Friday, October 05, 2012

Mean to the end..
(begun Saturday 6th October at 4.35am..)

*AKA a means to an end... It's been six days since a new post from the Microwave Factor appeared on my blog.  Should I be concerned?*

The GameWrecker hadn't any idea why the cistern is taking so long to fill, since the Plumbers replaced the pipes, but it is, and I find it interesting..  I've just flushed it now and it's changed again... Although my Controller's ardent attentions have severely impaired my frequencies that pick up human conversation and dogs, the rest appear to be as sharp as always, and I've already had to have a word with the tinny taxi outside this window..
I've yapped on repeatedly that one of the more obvious signs of the Eavesdropper's arrival in your home will be your geyser behaving oddly.  At one point ours was overflowing on a daily basis into the courtyard, though I don't recall that we ever had to get the professionals in.  The old man used to climb up into the roof and replace a washer, which seemed to do the trick until the next time.. *winks..  So ja - Notice any changes to the noises on your waterlines, and any unusual behaviour from your geyser, and chances are you've been tagged..

The Mast Fighter had told me during our visit, how very often the attacks on her home up in Craigavon would result in her literally writhing in agony.. Sound familiar?  You have that satellite footage, Mr. van Zyl?  Does it form a part of the training curriculum for the Yellow Army up in Gauteng, to demonstrate the efficacy of this new and awesome weaponry, as much as I suspect the stolen footage from ours does?
Will you even bother to throw yourself into Balliram's preferred mode of eye-rolling innocence and outrage at my suggestion?  Don't waste your time there, dude... Your dislike of the female gender came through loud and clear on the old iBurst Tower thread at mybroadband, and is in no way restricted to Ms. Dorny, debbie, and myself... *waves to the jackass....

Have Dubai forked out for any more of the laser machines that Stefanus Roux said was required for his astonishing laser communications system?  Our President's committment to the Muslim Community is admirable, but is it good enough to have persuaded the Islamic leaders in those oil rich countries to fund several more of those sophisticated machines?  Dare I say that's a yes?  *beams...
Is there an established Institute of Learning in Fourways?  Some sort of University?  Where is Wits situated? Have they set up a wireless base station to match the one that Francesco Petruccione installed over at Howard College?  How much of the disruptive behaviour by those college students is as a direct result of using the residences as a test laboratory?
Pumping in the worst of the frequencies to those cramped quarters, in order to sort the wheat from the chaff?  Oh come on now - It's fairly obvious that's what's been happening across the country... Besides, how could you resist?  All those vulnerable guinea-pigs within such easy reach? *vomits.

It's now 5.15am, and a wave of nausea hits me here at the desk, and Millie protests angrily at Balliram's increased presence.. Hopefully you have my Controller's number, as they say, and you don't for one minute buy into the idea that he's withdrawn in any way.. Naturally it's occurred to me that he may ostensibly have handed the reins to our charming new neighbour at No. 4 to 'manage', in order to duck out of the spotlight for a while...
Fourteen years too late for that to be successful, o Light of my Life...*winks... A single Knife to the Back has me nodding towards the window with a salaam aleikum (spelling), just in case Mr. Patel has been prodded into duty on this damp grey morning.. It's always been about wild guesses, as these goondas toss herring upon herring into the pot to cause confusion... *yawns..

'How can they be ill, for I've switched the iBurst mast off?' said the Master Strategist.. Another, who is an awesomely skilled purveyor in the art of Half Truths, hey Jannie?
Anything changed much since you made such a mess of it up in Craigavon?  You still keep in daily contact with the Area Controller for Ms. Dorny's section?  You bet you do, whether your Superiors are aware of it or not... Were you told to relax and chill, as neither the Mast Fighter nor the Rocket Scientist have homed in on the laser/wireless Experiment yet, and as long as they are distracted by their own agendas, there isn't a problem?  Ai Jannie, you're right. One short visit with the Mast Fighter isn't set to slow the technology's installation in any way... You and I both know that.  But it's a start, is it not, and hopefully some sorely needed good will come of it in the long run?
Blocking the erection of a mast here and there, or impeding one of the telecoms giant's progress briefly, is hardly likely to dent the Experiment, though it enrages you personally... As long as it keeps your three arch-enemies distracted from the real meat of the deal, it's cool...

