Thursday, December 13, 2012

Apt pupils...
(begun Thursday 13th December at 3am..)

*Despite my earlier than usual start, they're at their posts, and the BackFire frequency spikes as I hit the first key on the keyboard... *

Would you know if he was watching you right now?  I'm serious, would you?  Just as was carefully omitted from each of the various Sales Pitches doing the rounds, you have to know that CrackerJack was never going to give up ALL of his secrets?  His ambiguous 'don't worry, I'll be there to keep an eye on you', should've had the hairs on the back of your neck standing up, but it's likely you'll regard them as reassuring.. *chokes...
The Airwing chopper went by at 2.15am, heading down towards the base Station at UKZN, and they've just gone by again at 3.10am, and I look up out of the window in time to see a laser make a tiny explosion of light against the starry sky... Pretty...

There'd been some sort of group tournament running in my bedroom, that had begun with the two dogs hurtling over to the lounge window this morning at 1.15am, before settling embarassedly back on their respective chairs... We'd both tottered out to check, but the Gamers had decided I shouldn't go back to sleep afterwards, so here I am... I lost count of the times I saw the silver laser beams flash across the bedroom, and I figure there's more than one of them scrambling for points at this odd hour of the day.. The Sadist and his Third-in-command?
The faint tick-tick-tick of a nearby NAT kicks in just seconds before the Enhancer bird shrills out, and I have to say this is still my favourite time of day, despite the quality of the company I'm forced to keep..

I checked and el Monstro next door has all of his backyard enhancers operating at full-strength, and you can guarantee he's keeping a sharp eye on his Stooges right now... Has No. 11 risen in the ranks to the point where she regulates the actual levels of EMR/EMF in the air?  Does she even have control of those two lights that were active below and on the Convent's booster cages on Tuesday? HERE.  *startled...
I'd booted up the PC around 8am yesterday morning, and the BackFire frequency had spiked straight away, so I'd fetched the Olympus and held it up to the window next to the computer.. I swear and declare there were at least three separate lines of blue running from the top of the window to the ceiling.. I tried it on the windows above the couch and the French doors, but came up with nothing... A trick of the light perhaps?

My description of the clear blue vertical lines seen running down the valley-facing picture windows, will have alerted the few qualified among you, to the levels of abuse we're enduring, and why there'd been such a scramble to cut the powerlines before Ms. Dorny's visit... A job achieved under the watchful eye of the Puppet at No. 11, who would have you believe she's on the GOOD Team?  *grimaces... Will the torrential rains cease now that the ruination of their property has been achieved so completely? I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case... *yawns..
The GW tells me that there's been a guard installed to watch the place, but I'd gone up long after dark to find their car on the driveway and her bedroom windows still wide open, so hopefully for their animals, they're not moving out as completely as C had implied...

If I'd gone up at 1.50am when the fun and games had taken off in earnest in my bedroom, would her window have been open or closed?  Hell, your guess is as good as mine... *sad...  I'd have to say the efforts at deflecting attention from the perverted Sadist at No. 6 are going swimmingly, as he manipulates his Stooges each in turn..  Putting the spotlight on first one then the other, will have your head spinning as much as mine is.. Neato....
I'd been chatting to my staunch Vice Chair a couple of days back, only to find that Balliram continues to flood his home with the so-useful Throat Choker frequency... His GP had finally prescribed a Schedule 7 steroid medication in an attempt to clear up that persistent and debilitating cough, but two days after the scrip had run out, the barking was back in force... A useful weapon, not so, Crumb? *looks at the Sydenham SAPS comms Officer... Not your business?  Liar.

My VC had gone on to say that he's begun experiencing pressure behind his ears, and I'd asked 'Like someone has put a tight cap over your skull?' to which he'd replied 'Exactly.'  You listening there, Allen? *pokes the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, hard... Paying attention there, Mistuh Spence, or still ducking and diving to avoid any culpability?  That Cap of Unpleasantness fitted onto the top of my skull has made it onto these pages on more than one occasion, and I'd be astonished if you were to say you didn't know what I was on about...  Last week, on one memorable occasion, it had been put on the back of my head instead of the top, and that, after a whole slew of pinches to my neck...
Am I to regard the 'Good' team player at No. 11 as the possible author of all this additional attention being paid to the Honourable Man and myself?  I do not.

