Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Making a mountain...
(begun Wednesday 2nd January at 3.55am..)


So, what's it to be?  Two crappy cameras, both recording false information, as the Aviator would have me believe?  I suppose if you see something that you simply can't explain or understand, that's a safe enough route to follow?  
It used to be that Millie would be really bad, and I could guarantee that any shots I took at the time would catch me a sphere or two at least..  It took the Beast some time to figure it out and to practise even a modicum of caution, and now, even when the house is filled with a frequency that I can't recognize, I can bet I'll catch a solitary Watcher sitting against the lounge wall, or a Permanent Force member up by the ceiling fan...
Is the Camp divided?  Those fawning sycophants that will happily buy Jannie van Zyl's version of damage control, and those that aren't so sure?  Either way, I can't say I care much, and that's the truth...
My Facebook albums are there to give you a bit of food for thought, and hopefully, you'll do just that...

It was raining yesterday morning, so I wasn't able to go outdoors for a couple of hours to work in the garden, and my Monitor had become irritable and had randomly gone to town with the BackFire frequency... I'd been curled up in my chair in the lounge at 11.15am, dead to the world, when Sophie let out a really startled bark on the sofa next to me..  So sharp in fact, that for once it actually caused me to jump in my seat, at which precise moment the GW had bustled into the lounge and said What was that? Lightning?
Turns out he'd been busy in our bedroom when he'd seen the bright white flash, though there'd not been even the faintest rumble of thunder to follow....  The dog?  Sophie doesn't bark at lightning, not even if it's during the day.... Whatever it was had given her a big fright for that second, and I'd missed it... Though I've blogged of seeing similar flashes before, that's a first for the GameWrecker...

Can I guess? Can I suggest that the Expert in the Field of the Laser/Wireless surveillance technology was sprawled in der Bunker next door with his Beemer carefully tucked inside the garage, and he was bored out of his gourd?
That neither of his Labrats were talking, so he thought he'd play around with something different?  Whatever he'd done to cause that silent white flash was most likely an oops moment, for oddly enough, the ongoing assaults on my person had dumbed down remarkably for a while straight afterwards, before he'd recovered his composure and re-introduced the BackFire frequency....
By 12.30pm I could hear the familiar doef doef of his sound system coming from der Bunker, whether he denies it later, or not... *shrugs...
At 2.25pm I'd gone out front to fill the birdfeeder and found the levels of BackFire were even higher outdoors than in..  I'd come back inside and settled down, only to find that the Bastard had cranked up those emissions as well, and by 3.15pm, it had been well unpleasant, and had stayed that way right through the Bathtime Matinee... *vomits..

That's pretty much it then.. You can go on about a New Time and New Days as much as you like, but as long as the bullying thug at No. 6 has access to our homes, little will change for the Labrats dotted about the Zone... It slays me to think you'll happily accept that so many are being lied to out of necessity, and yet you believe that none of your fellow-recruits would lie to you in turn...
Did someone you actually trust inform you that Balliram is no longer personally involved in our monitoring, and you believed them? *chokes...
You participate in an operation that is wholly based on secrecy and lies, and yet you continue to believe what you're fed personally?  *falls over... I tell myself you're doing the best you can under the circumstances, and that it's churlish of me to carry on bitching and moaning, but hey - if you were on the receiving end of all this poking and prodding, I guarantee you'd be singing a different song altogether...

Hows about doing a survey of all the people who work in the office block next to the Memorial Tower at UKZN?  Specifically, those with windows overlooking the tower itself?   It's been done already? And the results?  
Will we ever get to hear how many Uni employees became really ill after 2005? How many of the staff began experiencing shocking headaches and nausea?  How many have absolutely no idea that they're working in such close quarters to the biggest wireless base station in the country, and that it's for that reason alone, that their health has gone south?

