Thursday, November 22, 2012

Bewitched, bothered and bewildered...
(begun Friday 23rd November at 2.46am..)


Spanky's shrill and unmistakable warning alarm rings out from No. 12.. Someone on the move down in the valley at this hour, or simply cats?  *interested... Want to tellus, Chop, or are you too engrossed inside your victim's homes to be bothered?
Not to be confused with his Mentor Barnabas' Team of Make-over Fundis, the Work-over Artiste next door has spent the hours between 8.20pm lights-out, and 2am this morning, giving me a full body special, and boy oh boy, can I feel the results...
The first I knew of it was waking just after 2am to find I'd taken a donkey-kick to my lower back, and by 2.30am he was busily working on the base of my skull, at which point the two fingers on my right hand went numb as I held them up and studied them...
Achievements that I don't doubt are well documented, and have been for decades, since this weaponry first came into play..  Hauled out and dusted off for use by the more vicious of the Experiment's Controllers, I can tell you they're pretty darned effective.. While my neck seems to have recovered for the moment, the unpleasant pinch to my lower back persists...

The Enhancer bird gives it's first call down by our wireless box, and I see there's full cloud-cover again this morning...
A report-back on his latest attempts to hide the evidence of his presence in our home?  He's not doing too badly at all, and I must give credit where it's due... He didn't however, escape my lens during yesterday's bathtime performance, and HERE is a sphere up by the ceiling, and another snowy gob-stopper above the bathroom windows HERE.. Not that many places for a coward to hide, in a room quite so small, but he's had more success in our cluttered lounge...

The Director of Operations had gone all out yesterday, to express his current displeasure, and he'd seen to it that a combination of the BackFire and Knives to the Back frequencies had flooded both my tagged banger and the Polo, for the duration of my outings.... *wipes streaming eyes... It's a mind-set really, and once I'd given Balliram his jollies by venting at the unfortunate GW when he'd picked me up at around 10am, it was a matter of learning to cope with the continuous stream of savage jabs to the back... It took me a long time to figure it out, but I did, and hopefully with practise I'll get better at it.. *finger..
My old man had kicked up a fuss, but eventually he gave in and all four phones were tucked into my foil-lined bag in the footwell, as the Creep made sure to let me know that going that route didn't deflect the savagery of his carefully organised attacks in any way..
So why the drawn out girly hissy fit yesterday in particular?  Simply to demonstrate that his colleagues are still happy to oblige him and to follow his orders?  Farked if I know.. *shrugs...

It's almost as if the Planners have decided they're going to have to put up with Karl Muller and Ms. Dorny's fight against the mushrooming masts, as long as neither of them begin to show an interest in the laser/wireless experiment itself...    I've left a series of blackened and crisped bridges behind me as I've stumbled about, tossing out my wild guesses, and there's no way I could redeem myself, even if I wanted to...
That doesn't stop me from indulging in the occasional fantasy, and my current favourite is where she hugs me again with her lovely smile and tells me I'm doing okay, no matter what punishment I have to endure.. That she would help me if she could, but that it's out of the question in a Project so vast.. And there I go again, scratching for the crumbs of kindness.. For just one tiny gesture that's genuine, that I can tuck away and dig out when the going gets particularly tough... Don't get me wrong, FFS... I continue to get smiles and kind words from sources that often startle me.. Sources that no doubt enrage my Controller, but that he can do nothing about.. *dances...

It's pretty pathetic that light years down the line I'm still hoping for validation, and that I refuse to accept the glaringly obvious... *snorts...Sorry for myself? Ai carumba! You know me better than that. You pretty much make your own fortune one way or another, and I only have to remind myself how fortunate I am to have lasted this long, to have me limp back to my self-designated post and resume my pointless bleating...
The Mast Fighter had said she'll try to visit me later today, though I imagine efforts are already well underway to change those plans...
I honestly don't know why there should be any anxiety over such a visit, as five minutes of my babbling company is all it generally takes for your average listener to assess me as one short of a sixpack, and why should she be any different?

