Friday, January 11, 2013

Heaven-sent..?
(begun Saturday 12th January at 3.45am..)

*As I'd plugged in the modem, a nearby hadeda shrieked in outrage, and a savage ache arrived in my left ear.. Magic, I tell you....*

I still don't gettit.. If both of my cameras are producing fake/faulty pictures, how come the spheres don't appear in ALL of them?  Let's face it, there's no way I'm going to capture anything out of the ordinary without the flash enabled, so you'd like to pin the 'problem' on that department?  Forget it..
The only glitch with both cameras is the level of remote attacks they endure, just as Mr. Obama's CIA goons had bragged about...

When the rain had finally begun coming down hard yesterday evening at 7.28pm, I'd fetched my trusty Olympus to catch me some orbs.. (And yes - I'd be the first to admit that I'm addicted..)  I couldn't remember when last I'd replaced the batteries, so when the first few shots had the flash appearing feebler than usual, I'd gone and hauled out some fresh ones...
You can actually see on the little monitors, when the cameras are under attack, but I'd managed to catch me a terrific bunch of updates, before the Lout's efforts had paid off, and the new batteries had caved under the repeated assaults...

It's interesting to speculate just why he even bothers to go after the cameras, if the results pose no threat at all, and are merely the worthless products of a faulty device... My nine photo albums, filled with prints taken prior to the appearance of that first pale-green hologram, contain dozens of nightime shots, put down to my obsession with the streetlights, the Overheads, and the huge array of lights running from the Experiment Station across the valley, and yet none of them appear to reveal spheres at all...
Were I able to load all the CD's I'd had burned, without interference and without the self-cannibilising virus that allows my Controller to grey out so many of the pictures once they're loaded onto the PC, who knows but that I might find a couple of stray spheres in the results taken prior to 2010, although I doubt you'd find them in any great numbers...

It had never occurred to this dumbass to fill each memory card to capacity and keep them, and of course with hindsight, had I gone that route, I'd be sitting on a veritable treasure-trove by now..  As it is, there's a pile of CD's here, for anyone with the skills and desire to get round that nasty little gift that Balliram and Devan at Budget Photo between them, had managed to get onto the Panasonic...
Stumbling across that first pale green hologram had been the wake-up call I'd needed, and I've not had any prints made since then, for obvious reasons... My caution appears to have paid off, has it not? *finger...

After what seems like weeks of silence, the first familiar triple-woop! had rung out from der Bunker at 9.15am yesterday morning, and there'd been another set in the early evening that I'd not bothered to log... Did the Special Operative Next door ever actually leave town for more than two days in a row over the festive period, or was he that nervous that he holed up nearby for most of the holidays, and sent the girls off on their own?
I've always insisted that the mischief caused in his Labrat's homes would continue unabated, even if he were as far away as the USA, and with his zombied Students now surrounding our homes, the continued assaults would present no problem at all.. *yawns...

All of Balliram's elaborate plans to confuse the picture by using car-swopping, and even the occasional doppelganger HERE, were a gigantic fail, as I'm no longer quite so keen to swallow the bait as I used to be...
Having said that, THIS carrot proved irresistible.... Anyone know who owns No. 8 Garbutt Road?  Right next door to el Monstro's BIL's home at No. 6?   Well, what used to be his BIL's home, though I see it's been repainted a snowy white, and looks strangely deserted... White isn't what I'd call the safest choice to make when re-decorating your home, unless of course it's a shade that comes in the EMR-repellant coating, and I doubt that's the case...

Anyways, never mind what's going on at No. 6, when No. 8 has suddenly become so much more interesting.. New wall lighting, or I just never saw them all active during daylight hours before?  I'd lay odds they were left running purposely last Thursday, to enchant me as I drove by, and by golly, it had the desired effect... There's a gap under that giant roller door, and there were two cars pulled onto the forecourt, out of sight of the road... One parked straight on, and the other pulled to the left as though the driver had been in a hurry... It had occurred to me how useful that property would be as a base for the cowardly Bully to hole up in, while letting it be known he was out of town....
A good many of those houses in that densely-packed section have converted their servant's quarters into flatlets, so it's not as if there's no room to accommodate the odd guest or two...