LATER at 5.35am

I'd explained to Vincent that the dogs weren't to be given the chicken bones from his lunch, and I always provided a plastic packet for him to tie them up safely... This had worked admirably up until one day when by chance I'd stumbled across that little bag of bones lying on the ground in the courtyard within easy reach of my two greedy animals...  They must have fallen off his tray, and I'd thought no more about it until two weeks later, when the same thing had happened....
As a result I no longer buy V the cooked chicken pieces for his lunch, but instead he has chicken patties... A small matter, but why take a chance?
Does Mr. Saleem Patel of Bombay House perhaps own a home over in Piedmont Road, Mayville, or could it simply be one of his valued customers who merrily resumed detonating those explosives last night?  Just asking....

I'd found the long exposure thread in the Photography forum at mybroadband, and had been delighted by the Poster's efforts... Are my cameras capable of achieving such stunning results?  I guess if I had a half a brain the Panasonic wouldn't do too badly at all, but over the years my feeble attempts at long exposure shots have been laughable... They've served my purpose however, and have provided me with a decent and reliable record of the astonishing number of lights employed and manipulated by the Area Controller to achieve his aims...

Mike Hoxbig's 81 second exposure shot had included a couple of spheres in the top left corner, though I'd have to lay that at his len's door, and it's unlikely to be anything whatsoever to do with Roux and Petruccione's fantastical technology... Has Mr. Hoxbig tried the basic point and shoot with the flash anywhere in the Craigavon, Fourways area?  I'd venture to suggest his lens would go seriously bananas round there, and would pick up way more than just a couple of the orbs..
Is he familiar with the Lenasia area?  I have this weird idea that that unfortunate Community would've been seen by the Planners as an ideal spot to kick off the laser program, so maybe he should go try his luck over there?

My orbs are merely the product of the lenses inability to interpret what they're seeing?  If you say so.. Sure, I'd be happy to buy into that crap if ALL of my photos were taken near some extremely powerful lights, which may or may not affect the results.. How then do you explain the dozens and dozens of pictures taken long before the lights are activated, or even mid-morning, during a thunderstorm?  No two of my photos are the same, so you can forget about dirt on the lens as well....
Whatever Jannie van Zyl and his fellow Damage Control cohorts came up with, you can bet it was good, for I suspect that it's somehow fooled even the Rocket Scientist and the Mast Fighter into questioning the veracity of my pictures...
Did I ever mention that on a couple of occasions, when my kid was visiting, I'd borrowed her camera and caught the spheres on her device as well?

I've no doubt the Telkom Agent will claim that he's had several Experts study my photos and that there's a logical explanation for the spheres, though only my fellow idiots would buy into those lies...   Sure, the vastly different shades of light coming off our lamps can be ascribed to Balliram's remote assaults on the camera's batteries, but his efforts certainly won't CREATE the spheres, though it's degraded the backgrounds in many of the shots...
Those three consecutive pics taken of the light behind the telly in the lounge, all within the space of a minute, are the perfect example of what can be achieved by this amazing technology, and the Goons at the CIA will confirm this...

Whether run from your power supply or battery operated, your devices/appliances can now be controlled by outside forces, whether you like it or not... Your electrical appliances can be surged or spiked to death, and your batteries drained, as my Area Controller has gone out of his way to demonstrate to his enchanted audience... However, it appears that so far he's incapable of preventing the visible evidence provided by Stef Roux's laser shower machine, from showing up for all to see... Nor can he hide the presence of his Cadets inside our home, no matter how hard he tries....

Will my puny efforts prove fruitful?  Will they get you to don your hunter's garb and go off in search of your own proof?  Randomly pointing your camera out in the dark and shooting endlessly, in the hopes that at least one of your pictures will net you results?  You're too busy practising the art of becoming a New Age Intelligence officer/Soldier of the Yellow Army, to bother with that trivia, as you access designated homes to eavesdrop and watch the unwitting occupants, while thieving their privacy for posterity?  Sies..
Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 2nd January 2013 at 8.18am.