Saturday, October 06, 2012

Cheap Shots...
(begun Saturday 6th October at 1.55pm..)

Magic?  I'll give you magic.. nearly two hours spent working happily out in the garden without a care in the world, only to go indoors and get nailed.. Blam!  Don't give me that 'testing' crud either.. WhyTF does he feel the need to do that?  *snarls.. That area the Sod has previously targeted to the right and below my knee? He's got the house pumped full of that particular bit of cleverness, and I was suddenly reduced to hobbling about as a result.. Sure it's magic, but I guess it belongs with all the rest of his techno arsenal in the Dark Arts category..
Someone was asking on mybroadband how SA would fare in a full-on war situation...
Pump a cloud of that crippling frequency running at it's highest levels over enemy forces, and render every last man a cripple...

Unless the Experiment Authors feel the need to create a good old-fashioned war to weaken a specific country before harnessing it to the Grid, I guess they're going to be a thing of the past..  Why spend billions on weapons and battle gear when you can knock out the enemy remotely, with the help of a satellite or two?  Presumably the idea is to have total control over all the Heads of State in the world, and to manipulate them like chess pieces on a board...
For all the engineered mischief here in South Africa, we might as well be at war anyway... Anarchy, murder, and mayhem are the order of the day... You want to promote the laser/wireless surveillance experiment in a specific suburb?  Encourage a couple of down and outs to go attack an innocent resident and slit her throat, and see how smartly you'll get her neighbours to sign up... The scariest part?
That you think I'm sucking this out of my thumb...

Right now the push to wire up Toti and Kingsborough has been escalated, and you only need to look at the local rags to see the increase in crime that's always ahead of the Muni's Electricity and Water Department convoys and the AirWing chopper... Any regular water runoffs over there in Marion Road, or have you managed to hide them so far?  Are you going to include her in the recruitment drive? Sure, she appears to have missed the first boat, but there's no reason why she shouldn't be invited to crew aboard the second?  Unless, like I said, it's all about Criminals running the powerlines?  Ag, what a bloody mess....
You can't enrol her because she'd probably tell the Mast Fighter about it, and then the shit would really hit the fan... So what's the alternative?
Set her up like us, as a warning to the rest of them?  Abuse and torture her with the lasers and wireless frequencies for a few Sicko's entertainment?  Going that route could prove a tad dodgy to say the least...
Organised hijackings, home invasions, electrical fires, and just good old straight-out crippling them via their powerlines have all been done to death.. Why not send in one of Yours to make her a really good offer on her house, and everyone will be happy for a while?

Sunday 7th October at 4am..

As I put pen to paper, a hadeda cries out in the dark valley, startled by an air change.. Millie had been silent until I came through and sat here at the desk.. Figures..*shrugs..
By 4pm yesterday the BackFire frequency was through the roof, and all my requests to lower it fell on deaf ears.. May I conclude then that we have a winner? *waves to Mr. Patel...
I was in my lounge chair just after 8pm last night, when the right-hand side of my neck almost went into spasm, along with a stabbing headache...
I'd eventually turned to look out of the window behind me, only to find that my Excellent Neighbour's were running both their neon strip lights.. One inside the kitchen, and one above the back door, and boy, were they getting the Chop's message across in no uncertain terms...

I'd turned my large body to lean in the opposite direction, and the pain had lessened a fraction..*blinks.. There was a reason for that particular bit of maliciousness was there not, Master?  You, who doesn't miss a single word that's uttered both indoors and out of our home?  You really didn't like what you'd heard while I was gardening during the morning, and had gone out of your way to use No. 10's lights to let me know?  FAIL.  Your so obvious attempt to manipulate my opinion of others reveals that you should stick to what you do best, and leave the psychological games to your betters...  I imagine that sometimes you forget just how low-down the evolutionary ladder I am, and that much like a dog, I know Good when I see it.. Bad, is of course that much harder to detect, when it's hidden behind a Mast of Amiability...
My crippled leg was replaced mid-afternoon by the BackFire frequency, as my Controller amused himself by familiarising his latest Recruit with ours?  Right up until I'd finally switched off my bedside light, Millie had been on a slow, unpleasant burn...  Feeling better today, Balliram, or are you set to up my torture even further, in order to salve your injured ego?   The more I yap on, the more your aversion to the truth is revealed, whether you like it or not...

