Sunday, November 04, 2012

Till the cows come home..
(begun Monday 5th November at 4am..)

*You might want to brace yourselves for some more-than-usual incoherence...*

Diminished.. It didn't really sink in until I'd been back home for a while, but when the penny dropped it was quite a downer, and I'm betting that even Mistuh Crass next door noticed I was rather more subdued than usual...
Was I impressed by her? Hell yes.. She's got that aura of self-confidence combined with good looks that tells you she can get things done..  The sort of character the pseudo-Good Guys would go overboard to convert to the Cause, and enlist as a Controller... Hey, for all I know...but then, there's the matter of her old lady, who's apparently suffering the fires of hell with a back problem that her doctors are unable to pinpoint and fix..

Fit as a fiddle, she'd taken a fall and should've recovered a long time ago, but hasn't.. You know their area?  Remember where the old Umbilo Drive-In used to be?  That was torn down and replaced with a quite beautiful little park, including a lake.? In my mind's-eye I can see massive pylons down there, and even an electrical sub-station, never mind the masts that will have gone up over the years..  I'll get the GW to take a spin that way and see if I'm imagining things, or whether her mum is well and truly screwed...
I've gone on often enough of how a pre-existing condition (in her case a fall), now pretty much spells the end for so many people, as their systems are battered by the hugely increased levels of EMR in the air, and their painful symptoms are exacerbated accordingly...
Sure, they could always move out of the area, but you'd be hard put to find a haven that isn't already saturated with wireless...*shrugs..

We must have sat there at the NSA for over two hours, and it should be noted that Millie remained silent the entire time..*blinks... At the outset I'd asked that we all put our phones into my foil-lined camera bag, and even when hers had given the insistent muffled chirrup of an incoming text, I'd not been aware of any pain or discomfort... Remarkable..
If we weren't being monitored electronically you should maybe ask yourselves why not, and I guess you can figure out the answer to that one on your own... *winks..
She seemed at the end, genuinely pleased to have met me, though that could have been due to the confirmation that I'm a dithering old fool, and certainly no threat to the Experiment in any way...
Her insistence that Jacob is corrupt and evil sounded much like the Party-line trotted out to the recruits, and my suggestion that she rather focus on the President's brilliant Advisor, probably fell on deaf ears, though I've no doubt Mac's links to the Guptaboys are there, whether public information or not...

When did the ShaikBoyz leave the Ruling Party camp and crawl into bed with Telkom and the Experiment Authors?  As far back as the initial planning stages in the early nineties?  It must have come as a nasty surprise when Zuma had his long-time pal, the Arms Dealer, incarcerated, and Schabir has had a lengthy wait for his revenge... How sweet it must be to see the author of his embarrassment now on the slippery slope to Doomsville..
Your Superiors are truly the Masters of Manipulation, are they not Mr. van Zyl?

The SBV Heist in Pinetown was engineered to ensure that the Druglord Michael Barnabas had the funds to buy up strategic properties across the Zone before he embarked on the Promotion and Marketing of the laser/wireless surveillance technology to his Community... With his Captains placed in the newly purchased homes, and his loyal band of Rotten Apples up at Sydenham Station, organised crime was simple to achieve...
The more terrified the residents became, the easier it was to persuade them to join this Top Secret scheme involving State Security... A Trojan Horse if you will, that the trough feeders wouldn't see coming...*waves to the long vanished Yogesh...
Our Jacob and his cronies would've been delighted by the concept of the surveillance technology and the control it would ultimately give them over the masses...

Sadly, the Sales Pitch had omitted to mention the ease with which this sophisticated system could be hijacked and taken over by an opposing force... Oops!  A faction that in turn, have been every bit as manipulated as those in power, but whose carefully nurtured zealous righteousness has made them blind to the strings attached to their own limbs...
Gaping holes in my wild theories?  I think not..  The sheer size of the country and it's population made it inevitible that the Experiment Authors would turn to organised crime to achieve their goals...
If you continue to think that the Good are going to come out on top at the end, you're sadly mistaken...
Eight years into this inhumane project and the likes of the criminal Balliram continue to swan about freely, causing mayhem, murder, and mischief on the powerlines and his perceived expertise (hah!) will have him employed over a much wider area than the killing fields he roams here in the Zone..

Just after 6am yesterday morning, my Area Controller had made a great show of announcing his supposed 'return' by bellowing out loud to someone nearby.. I'd been on my way up to fetch the Sunday papers and found him out on his verge, cheerfully loading up a chommies boot before they left..
His Beemer (which may or may not have been hidden in his garage since Tuesday) was back at the top of their drive...
Whether his disappearance the last week was a carefully staged theatrical production, or whether he'd really been out of town, the fact remains that he was as much in our home as he always is, and I've the scars to prove it...  It's getting late and I must go...

LATER at 8am

I'd tried calling her last night with some contact details she'd requested, but the call had gone to Voice, so I'd sent her a text instead... I'd also mailed her my pictures as promised, though as yet there's been no reply in my Inbox.. Stubborn old mule that I am, I've just tried her number again, only to go to Voice once more..*blinks.. Had her cellphone begun playing up since our meeting yesterday, and is there a logical reason for my inability to contact her?
Was it decided that it would be best not to take my calls until after I'd put my thoughts on the young woman out there for all to see?  She'd mentioned losing a remarkable number of cats to cancer at her current address in Umbilo, but I would've thought that might be due to the power pylons and the electrical sub-station, rather than Roux and Petruccione's killer wireless frequencies...

What can I say - If she's already been lured on board the Experiment, hopefully she's not that far gone, and will be able to step back and look at the bigger picture and see just how she's been conned... If OTOH, she hasn't been recruited yet, she seems quite capable of looking after herself, and I wish her all the luck in the world...
I can't stress enough that she should look beyond the pinata- filled with the Corrupt assortment of trough-feeders, druglords, organised crime bosses, and even the pseudo-Good guys, to those shadowy figures hiding in the background.. She could start with Vodafone and Telkom and take it from there... More ambiguous waffling from a confirmed Idiot?  You're going to have to decide that for yourselves...

Can I guess?  Our conversation held in my lift's tagged car as we drove down to the NSA yesterday morning was monitored to the nth degree, and it's always possible V was hastily told to drop the Vula Project and Jacob's connections to that little country into the pot to freak me out... *beams... It worked a treat, and she will have seen how I perked up no end at that juicy tidbit.. For the rest?  The assorted criminals whose names she'd carefully spelled out for me, and their connection to Michael Barnabas, left me cold... Besides, Wentworth is way out of my range of thought, and like I said to Miss R over at Silverstone, it would be best were she to create her own blog to expose these low-lifes...

Maybe they both think they'll get whacked permanently were they to go that route, so rather let the old Plonker try and get away with it? *grins.. The ongoing and brutal punishment meted out to me for my big mouth has made no impression on you whatsoever.. For all the tortures that Balliram has carried out on me and my fellow guinea-pigs, we're still standing, and therefore these sadistic acts can be overlooked?  Nope.  We're just the tip of the iceberg here, and if you would have me believe that you still retain your moral integrity, you'll dump the likes of Collin P. Balliram and his Handler Michael Barnabas once and for all..Or not.

Have a great day, and
peace...

---oOo---

Monday 5th November 2012 at 9.42am.