Who was it that advised the Environmentalist to put wire mesh in her roof to protect her from the fallout emitted by those two masts, and why does she say the immediate benefits from doing that, now appear to have fallen away?  Would you concede that the necessity of accessing her powerlines to ensure she sticks to her part, is precisely what's causing her renewed discomfort?  You omitted to tell her it was standard practise for the Eavesdroppers to check regularly on all players in this monstrous game, and that her association with the Mast Fighter would inevitably lead to an increase in EMF in her home?   She didn't return my call yesterday, quite possibly due to her work load, or......? *fascinated....

Are the Right2Know dudes an offshoot of the Intelligence Department hijackers?  The chaps that laughably consider themselves to be the good guys, and yet who continue to work happily alongside the very lowest of the vermin?  You've got bigger fish to fry than to bother about the abused guinea-pigs here in the Zone?  Ordinary Citizens shouldn't have to be spies?  Now there's a revelation that's come nearly a decade too late for us...
What do you plan on doing about it?  Letting it be known that every citizen tutored to hack into their neighbour's home and issued with a fake NIA clearance will be arrested and incarcerated, once you've toppled the Corrupt in Government?   Dear Lord, even you can see that by that time it'll be way too late, and that one set of crooks will simply be replaced by another more tech-savvy bunch of manipulators... I should STFU, as you're making huge inroads against the forces of evil? *chokes...

It's 4.30am, and a sudden flood of positive energy has just swept over me.. WTF?  As the sky grows light the doom and gloom lifts miraculously, and I've no answer for it... *blinks...
Bi-polar mood swings?  Soz, but I don't hold with that crock, and I rather choose to believe that someone somewhere just sent me a kind thought.. A thought that darted right on through Stef Roux's blanket of spheres that cluster chokingly about the outside of this window, to lift my flagging spirits.. Halleluja!
The bone tossed me yesterday by R2K was tasty indeed, but nowhere near enough to satisfy me that your intentions are for the good of the entire population...

The BackFire levels had been so high that by 4.25pm yesterday afternoon, I'd tried taking some shots here in the back room.. When I held the camera up to the picture window nearest der Bunker I repeatedly got a sheet of blue down the centre of the screen, and the flash declined to work... As soon as I turned it away from the window the function was restored.. Neat hey?  That blue effect is evidence of a huge amount of power, as when I hold it up to the active lounge lights or the overhead up by our CPF Meeting room... Oops?

I'd been sitting at the desk here a short while earlier, and had been treated to several rather nasty jabs to the right temple nearest Balliram's hidey-hole... Was he instructing his second-in-command how to achieve optimum results from his assaults, or was it the Poor Sod himself, not content with the damage he'd engineered during my outings?   The telly was off when I got home after 2pm, and Penny said that a message had floated up to say This service is no longer available and to select another service so she'd switched the set off.. Charming.   I duly pulled the plugs and reset it, only to have my ears flattened to my head by the volume, once I'd switched it back on....  It seems the fat cheque the GW dutifully pays to Multi-Choice each month counts for squat once your system has been handed over to a nearby Controller to own.. Fraud?  As much as Ian Halliday and Brian Poole are aware that the payments made to tradepage are fraudulant, being as how our service is provided at the whim of the criminal next door, and certainly not the Service Provider who accepts my husband's regular payments...

Enough..  The pinch has long ago left my lower back, and the deliberate damage unleashed on me overnight will stay hidden until Balliram chooses to target that area again.. Cest la vie..

LATER at 6.15am

I've just added the purple Wandering Jew to my list of plants that can be employed to steer the lasers along a chosen path.. Why?  Those that persist in springing up in the rockery bordering the last flight of stairs up to the street, are this morning covered with glistening beads of dew that would have irresistible appeal, if not to the lasers themselves, to the person controlling their passage... Have a great one...
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 23rd November 2012 at 8.35am.