Saturday, December 15, 2012

Dumbass..
(begun Sunday 16th December at 3.30am..)

*I repeatedly untick the Stay Signed In option, and yet I find it ticked each time I arrive to log in?
I've just checked out the window at 7.40am to find the enhancer within spitting distance on the Sadist's wall is very much active, despite the hour.  Anything to do with the jabs of pain to my head and the flurry of earache and jaw ache I'm encountering right now? As I rose from the desk to come here and update my blog, the sound of the old triple-whoop! rang out from der Bunker.. Obsessed, much?*

Oh my, if that wasn't the Oinker hisself, blowing caution to the wind in favour of a smack-down, I'm Einstein's long-lost auntie... He'd managed to hold it together until 1.55am, and then he'd waded right on in, lasers flying.. You want to claim the credit, you go right ahead, but the deja vu, she is strong with this one.. *eyeroll... I'd no doubt delighted the Sicko with my audible curses as he'd jabbed at my internals, cranked up the BackFire frequency, and stopped just short of setting my hand on fire.. Whoa!   At 2.15am, when I stubbornly declined to heave my bulk out of bed, he'd dropped that unpleasant cap down over my skull, and at some point I'd seen the silver flash as a laser beam shot across the room... He'd fumbled briefly, and the frequency changed dramatically in my ears at that point.. *yawns...

At 2.25am I heard the GW dry-hacking as the Throat Choker was tossed into ours for good measure, and I'd joined him briefly.  I stuck it out until 3.15am when he'd resorted to the Knives to the Back special, along with killing off my fingers and thumb... For a while there somewhere, I could've sworn I'd heard the familiar faint thump of music floating out of der Bunker, neatly rounding off that charming trip down Memory Lane.. Imagination is crazy?
At no point did those oh-so reliable hadedas let me know that the booster cages were being employed in the assault, to muddy the waters, so ja, I figure the ageing Headbanger at No. 6 can take a well-earned bow, wherever he was holed up for the duration... *applauds...

It's 4am, and the morning star has lifted over the horizon to shine brilliantly through the gumtrees. It gets brighter every year, and I confess I've begun to regard it with some suspicion.. *snorts.. The increased mentions of strange lights in the sky, coming from various parts of the country, are interesting, and I sorely regret missing yesterday's meteor shower.. If it was in the northern or western sky I wouldn't have been able to see it anyway, but I should've gone up and had a dekko regardless...
Am I tempted to re-introduce the possibility that Visitors are somehow involved in this world-wide technology-driven campaign to harness the population?  Suffice to say that I've never attempted to identify who it is that sits in the shadows above the telecoms giants... To my credit, it's not even occurred to me to point a finger at any one Government as being the originator of this inhumane culling experiment, and I chose to leave it to you to decide who and what you think it is, that sits at the very pinnacle of this world-changing operation..

It's now 4.15am, and it looks like it might turn out a sunny day, as whoever's on this shift squeaks the enhancer cautiously outside my window... *waves... A solitary hadeda calls out somewhere in the still-dark valley, leaving me to wonder whether another 'guest' has just climbed out of bed to join us, or whether my Monitor has tentatively opened up one of his options... Always best to stagger it, or my feathered friends are inclined to give the game away, bigtime...
The uproar caused on each occasion that the signal is bounced across to those Booster cages is often hilarious, despite that it's frequently accompanied by my pain and discomfort... According to my logs, I find it odd that more often than not the BackFire or the Knives to the Back frequencies will spike horrifically BEFORE the hadedas announce the orphanage's involvement, though I've no idea whether that will interest you.. In my dim-wittedness I'd have thought it would be the other way round, unless of course you're simply comfortable being manipulated into believing what Balliram would have you believe?