It screams of the gung ho Psycho at no. 6, keeping his hand in, while pushing his Students into the limelight to claim the credit.. *vomits... You want to tellus how and why the lady of the house at No. 21 has developed that unusual cancer on her cheek/neck? At her age it's highly unlikely to have been caused by over-use of a cellphone, so...?  Did she suffer a good deal of earache and jaw pain prior to her diagnosis?   She's right next door to Missus Bernie at No. 17, not so?  Missus Bernie who was taken in haste to the doctor on Monday, when her face began to feel 'funny' and her family suspected she'd had a stroke?   She'd thankfully gotten the all-clear, but the fact remains it took a fair amount of pressure to her head to achieve that effect, and I've been yapping for weeks that the gloves are off, and that the guinea-pigs are now facing upgraded attacks above their shoulders, like never before...

The Pig next door would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for my habit of talking too much, and that's a fact.. *gags... Is Missus Haffejee content to be a martyr to the Cause, as was poor Mr. Essay at No. 20? Or has she been kept in the dark regarding the technology?  Is her grandaughter among the Blessed Chosen, and does she too spend time out on the Sherwood LAN?  Prameet?  Has your papa realised yet just how trapped you all are, despite your priviliged participation?   Has he woken to the realisation that the next bullet might hit one of his family members, or does he still feel completely safe behind all those precautionary measures taken?
Did you and your siblings laughingly agree that No.s 4, 5, and 8 were such rubbish, they didn't deserve the option of being told to take safety precautions?  *curious...

It's now 4.25am, and the sky grows light.. I've just been and switched off the outside lights, and a few minutes later the airwaves were opened wide, upsetting a whole bunch of hadedas roosting between ours and those Booster cages...  So ja - I'm really curious.. Did you find my anguished reports of the pain we suffer at your Tutor's filthy hands to be amusing?  Not so much as a pause for thought, once it became glaringly obvious that the occupants of all three properties were suffering identical symptoms?  And now? Is your family easily able to ignore that the shit has well and truly hit the fan, and that your erstwhile Tutor has lost the plot?  Will your home be next to be used in a demonstration of the power he wields over his Students as well as his Labrats?  I used to ask WTF you were thinking when you signed on, but have since come to realise that you weren't..

The Mast Fighter too, reported that her back has come under serious attack lately, and you can guarantee it won't be long before van Zyl's Monkey up at Craigavon is dropping that Cap of Unpleasantness over her head as well... My Excellent Neighbours?  I fear for them, I truly do... Does she pay any attention when I say that even the most innocently dropped remark may be used against them?  As advanced in her Class as she probably is, it's highly unlikely she'd be aware whether the Doorman or his Mentor were eavesdropping on their private conversations, to check on their loyalty....
On the one hand I urge you to stick to the Party line to be safe, and on the other I wish with all my heart that you'd speak out against this abomination being carried out, even though I know you can't... Dumbness...I must go..

LATER at 6.05am

I'm happy to see that I'd been correct in hoping that No. 11 wasn't moving out totally, and that she's quite possibly at her post as usual this morning...  I also hope that the buggers at Flame Lily are forking out for the guard who now sits ostentatiously leaning against their garage wall, almost under her wide open bedroom windows... It was comforting to see that Balliram had activated the light (no, not the bulb) inside our streetlight cowling, no doubt to give her an added feeling of security... Hang on... With her carefully elevated status, maybe she activated it herself, after all, she's most definitely among the Haves when it comes to the surveillance technology...

As battered as I am, I wouldn't be in her shoes for all the tea in China.. Who has the final say when it comes to the Weathermen?  Balliram or Renette?  Can he 'arrange' for a couple more torrential downpours to further undermine that structure and cause even more mischief, or has he sworn that no such thing will happen?  *fascinated... You may have noticed m'dear, that our lord giveth and taketh away with equal gay abandon, and I can only hope that you find the end rewards justify the means... *limps offstage..
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 14th December 2012 at 7.32am.