Saturday, December 29, 2012

What wonders to perform...
(begun Sunday 30th December at 2.34am..)


If there's a quicker way to rile Balliram than to suggest he takes orders from anyone, I have yet to find it, and my Area controller is on the warpath...
It had been another happily uneventful morning, with just the odd Knife to the Back, or Ache to the fillings to remind me of my lowly station in life...
The GW had finally gone off to the shops around 3pm, and had left me fumbling about on Facebook trying to find pictures that would interest you...
By 3.25pm I'd had enough, and shut down the PC.  By 3.40pm I was chatting to my kid on the landline when five minutes later, the television screen blacked out and the ceiling fan slowed and stopped...  Bear in mind that it was probably thirty degrees out there, and Someone had decided it was time for some load-shedding FFS... *looks at the Genius...

You want to play?  Man, as battered as I am, I'm game... (Many a true word there).  I established that Sue the Book at No. 5, and my ex-CPF Treasurer up at No. 33 were also out, before I called the Fault line..  It rang and rang and rang, and I was about to give up when a lady answered, and she had almost immediately asked whether I was calling from Sherwood.. *blinks... What happened? I'd asked... A sub-station in Bristow Crescent, Mayville, has blown up, quoth she... WTF?
But, but, we've got our own sub-station just nearby, how can this be? I'd asked in astonishment... It's affecting parts of Sherwood, she'd replied, and that was that... Except of course that it wasn't, and at 4.04pm I'd duly sent off a two-screen text to both Raw Power and our Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, Allen Spence.

Whether those sms's arrived at their destinations or were blocked by our corrupt Network Administrator is anyone's guess.. Needless to say, the power was restored almost exactly one hour after it had shut down, at 4.55pm, and I'd sent out two further texts to say so... During that hour I'd gone out the front and watered the dry lawn.. I'd ventured a little too close to der Bunker and Millie had suddenly woken with a roar of outrage..  Like I've told you often enough, cutting the actual power supply to the house has never stopped the wireless attacks for so much as one minute...
Even after the lights came back on, he wasn't finished with me, and at 5.45pm it was Knives to the Back as I sat in front of the telly...  Twenty minutes later, and it was more of the same brutality....
The GameWrecker pulled into the gates at 6.15pm, and I doubt he was even out of the car before a wave of BackFire frequency hit me, and a minute later some really savage Knives to the Back ensued...

Having vented his spleen, as they say, things had settled down after that, and I'd tottered off to bed around 8.25pm.   I couldn't figure out what woke me at 12.25am, but I'd been allowed to go back to sleep until 2.05am, when his attentions saw to it that I gave up and got up... *yawns...  For all his skillz at cracking and hacking, there's a surprising lack of grey matter involved in the mischief he makes... During the early years of his reign of terror, he'd abused the powercut option to such an extent that now neither of us barely raise an eyebrow when the lights go out...
The bullying thug never got this, and still pulls that option out of his bag of tricks with a flourish, when all else fails.. *chokes...

If indeed Allen Spence got my text shortly after I'd sent it, was he delighted to hear from me?  Is he more heavily involved in this mischief than even I had imagined?  Was it HIS idea to use a sub-station in Mayville as the excuse for our power loss all the way over in Sherwood, just for a giggle?  Or could it be that by now he's seriously pissed off when I'm forced to involve him each time Balliram chooses to play games with the electricity supply that the GW pays for so diligently?
Has our Al had the time to check out my Facebook page yet?  I've not forgotten when he'd raised his bloodshot eyes to mine and insisted that he spends as little time as possible online, but maybe he should make an exception and go take a dekko at my photo albums?

In particular, the last three that I'd posted yesterday might amuse him?  Using the Olympus, I'd snapped off two different angles of the wall light behind the television, though I've long forgotten why it had caught my interest... Was I just randomly holding the camera up, and that target-seeking pink dot had appeared on the screen, causing me to try and capture it before it vanished?   I see that I'd actually gotten up from my chair to take the first shot, and that must have been the reason for my amazing good luck with the second try...
I was sitting back down for the third shot, one minute later, and if I say so myself, those three successive pictures are hands-down winners, though I'd not realised it until yesterday, when I'd been studying the time and date stamps on the screen before posting on Facebook..

