over there, to maybe spot and question this wastage? Probably not..*shrugs..
Did I say wastage?  I can't remember where I found the link yesterday, that took me to IOL, and a piece on Durban's corrupt Municipality...
It's apparently been revealed that there were material losses to water and electricity of R411mil and R364mil respectively, and that R785mil in irregular expenditure involving tenders has been identified... When it comes to such obscene amounts of money like this, I'm way out of my depth, but I'd lay odds that both the losses and the illegal tenders are tied into the installation and maintenance of Roux and Petruccione's quantum laser 'communications' system, although Sutcliffe will continue to push the 'poorly made and maintained infrastructure' line of bullshit...

Is the entire Manase Report being edited and re-written, leaving large chunks of it on the cutting-room floor? How much of it refers openly to Francesco's surveillance technology being rigged to streetlights across the City and beyond, at a cost of billions?  Is there any reference made to the often deliberate uncapping of hydrants to release vast amounts of water, to facilitate Telkom's fibre optic network designed to carry all the stolen information to a satellite?  How did the creation of dozens upon dozens of small Contractors from 2004 onwards, get explained in that report, before only recently incorporating them into the Muni?
Contractors who were set to make some serious money, in return for keeping their mouths shut?  How many of the Muni Electricity Department's Staff were told to take early retirement and then re-hired as an independent Contractor?  *looks at Allen Spence....It had the desired effect, did it not?  As just about each week a different Contractor would arrive in the neighbourhood to fiddle with the lines and cabling, muddying the waters and ensuring the ratepayers were kept in the dark?
Is Petruccione even mentioned in the Manase Report?  Is Professor Stef Roux's quantum laser comms. system on those pages?  If not, why not?  Like I said, check out the Popular Mechanics, July 2011, Tangling with Telecoms article to verify that system is in operation across the City..

Last Friday I'd used the ladder to climb up on top of the retaining wall behind my Excellent Neighbour's Booster shed.   My thunbergia creeper was threatening to engulf the pre-cast wall, and in my spirit of helpfulness I'd decided to cut it back.. Will you look at what I found HERE?  I never did discover what that less-than-2inches diameter pipe's purpose is, but it runs along the boundary from the street and drops sharply down into the ground, right where I'd climbed up the ladder, to compensate for the at least fifteen foot drop down towards the valley..
The earth around the pipe has fallen away/been dug away, to reveal a really deep hole, though the ground on either side of it is rock solid, and bore my weight easily... I'd called my Good Neighbour and asked if he would look over the precast wall and maybe tip a bucket or two of earth into that gaping hole, but in retrospect, I guess I'll have to do it myself...  Both the GW and my GN were of the opinion the sinkage was caused by those destructive torrential rains we'd had recently.. Suspicious old bat that I am, I of course have other ideas....  I must go feed the birds...

LATER at 6.20am

Walking into the passage, I suddenly felt as though a tight stocking had been pulled down over my skull, and the sensation lingers, even as I sit here at the desk...
Young Vincent hadn't been round to ours for over a month, so when he'd pitched for work yesterday, he had some serious catching up to do... No, not for me, but for his Jaguar's Club Handler...
I've just taken a stroll outside to see how much of his creativity I can find.. He'd been busy on the side path outside these very windows for ages, and like I said, unless I can hear the sound of shears, a spade, or the weed-whacker, it's guaranteed he's indulging his artistic creativity with the various chemical compounds and substances that steer the lasers on their desired routes...