You playing with that young woman's head over there in Crouch Road, Master?  Do you want to tellus about the fun you're having?  Yesterday was the second time she'd managed to contact me after a lengthy break, and once again she's set off all sorts of alarms...  She appears to think you've singled her out for special treatment, and that you've set your thugs onto her, to drive her over the edge or to finish her off...
My short-term memory has melted down, but is that not the same apartment block that was mentioned around 2008, in the same breath as the delightful Ridwaan?  Laz?  *studies the Comms.Officer...  A runner for Earl Michael Barnabas, whose name I'd mentioned on these pages, resulting in M. taking a bullet in a sniper set-up at Siripath Field in 2008, under your Watch?  To be specific, if there is ANY truth in her allegations, may I remind you that it would never do for all the hard work put into painting the Sadist a whiter shade of pale, to be undone by the suggestion that he's involved in frightening this young woman.. Call your stupid dogs off of her Balliram, and leave her and her power supplies alone.. You're supposed to be on the *ahem* good Team now...*heaves....

It's highly unlikely Ridwaan is involved in this latest unkind operation, and I would hope that our Earl sits up and has a word, just in case...  I'm well aware of the near lunatic terror that comes with the suspicion that you're being hounded by low-lifes, and I have my early blogs to prove it... *curtseys deeply... Though I've improved little on my incoherent babblings, my vocab has grown somewhat, and I do try to take a bit more care with my grammar, for what it's worth... Those early blogs were classic, and the couple of times I'd ventured back to read them, had me cringing in embarrassment and heading for the hills.. *red...
So ja, whether real or imagined, Miss R's terror is something I'm more than familiar with, poor girl... Help her?  I've proven that I can't help myself, let alone anyone else, no matter how hard I try... *the BackFire frequency has just rocketed as I sit here at the desk scribbling*  I must go feed the birds, cheers..

LATER at 6.30am

The Bishop birds are still a mottled brown and red, and will no doubt grow into their crimson plumage soon enough.. *beams.. For all their inability to assist me over the past few years, ('we've stopped planting Fever trees, Ms. Arbuckle? and 'we have no record of what became of the copper retrieved from the thief under the gumtrees?') there is water down there somewhere in the valley, and I'm sort of grateful for it.. Why else would those pretty birds have set up home down there for the first time in over 35 years? (*We're having a heatwave, a tropical heatwave..*whistles...)
It's only just October and already the mosquito colonies have arrived to feast on us, but the birds? Ah, the birds are amazing, and appear perfectly content to nest under the dense blanket of orbs that cover the area...

That would slot in neatly with our Stef's insistence that his technology is perfectly safe, right?  But of course you know it isn't...Not once it's been combined with Francesco Petruccione's efforts in wireless...
The Mast Fighter tells me that her eyes have also deteriorated massively, and that she too frequently suffers sudden double-vision, just as we do down here... A result of the fallout from the ultra-short and unavoidable laser showers created by Professor Roux's larnie machine?  In Ms. Dorny's case, I've no idea whether Fourways has been linked to a second such machine, or whether her physical attacks are created and carried out by Mr. van Zyl's Chosen fanbois nearby...
Prior to the arrival of said machine here in 2010, the Sadist had no problem at all in carrying out his terrorist tactics on his guinea-pigs, and in fact it was during this time that the assaults on both my elbows were achieved, resulting in an inexplicable infection... My wrist and hip? Go check back?  I can't be bothered, but I suspect the appalling agonies inflicted upon those areas were after both the machine fantastique and the RF Engineer had arrived from Gauteng in 2010, with his up-to-date training in the art of precision attacks using the lasers, along with specific frequencies....

If indeed young Mr. Patel at No. 4 has been seconded to appear to replace Collin P. Balliram as the Area Controller for this battered stretch, I must apologise for my foul mouth... Poke me like that and the air will be filled with rather more than just EMF and laser-created spheres... Curses that have delighted the Sick Individual next door for years, and if anything, have egged him on to increase his efforts...
Is Mr. Patel a proud soldier in the Yellow Army?  Which mosque does he attend?  Soofie Baijaan, or the new ultra-orthodox establishment by the Sherwood Hall?
Would it make a difference?  It would indeed, for the one is light years removed from the other... Were I to take an interference-free photo of the Mosque on West Riding Row, would I find as dense a blanket of spheres as surround the Madressa and Mosque on Harris Crescent?
Would I be incorrect in thinking that the Learners at that Madressa are being deliberately bombarded with copious amounts of technology in order to cull the weak from the strong, and to find those who are immune to the battering?

If your child is a pupil there and falls ill, will you think to have their white blood cell count checked, and will you be able to trust the results you're given?  After all, Barnabas has seen to it that one of his close allies is now Head of Blood Services in Gauteng.. A good Muslim boy I grant you, but whether his loyalty is more to the Experiment and keeping the damage from the public eye, or to his own Community, is unknown...
Dangerous days indeed..
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 6th October 2012 at 8.44am.