Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tracker Balls...
(begun Wednesday 10th October at 3.55am..)


Maybe the night before last?  Early evening ja, and Derby and Joan in their regular places in the lounge in front of the TV.. The GameWrecker was telling me something, and I just happened to be looking out through the little serving hatch to the kitchen and courtyard beyond, at the precise moment a silver laser beam crossed that little gap.  Inside the kitchen door or out?  Hard to tell, but I'd go with out, and hugging the wall... There on the top back step is where I often meet Mr. Pain at his most vicious when I go out of the door.  I suppose it's no biggie, when you think of the thousands I miss seeing, but it gave me a brief thrill at the time nonetheless...

Did I get the miracle I was muttering on about, yesterday?  Sure, I'd had several occasions to speak indignantly to the Boss during the day, or whichever of the unfortunate Puppets he gets to do his malicious work, but I survived, and guess what I'd scribbled on my log at 9.15pm last night, as I'd climbed aboard Cloud 9? Just the one word 'Fine'.. *beams..
I don't recall ever writing that particular word, most especially in that corner where it's probably easier than anywhere else for him to nail me, so ja, I figure I got my miracle after all...

There'd been a short reply from Karl Muller in my mailbox, and I'd looked at it and seriously considered not answering.. In the end I'd caved and sent him a couple of lines back, though I'm seriously beginning to wonder whether he's real, and not just a figment of my over-worked imagination... Telling him my wild thoughts doesn't help my case at all, and when I'd suggested that Hobart in Tasmania could already be wired for the Experiment, it'll probably have him consigning me to the Loony Bin... *sighs..
My attempts to get his attention are no doubt an entertainment in themselves ne, Janneman?  The aged Village Idiot tugging desperately at the Physicist's trouser-leg, in vain?

When the Mast Fighter mentioned that she too had pictures of herself that revealed glowing balls of light nearby, I'd expressed my delight for her.. In actual fact I doubt there's much to be delighted about, and I'm betting those orbs are merely confirmation of just how heavily she's being monitored... Where the heck has my belief in angels and UFO's and the like, gone?  Why can't I simply accept that those girls are carrying around signs that they're sort of blessed?  Have I become so sceptical that the only magic I now believe in, is that of the Dark Arts?
You'll know of course that I'd suggested the Rocket Scientist run a little test on his fortunately gifted friend.  A test to try and ascertain whether her sphere stayed with her, no matter where she went.  In retrospect, the results of such photographic endeavours would be inconclusive anyway..   Or would they?
If he drove to a point beyond the reach of the laser machine?  Is there in fact an inch left, that isn't already covered by the spheres?

As I'm in the fortunate position of having witnessed so much of the magic surrounding this technology, it's not inconceivable for me to believe that those two players were considered important enough to be given their own trackers...
Sure, I'd toyed with the idea that the Visitors were guarding them from harm, but it makes more sense that the Project Authors would arrange for them to be monitored 24/7, so there was never a chance they'd achieve anything that could cause more than a mild hiccup to the Experiment's installation here in South Africa..  
Sound the alarm?  To whom, and what would I say? *chokes... Balliram set me up over a decade ago as the  Toad who cried Wolf, and the title has stuck...
The asinine mischief he carries out while I'm updating my blog, is now clear for all to see.. But years ago, in the beginning, I'd had no means of describing those malicious little tweaks, and had been regarded as a fanciful nutter... Cest la vie...

LATER at 5.30am

Had a thick black slimy gunk accumulated on the floor of those three swimming pools at No.s 2, 6, and 12, some years ago, that had forced the owners to empty them within weeks of each other?  Fred?  I'm asking because the old white-painted bird bath on the first terrace had been thoroughly cleaned, well over a month ago, and yet it looks to be collecting that very same black gunk in it's centre...?
At one point it was so thick that I'd thought it to have been applied deliberately by a Wall Jumper, and had taken a photo of it HERE, before asking Vincent to scrub it clean...
It's cracked and it leaks, but it still holds a saucer-sized amount of rainwater, which is apparently enough to create that slimy mess in the centre..
I've dozens of photos showing spheres as big as grapefruits hanging directly over that birdbath, and my question is - Are they there simply because it's painted white, or are they attracted specifically to the black gunk? And of course, most interesting of all, what is creating that fall-out? *fascinated..

LATER at 7.15am

He's still busy running what could almost be a full-on Wireless song in the background, and I figure that's what causes that momentary and startling vacuum in my head when he finally turns it off.. He'd been as busy as ever in the early hours, and I'd come awake sometime after 2am to find pain in both sides of my lower spine/hips, not just the one.. Hammering away at those points to weaken them, so that at any time in the future he's going to be spoiled for choice as to which part to attack and cause my downfall (literally).
Has someone pleaded on my behalf?  Between the time I finally tottered out of bed this morning at about 3.30am, and right up to roughly 5am, he'd kept his usual nasties to himself.. Astonishing!  After that my leg had suddenly begun aching, and I was limping again... Irritating, but a frequency that's preferable to Millie's shrieks of outrage...

Where's IcyHot these days?  Does she still keep in touch with her mates from IRC Trivia days? Still best buds with Shaggy and Alan Maisey?  Did she go on to become an Area Controller proper, and if so, of which suburb, in which Province? *interested.. For a nano-second back there, I'd wondered if she'd originally come from the Zone itself, but as there's only one other Alison in the Durban Directory, and they're up at Umdhloti Beach, it's unlikely to be the case...
Another who thought there was no ways she'd ever be conned on such a grand scale, and who I'm betting, has ended up as much a dancing monkey as our own Collin P. Balliram.. Has she mellowed over the years, or does she still exude rage at having to deal with morons?

It seems I've nothing to amuse you with on this beautiful sunny morning, as the wind sends puffy white clouds scurrying up to the north-east...  It did occur to me to wonder whether our halicon knows she carries a tracker with her, or whether Mistuh van Zyl refrains from doing more than slyly admitting she can't move a finger without they're aware of it?  *winks...  I've tried in my usual incoherent fashion to warn Muller that his every move is noted, and he'd replied that he was well aware of it..
Sadly however, I suspect he's underestimated the surveillance abilities of the laser/wireless technology, and he'd be hard put to believe that his privacy is being violated to such a degree...
There's no way I could ever convince him, and I can only hope that I've got it all wrong..

I'm going to cut it short for the day, and you can be thankful for small mercies (as I am). Cheers..
Peace.

---oOo---

Wednesday 10th October 2012 at 9.42am..