I'll go around and update my pictures for you when I can, but meanwhile, check the side path HERE, to see copious fresh applications of the GM'd Physcia Grisea, and the windowsill of this room, for those innocent-appearing blobs of grey... Grey?  Not something I've picked up on before, but HERE's a great example of this possibly new substance, where he's applied it to the stone wall of my rose terrace in a large splodge...
I'd been delighted to notice he'd used the pretty blue copper sulfate mix on one of the loose planks standing on the walkway of the second terrace, but he'd had a change of heart later (too obvious to my beady eye?) and had tucked the plank behind the plant HERE...
I'd wiped off the silvery snail trail from the bottom kitchen step before he'd even left the property, and I've made a note of another just like it, up by the water meter... Why take a chance?   Dozens of newly applied splodges of the white chalk-like substance (zinc?) are everywhere, and I'll capture a few of the more obvious ones for your entertainment... See how he's lightly applied THESE streaks of the hectic yellow ochre to the stones on the walkway HERE?

I simply don't have the energy or the will to achieve the levels of Mast rage so many of you are displaying, and at most, it's mild irritation that I feel... Irritation that my request to be told which areas to clear and which to enhance, was turned down outright..
Irritation that the once enchanting and familiar sound of the angelus being rung over at St. Theresa's chapel no longer signifies any good at all, and is in fact, a mockery... The orders for those Sister's explulsion had to have come from the Church itself, and I ask which of those officials is so willing and eager to continue dancing to the Druglord's tune, and why?  The manse here and at St. Anne's will be wired to the maximum, and one has to wonder whether the theft of those priest's privacy has led to them being manipulated to such a degree... An unpleasant thought, but one that can't be discounted...

Herr Doktor Sutcliffe set the blackmail ball in motion as he employed Roux's surveillance technology and his own IT Monkeys to rummage about in the personal lives of his colleagues and employees, all the while building his stack of Leverage Files, while Michael Barnabas was busy following suit across the Zone...  You really liked the idea of getting some serious dirt on a rival businessman, but you had no idea that the Druglord's ferrets were in your own home as well? Oops!   Hey, as long as you toe the line and keep your mouths shut, you'll be fine financially.. As to your health, that's another story altogether...

With no career prospects in sight for your school-leaving kids, you've been forced to allow their recruitment to the ranks of the Yellow Army.. A monumental sacrifice, and one that I simply don't see how you could've avoided... The initial recruits in this stretch would've included Prameet and his siblings, Missus Newton, and Khaled from No. 2, for starters, and they would've been encouraged at the outset by their psychopathic Tutor, Collin P. Balliram, to take great pleasure at other's misery, and I guess that's the heavy price so many are going to pay for a safe passage into the New Age?
A mass dumbing down and ultimate removal of the ability to feel compassion towards your fellow-man, would about cover it, right Jannie?  *waves to the Bantam Rooster.. 

I see that the Members List over at the mybroadband forum hasn't been re-instated?  Ms. Dorny's attorney still sniffing around over there, ensuring those details must stay hidden?  *winks... Did you think my loss of contact with your three deadliest enemies would silence me?  Come on dewd, you can't deny you were delighted when I probably shot myself in both feet and was ex-communicated from those staunch Fighters with almost indecent haste?

Jumpy Joe next door isn't taking any chances these days, and he'd had a proxy arrive to guard the fort while he was out.. At 5.45am the hadedas rose noisily just seconds before his house alarm was triggered, as the Beemer pulled back in next to a little black Golf (?).  Five minutes later, and the Golf had left... Covering all corners at last, Knob?  Something you should have been doing from the getgo, instead of indulging your sick fantasies and handing the details of the Experiment to this Idiot on a plate?

It's now 7.20am and I've just been out front to check whether a monkey or two have arrived, as Rocky was making his seriously upset noise.  As I crossed over the grass to stand by the avo tree, I was overwhelmed by pressure and a sudden unpleasant ache behind my eye... Instinct had said to get out of there fast, but stubbornly I stood my ground, and didn't actually fall down... No sign of any monkeys at all, and I speculate that the big dog had been reacting to the same wave of EMF that had struck me, causing him to give a couple of miserable yowls....  Were you innocently out in your garden at this early hour, unwittingly sharing that wave of hugely increased EMF?  It's Russian Roulette out there, for sure...
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 27th January 2013 at 8.31am..