LATER at 5am

A sudden nasty twinge in my lower spine arrives out of nowhere as I sit back down here at the desk.. There's no longer any effort being made to pretend my Good Neighbour's garage wall enhancer is light sensored, as it went out precisely along with the streetlights at 4.30am...
I'd listened with resigned dismay yesterday, (*It's 8.24am, and a rather too enthusiastic student has just set off my controller's house alarm..) as my once trusty Landscape Artist held the whacker repeatedly against the concrete wall, causing it's little motor to protest loudly... Sure enough, it wasn't long after that, that he'd come down to say it had stopped working, so I'd given him five minutes to go busy himself around the front, before I'd moved the plugs around a bit and gone out on the front lawn to finish the whacking myself.. *sighs..
His brief from his Handler had involved cutting back the trees and shrubs below our valley boundary wall, and he hadn't waited for my instructions, but had hopped on over there and set about his task with a will.. Whether he engaged in any other 'tasks' while he was down there out of sight, will probably come to light soon enough, so we'll have to wait and see...  Needless to say, I cleaned the whacker once I'd finished and locked it away in good working order, though you can guarantee it's days are numbered....

My Controller's deck and driveway stood empty at 4.30am when I'd gone up to see if the Sunday paper had arrived, and their appears to be some renovations underway on their bedroom wall, facing their garage.. *curious..
A thumb-suck to have imagined it was the Sadist venting in ours, after 1am this morning?  Several of his nearby loyal students would be all too happy to cover for him, so I very much doubt you'll get the truth of the matter, hey Fred?  Our Doorman, and even No. 11 are no doubt easily capable of being talked through the motions of those assaults, so if you don't mind, I'll stick to my guns and give the Pervert at No. 6 the credit I'm sure he deserves... I will admit that at one stage there'd been so many different frequencies employed, I'd considered some sort of DOS attack was underway, and why not bring in some Learners with you, to have a go?   If you're desperate for your child to have a future in this country, it appears any future will do, and you'll have to forgive me if I'm truly embarrassed for them...

To those that aren't involved in this elaborate and malice-filled subterfuge, you have my word that I'm grateful  ..The distractions over at the Recruitment centre at mybb continue, though it must be said that until I see a grumble posted by the one I trust, I'm inclined to take it all with a pinch of salt.  Was all the silliness deliberately created merely to ultimately remove the Member List Option and if so, why?  Anything at all to do with the Mast Fighter's threat of legal action over that ridiculously over-the-top load of rubbish that was posted not long ago?  I'm darned if I've got the faintest idea, but my search for that impossible-to-find picture of breast cancer posted by the Rocket Scientist, had me resurrecting another long-forgotten thread, this time in the News and Current Affairs Forum.

Hey, if I can get just one forumite to go hunt down that Popular Mechanics Tangling with Telecoms article, and to actually read it and start thinking, it'll be good enough for this eejit... The basics of the world-wide wireless initiative are there for all to see..
Physics Departments at Unis around the globe are setting up wireless base stations and combining them with similar quantum laser communications systems to that of our friend Stefanus Roux, who in turn collaborate with the main telecom players and power suppliers in each country...
Though they may vary slightly in the methods used, they're all basically the same, and are designed to access your home via your powerlines, where if they wish, they may create a live satellite feed of your personal lives, and in doing so, compromise your health...

Were young ghoti to pick up the gauntlet and allow his home to become a Hacker's Hub, just as ours is, (and I do mean JUST as ours is), I suspect he'd sing a very different song after only a year of being battered by selected frequencies and microwaves... No worries Janneman, we all know that ain't about to happen, and that those who've kindly allowed their properties to be used for placement of a mast/tower, will be treated with kid gloves, and all manner of precautions taken to prevent the telecoms giant's lies from being revealed..
Bunnyboy speaks to me with just the right amount of deserved contempt in his voice out there on the Current Affairs forum.. Will he fall silent once he realises what I'm after, or will he succumb to his overwhelming desire to sit hard on my fat head?
Did van Zyl rush over to whisper in TB's ear, or can he confidently leave his fanboi to trounce me unaided?  For more years than I care to remember, I've regarded the likes of the Rabbit to be intellectuals, and that one of them at least would pick up on my wild allegations and do a bit of poking around, using their superior grey matter... Dumbass me... That vain hope has long since bitten the dust for good, and my attempts to sound the alarm elicit no more than amused derision.. Hey ho....

LATER at 6.40am

My rotund little dog was nailed thoroughly, and by the time she made it out to the courtyard she'd lost her bearings completely, and weaved about in a drunken circle, trembling all over... A well-documented condition that affects canines, and has nothing whatsoever to do with wireless frequencies?  You don't say... I merely nudge Missus Karma and remind her to make a note, and move on...
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 16th December 2012 at 8.17am.