Do you remember how the Microwave Boffin had shrugged off that vertically moving blue line of fire that runs down the Overhead outside our CPF Meeting room?  He'd simply said there was too much power coming off that lamp for my little camera to handle, hence that visible phenomenon appearing on the camera's screen.. Okay - So now tellus if you would, whether the shocking pink sphere that hangs by the new outside spotlight in THIS picture in my Facebook album, is a similar phenomenon.... I took two or three at the time, and they all show that astonishingly bright pink orb, while the light itself is running a brilliant gold/white with a reddish outline....
What exactly was being pumped through that light to achieve all that prettiness, and is it in anyway related to it's less bright and much smaller pink cousin, seen HERE, hanging in the passage, in the second of those three pictures on Facebook?

It's very seldom that all this cleverness can be seen by the naked eye, and it's generally only after I've sifted through the results that my Controller's sheer genius is revealed in all it's glory... Are you any the wiser yet?  Are you now able to give me the cause of what I've previously, in my ignorance, referred to as a pink target-seeking dot?  A dot that's picked up often enough indoors on my camera's monitors, but that I've only ever managed to capture once for posterity, by some sort of fluke?
I'm making the usual mountain out of a molehill, Mistuh Spence? You think?  Funny you should say that, and I'm predictably going to disagree with you...
What I, in all my thickness think, is that those three pictures and their irrefutable time and date stamps are solid proof of the abuse of this technology being carried out on innocent targets by the sadistic megalomaniac next door.

Whoever it was that pulled yesterday's monitoring shift at around 3pm, had spotted my sudden increased interest in those particular photos, and though I'd encountered no problems in posting pictures earlier, I found myself suddenly unable to post the No. 3 clincher photo...  Un-bloody-deterred, I'd simply changed browsers and got it done anyways... *finger...
While I'm at it, you might care to go have another look at ALL the pictures that I've posted so far, of that wall light behind the telly... In particular, the one where that corner is filled with spheres?  Can you begin to imagine how dramatically the very air in the lounge changes to cause that dark effect up in the corner by the ceiling?
Compare it to the number three photo I posted yesterday afternoon which, despite the sphere on the ceiling (tilt your screen till you see it), is my idea of 'normal', and you'll get some clue of the mischief being made over our powerlines...

Nearly all the pictures indoors have been taken using the Olympus, and I never change the settings at all, and yet the differences to the visible output from that light are pretty remarkable, if I say so myself...
Do you seriously think these games being played over the powerlines don't affect you and yours in any way?  That as a Chosen Recruit to the Experiment you're somehow excluded from this effect? Hah!
While Balliram and his Cadets have proven time and again that using the original laser program, a Labrat may be targeted with precision and tortured endlessly for their mindless entertainment, I'm not so sure that he can isolate the actual emissions to individual homes over the powerlines..
Would you even be aware if your lights were running at an 'adjusted' frequency?  Sure, when he dumbs them all down to run that deep orange colour, you can see it with the naked eye, but I'm betting you miss a great deal of the other subtle 'adjustments' he makes...  Adjustments that will eventually breach your own immune systems and quite possibly cause you to begin experiencing just some of what we Labrats have had to endure for eight effing years...

The astonishing lack of the BackFire frequency over the past few days more than proves that Balliram has gone out of his way to add to my physical distress, and that the Eavesdropping can be achieved using other, less radical frequencies...
How filled with righteous pride are you all, to be a part of this scurrilous behaviour?   To have sat back all these years merely to chortle with delight at our horrendous predicament, makes you what?  A soldier in the ranks of the Yellow Army, folks, and good luck with that, for you'll need it...

LATER at 4.30am

Last night I'd pointed out to a disinterested GW that these days, instead of dropping once the sun has gone down, the temperature inside our home appears to increase three-fold, despite that any of our doors or windows have yet to be shut at bedtime... Care to tellus why that is, Mistuh Balliram? No? I didn't think so... The sky is just beginning to lighten, and the sweat rolls off me here in the back room, ceiling fan or no...
Peace..

Sunday, 30th December 2012 at 7.50am.