LATER at 4.45am

I'd been unnecessarily anxious to have our new pipes made laser-friendly by professionals, as opposed to the messy daubings previously achieved by a nocturnal Wall Jumper or my own trusted Landscape Artist... The penny had finally dropped at dusk one evening, before I'd put the outdoor lights on, and I'd seen how brightly those white-coated pipes stand out in the gloom... Clearly there's no need for additional substances to be applied, as it's now as easy as shooting ducks in a barrel...
Our at-times oddly insecure Area Controller continues to demonstrate his control of our water lines, and earlier this morning the pressure was almost non-existent, and the cistern had struggled to fill at all..*applauds enthusiastically...

See now Mistuh Balliram.. If all that I say is just so much imaginary rubbish, why do you allow Your Greatness to be provoked?  The Strategist's angle had been to insist that I was bats in the belfry, and maybe I was, back in the day.. Alas, the more Balliram fed me, the clearer it became that my wild guesses had been spot on, and I suspect that our Jannie has had to hastily, and very carefully, alter more than a few of the allegations he's made... *beams...
You could argue that Jannie van Zyl is just doing his job, but as with the Sadist next door, you know that's not the truth... If the smear campaign waged against that slip of a girl, and the vendetta against the Mast Fighter were on his original official Agenda, I'll eat my shorts...
It was his inexplicable fear of the political science student, and the fact that Ms. Dorny had publicly shown him to be a Liar, that tipped our Jannie over the edge..

Despite the desperate attempts at damage control by his many fanbois, Mr. van Zyl lost ground that could never be recouped..  The trees bordering Ms. Dorny's home in Fourways were fried by retaliatory rage, and not in error at all, and if he could've included Tracey in that cook-out, he would've done so... Every bit as savagely barbaric as my own Area Controller, who wears the identical Mask of Amiability as he goes about his nefarious business, you'd have me believe that I've got it all wrong?  That it's my physical pain that has me constantly carping on mindlessly on the evil that infest the ranks of this Yellow Army?
While I've never denied that Millie is the product of my own dumb stupidity, it's certainly no accident of fate that my charming Controller chooses to employ the very frequency that most offends her, as he squats immovably in our home...

LATER at 7am

I'd drawn the lounge curtains back sometime after 6am.. As I'd opened them, the Neck Squeeze frequency arrived back in full force, and it makes a lot of sense, as I was looking directly up at my Good Neighbour's backdoor neon strip light... Could our worn and off-white curtains be capable of blocking so much power?  My answer would have to be no, and that the Knob was as usual glued to my heels, and had hit me purposely the minute I'd drawn those curtains aside.. Such dedication to self-gratification is erm, sickening? Nauseating? Stomach churning?  Hell no, it's par for the course for Barnabas' prized IT Monkey..*shrugs..
He no longer take his orders from the Druglord, since the start of the Great Whitewash Campaign of 2011?  Sure, he doesn't... *winks...

Where is Majoor Groenewald of the Experiment's Special Unit? Also down at Louis Botha, hanging out at the AirWing base?  Still having his team shovel boosters into aircon units and digital washing machines as fast as they can?   A tip, Mein Herr?  As much as those two officers must have begged to be allowed to deliver the GW's Samsung, it was an error that really should be avoided in the future.. There's way too much open enjoyment at others misery being displayed, and in truth it's made you look like a steaming turd...
You couldn't resist 'adjusting' my GP's aircon units personally either, and I have to ask whether it got you the admiration you'd anticipated, or whether it simply revealed you for an asshole, oppie ou einde?
Covert?  I doubt that's a word that our Special Intelligence boys are too familiar with, quite frankly, as they gaily go about seeing just how much they can get away with, right under your noses...
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 7th October 2012 at 9.04am.

















.