The Beast's colleagues up at the Ridge Road Radio Station must have realised by now that the Cracker has more than just a flair for prevarication, and it might pay them to check on just who owns No. 8 Garbutt Road, and whether he's a Soldier of the Yellow Army, or a personal recruit, enlisted to hide at least some of Balliram's extra-curricular activities.... HERE... A stunning display, put on for my benefit for sure, but quite possibly also designed to allow the Chop the means to hop after me, as I went about my business last Thursday... *shrugs..

LATER at 5.25am

This time I tried using the Panasonic, and though it's nowhere near as partial to the spheres as the Olympus, three of the dozen or so pics I took ten minutes ago, are HERE for your enjoyment... A couple of his NATs had kicked in hastily as I'd appeared out on the front verandah, and my results show that even with the brand new batteries loaded last night, the flash isn't operating at optimum strength...
For some reason it appears that the remote assaults on those batteries can't be sustained 100%, and inevitably one or two pictures will escape his attentions and reveal the orbs anyway... *chokes..
So, despite the visible evidence on those little screens, showing when the devices are taking strain, I've learned to ignore it, and to persevere until he knocks the batteries out totally...

I've already yapped on at length how so many of the good folks in my Community have been suckered into becoming glorified hackers, with promises of a lucrative career in the future, should their skills prove suitable?  That some of the harder nuts to crack would've endured carefully engineered mischief, before they were rendered financially destitute, and therefore ripe for the plucking...?
Teetering on the brink of ruin, and facing another year of school fees, horrendous utility bills, and the like, would you not fall upon an offer of employment, couched in such noble terms as to assist in saving the country from the corrupt?

Any doubts you may have had were swept away when your uninsured vehicle was stolen from your driveway, or you suddenly found yourself out of a job?
It would appear that we have another possible candidate for the local Housewive's League... When I'd stopped at No. 17 last Thursday for a brief chat, she'd shown no signs of anxiety at their dire financial predicament, and she'd reminded me of her desire to take a refresher course in IT...
Why beat around the bush?  I'd duly texted her Dawn Haddon's details, knowing she'd get the best tuition she'd need to join the Housewives League.. *winks...
The radiation rash on her forearms is there for all to see, and as a diabetic, she's taking more strain than most, but nonetheless, she's been given a computer, and is determined to do more than just activate specific lights on Balliram's orders...

Her mum's sudden deterioration so soon after I'd visited their property won't have featured in her decision, and she certainly won't figure out that the rash on her arms probably appeared soon after she began booting up that computer.. Warn her?  What difference would that make, FFS?  Financially destitute, and along comes a job offer that means she can 'work' from home and keep an eye on her old lady, which would've seemed heaven-sent...
A ruse that will have been used to great effect at No's. 11 and No. 10 as well....
There's a slight snag to Balliram's latest plans, however...
No. 17 has recently taken ownership of a fairly large dog.. An animal that clearly is unused to the horrific levels of fluctuating wireless that saturates the area, and it's driving him nuts... It sounds as though certain frequencies have already caused him to attempt to break out of his enclosure in desperation, and his behaviour could turn out to be a massive give-away...
Can No. 17 not be persuaded to donate the animal to the SPCA and put an end to what looks to be a prolonged life of misery? I confess that when she'd described the dog's behaviour to me last Thursday, I'd replied that if I had a gun I'd shoot the dog myself, and end it's suffering...

Who's set to be the first casualty up at that little cottage?  The old lady, the diabetic, would-be recruit to the Housewive's League, or the dog...? Watch this space...

The rain's eased off down to a faint drizzle, and I must get on while I can..
Alas, Koos Bekker didn't google himself yesterday, and when we'd tried the Universal Channel on 117 in the evening, there was still no picture, despite that the information bar loaded briefly... Tsk.
Peace julle,

---oOo---

Saturday 12th January 2013 at 7.54am.