Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Queered my own pitch..
(begun Wednesday 21st November at 3am...)

The little LED light around my neck started flickering wildly the minute I switched it on, and I'm unimpressed...  (BTW, the V for Vnicorn key function has been neatly disabled again this morning...*  It got a new battery just two or three days ago, but I persist in leaving it lying out in the open here on the desk, so it's pretty much asking for it... With even the most minor of restrictions on his vindictive behaviour, Balliram will jump at any chance he's given.. *yawns..

I'd forgotten what a large and tempting target I am, but whoever pulled Eavesdropping/Monitoring duty at St. Thomas Church Hall last night, took full advantage... *grimace... Every last man jack of that pitifully sparse audience will be on audio/visual file by now, and hours will be spent checking their details and most importantly, their addresses... It's a given that at least one or two of them are set to have their privacy invaded, and their powerlines opened up so they may become a training academy for neighbouring recruits to learn the art of laser hacking...
Maybe you should ask yourselves why the PTB don't use volunteers for this purpose, as there are no doubt dozens of enthusiastic participants in the Experiment who fully believe that Petruccione and Roux's quantum laser/wireless technology is indeed perfectly safe... Participants who would surely be willing to have their privacy invaded for the Glorious Cause?  No? *snorts...

There's a known Drug Runner/Paedophile/Fraudster living in the area and the Intelligence guys have earmarked it as the perfect place to set up their School of Learning?  Alas, this is nowhere near the truth, and instead, your average honest and innocent citizen will find themselves suddenly beset by all manner of problems with their electrical appliances, as their geyser begins to overflow regularly, and light bulbs burst about their home.. Their animals may start to behave oddly, and they're set to take a good many no-number calls on their phones.. Dipping lights and weird pockets of heat, and depending on their health, an increase in existing ailments, or the arrival of hard-to-diagnose illnesses...  But folks, you have to remember that 7/8 years down the line these Home Invaders now consider themselves to be the so-called Good Guys, and woe betide you if you venture to suggest otherwise...

Needless to say, none of the people on my mailing list attended Ms. Dorny's presentation in person, but  from the huge amounts of wireless frequencies flooding that Hall, it's guaranteed the entire proceedings were on a live-satellite feed to more than a few of you... The Data Thieves had begun by pumping the Hall with the BackFire frequency, and not long after the presentation got underway they'd swopped it for the Throat Choker, and several people including myself, could be heard barking that spasmodic dry cough.. Apparently that still hadn't been good enough, and the next thing I knew the hectic Ache to the Neck and Shoulder had arrived.. *blinks...  When I'd fished my camera out at the end of the show I was absolutely certain I'd catch evidence of the Information Thieves presence hanging on those walls, but Missus Karma had other ideas, and all I got was a This Card is Full message from the Olympus screen.. *chokes..

No-one's fault but my own.. The levels of wireless in my bathroom earlier in the afternoon had been so painfully high that I'd taken my camera out there and then.. I never bother with my specs and when that white message had bobbed up on my screen I'd assumed that my batteries had needed replacing.. ASS!! So there I was at St. Thomas Hall with fresh batteries and a full memory card.  Man, I sure learn the hard way, do I not?  Do I find it odd that the memory card is full at just 300 pics when I have an identical card (*brand and size) that's already holding over 500 pictures?  I was already well aware that one of those 2 cards was playing up, and it was my own stupid fault for using it last night.. This time it's going to get sealed away with FULL marked clearly on the container...  Any vague hopes of pursuing a career in espionage took a flyer for good last night, though I have to say I'm mildly impressed by my lack of desire for self-flagellation, apart from sharing with you here...

Water and radiation?  Dammit, it's driving me nuts.. WhatTF is the connection between water and radiation, and would the answer explain the reason behind the importance of controlling the water lines?  I've whittered on forever that the run-offs are vital due to some sort of pressure build-up now that so many lines are stuffed with fibre, but maybe there's another reason for the deliberate loss of water as well..? *woop!woop!*
I'd cleaned out the hadeda pool the day before and had discovered that the rocks I use to weight the metal container are steadily turning black and slimy, though they're fully submerged under the water and not accessible to a Wall Jumper's tender ministrations...  What is it that's causing that inky black fallout to form in the birdbaths, the hadedas pool, and Sophie's plastic swimming pool?  The same ugly stuff that now covers most of the stone wall on our first terrace?  *frustrated..

LATER at 5.25am

I'd gotten whacked hard on that carefully tenderised section below my right knee as I'd opened the courtyard door to put the black bags on the side path, but it faded soon enough... The mist was closing in when I'd finally carried the bags up to the street at about 4.40am, but it was light and the streetlights were already off.. Luckily I'd thought to tuck the Olympus into my top, and will you check out the new laser direction finder that's been applied to the road surface overnight HERE?  *chokes...
It had worked admirably when my Good Neighbour had applied a bit of white emulsion to one of his tyres, only this time I swear they used a bucket of the stuff.. Where is it's destination?  Can I guess?  THIS hectic sodium coloured light on the wall outside No. 18's gates would be my answer... *beams...

I've just shared all the results of my pictures I took up there with whoever it is that's hanging about in here right now.. I'd said out loud that I was happy to share them if the BackFire levels were kept to a minimum, and astonishingly, they were..  Since putting the camera away, they're creeping back up again, but it's nothing I can't cope with for the moment..*sets jaw..  The Watchers will have to concede that in almost all of my photos there were more than enough spheres to have made that exercise worthwhile, and that was achieved in broad daylight nogal....   Are you not tempted to hunt your own orbs?  Be prepared to take dozens of failures at first, and to always have a ready supply of fresh batteries....
When the rain begins to thunder down, or ground mist creeps into your yard, you stand a better chance of getting lucky, for sure...

I was randomly clicking through the pics on the latest memory card (having hastily replaced the one that insists it's full), and came across THIS one, taken of the streetlight outside No. 72 Harris Crescent, as we were passing by one evening.. Never mind the spheres that are hanging around that light.. I'm more interested in the connection device that's situated halfway down the steel support cable.. Though not as larnie as the one on my Controller's cable, this one also gives off a bright pinpoint of light HERE....

LATER at 7.20am

The fighting faster mobile broadband thread created at the mybroadband forum was an exercise devised by the Strategist Jannie van Zyl to both provide light entertainment for his troops, and show just how easily even the brightest may be distracted and manipulated, however temporarily... That's right Janneman?  A more camp and over the top bunch of rubbish comments would be hard to find, but it was always a given that someone would snitch and carry it back to the recipients of that verbal abuse... *curtseys deeply.. A brief and theatrical bit of deliberately malicious entertainment that van Zyl would've predicted would have his two enemies rising dutifully to the bait...

Would the Telkom Agent care to divulge how useful Guy Fawkes and Diwali have been over the years, to his ongoing recruitment drive?  How long did it take Jannie to figure out that those members who promoted the use of fireworks in the suburbs had a more than 75% chance of having a suitably callous character to be a prospective Area Controller?
The old saying A man shall be judged by how he treats his animals will have provided the Strategist with a short-cut in his character studies, and netted him some seriously cold-hearted and suitably callous candidates...
I'm going to cut this short as I've ironing to attend to, before the humidity levels go through the roof.. Cheers and peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 21st November 2012 at 8.35am..