Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Graveyard Shift..
(begun Thursday 27th December at 4.10am..)


Whoever pulled the after-midnight shift was feeling pretty hard-core, and there'd been a great deal of prodding and pinching overnight... There's quite a lot of me, but eventually he/she had focused on the fat roll above my right hip and had gone for it bigtime, and even now it's still tender to the touch... I've told you how odd and unpleasant it can be if you're actually awake during that exercise, and you can feel each individual prod as they jab away at whatever spot takes their fancy.... No lasting damage?  Se GAT!  Man, would I love the true stats on the huge increase in knee-replacement ops. alone, since 2005, here in the Zone. The real beauty of the wireless weaponry is that the damage can, if wished, be inflicted over a period of time and can then easily be shrugged off as age-related, and nothing to do with the technology.. A Community reduced to shuffling about with early-onset Osteo-Arthritis, diabetes, and increased knee and hip problems...?(*Realtime it's now 9.02am, and the first of Balliram's house alarm activations rings out*)

LATER at 4.45am

He wasn't happy about it, but being well brought up, he couldn't very well refuse my request to load five of my now eight camera cards onto our PC.. My 'fake' pictures, as he calls them.. Pfft...
I managed to put a few of them onto Facebook, but typically I'm struggling with the simplest of things, and I'll have to figure it out as I go along...
That is, if my pictures are still there when I boot up later on..*winks.. I'd been going through some of the older folders in My Pictures yesterday, and had pulled out a few to post on Facebook, when my Monitor de jeur had enabled his Degrade option, and right before my eyes, seemingly random photos were engulfed in a solid grey and rendered useless... Neato.

The photos in question were from a CD I'd had burned at Whysalls well before the appearance of the lasers and spheres to these pages... I'd asked my old man to see if he could load the disk onto our PC without any of the pictures being gobbled up, and he'd achieved that successfully at the time.  Until yesterday that is, when that old black magic had kicked in, along with the feeling of deja vu as our Controller felt the sudden urge to show off in such blatant fashion.. *eyeroll..
It should be noted that at precisely the time the Aviator was copying those camera card pics onto our machine, the Sadist had arrived back at the Chickencoop.. Something I was to learn much later when the GW mentioned seeing the Creep himself and the time frame had fit so neatly.

Your Cadets not good enough to take care of it, Sicko?  Leaving nothing to chance?  Dear heavens, my photos haven't proven of any interest to anyone other than myself, and even Karl Muller has clearly discounted them as rubbish, so what's your problem?   Will your pupils be permitted on request to go through the five new folders that arrived in My Pictures yesterday?  Will they marvel at how you managed to degrade so many of the nightime shots using those miniscule red lights dotted along the faschia board on der Bunker? Though that option tended to make the backgrounds grainy, it never stopped the camera from reproducing the spheres hanging about, tsk, tsk...
The same applied to the indoor shots, and the difference between the pictures Balliram managed to corrupt remotely and those he didn't, were quite startling, though once again it didn't affect the appearance of the spheres themselves...

In my stubborn pig-headedness, I'll simply repeat over and over again.. Catch your own spheres. If you live here in the Zone, wait for a thunderstorm, day or night, and as the rain buckets down, get snapping... Did you see what the gale-force winds did to the little buggers just outside my kitchen door in the courtyard?  Fake pictures?  I don't think so... *chokes... Nope, that's as true a visual account of Roux and Petruccione's collaborative project as you're going to get, despite all the efforts of the Damage Control team to play it down...
In the third folder, if you look carefully, you'll find the very first sphere that was captured by the Panasonic, purely by accident.. Hover over the picture and it should hopefully give you the time and date it was taken...
The kids are heading back home some time later this morning, and our little house resembles a bomb-site more than ever, so bear with me and I'll get back to you when I can..

Friday 28th December at 3.30am

I flapped my hand dismissively towards the repetitive squeak outside the window and it went suddenly quiet. When I'd reared up in bed and looked outside just after 3am, it was to see a big fruit bat barreling right past my window in a giant circle. It must have gone by at least five times before it changed it's route and disappeared.. Heralding the wind that's just sprung up?  Geez, that was quick.  From a cloudless sky to solid grey...
That big enhancer light outside my kid's windows was back on yesterday, and he'd kept it on all day.. Easier access to ours?  I'd been happily pulling some of my newly arrived photos into Facebook when his alarm had gone off and I'd snorted with mirth.. At that distance it's totally inoffensive, but I swear it rang it's full course at least six times in a row....There'd been a car just visible at the top of his drive at the time, but I seem to think I'd sent Missus Courageous a text anyway...

Maybe now you've seen some of my photos you'll begin to understand why they give me so much pleasure, particularly the spheres captured indoors... Whether you agree or not, as far as I'm concerned, they're visible proof that there are intruders accessing our home illegally, and it's not all some airy-fairy figment of my imagination... Course, if you're reading this, you most likely knew that already... Would they hold up in a court of law?  That would depend on whether you could find a straight physicist who was prepared to give his/her opinion, in which case I'd go for the Beyond Reasonable Doubt scenario... Ag, I can dream, can I not? Pinning eight years of physical assaults on the heavily protected and slippery eel next door, could be harder to achieve, but not impossible...

My pictures will show a large patch of white emulsion slapped onto the outside wall of the lounge, just behind where I sit in my corner, and those were dated a couple of years back, well before the arrival of the booster shed next door.  Met ander woorde, clear evidence that I was set up deliberately to be slammed by the wireless frequencies relentlessly, and I might just as well have a bull'seye target painted on my wrinkled forehead.. *vomits... Those two pictures I posted, taken over at Sue the Book's abode at No. 5?  You saw the spheres all hovering around the back of her house?   Can you begin to imagine the pain she and her now bedridden mum go through, with their home also rigged up as a Hacker's Hub of learning?  Another gossip, and therefore fair game?

And some of you actually believe yourselves to be on some sort of Good Guys Team?  Are you completely NUTS?  Even the charming Operative Ms. Burger, had attempted to feed me what I suspect was rubbish, on supposed drug dealers over in Wentworth.. A clever ploy and one which I must have fallen for often enough in the past... A ploy that would've allowed you to discount everything I say as garbage, not so?  *looks at the Sydenham SAPS Reservist... I guess you got just a bit carried away in the end, and you went so over the top with your carefully dropped tales that even this Thicko's alarm bells rang..
So there you have it...
The hearsay and remours dotted throughout my blog may well be suspect, but the meat of my tale lies in my guesswork, and that's another story altogether...
With the seriously sadistic Area Controller, Collin P. Balliram's assistance, I'd have to bet I've creeped more than a few of you out with my spot-on revelations... Revelations that sadly, would've been tossed easily onto the More Imagined Rubbish heap, so carefully created by the criminals running this show... *shrugs..

Did the President's personal Whisperer, Mac Maharaj, pen Jacob's press release that appeared on the front page of yesterday's Mercury?  See, I think our Mac cut a deal with the Opposition way back when he was first made aware of his own personal Leverage File...  Allowing Zuma to trot out that crap about it not being African to own and care for a dog, or to use hair-straightening products (FFS!), was calculated to offend a whole new section of people like myself, and I'm betting it was highly successful...

Ask yourselves how Zuma's Advisor ever allowed that trash to make it into print, and you just might begin to realise that Mr. Maharaj no longer has his President's well-being as his No. 1 priority, if indeed he ever had...  We'll play the Ruling Party along and encourage their corruption, and the Experiment Authors will let us know when the time is right to take them down?
The Shaiks, the Guptas, and all the rest of those heavyweights, jumped ship just like the Saddo next door, and were given a free pass to hotfoot it quietly over to assist the Opposition...

Is Tokyo aware of the extent his life is already an open book?  Does he get that his every word and move are already being relayed to a satellite and the stolen data is now available for interested parties to peruse at their leisure?  Doe he?  Will he allow himself to be manipulated by the shadowy Planners, and will it be for the good of the country as a whole?  Your guess folks, but don't give me the Right to Privacy and Freedom of Speech bullshit, as that's long gone, and it ain't coming back anytime soon...
Have a happy day.
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 28th December 2012 at 9.33am..