Thursday, October 25, 2012

Blood, Sweat, and Tears..
(begun Wednesday 24th October at 7.30am..)

*No updates from the Microwave Factor in 5 days?*

Has anyone bothered to inform Magistrate Anita Govender that she might be set to make legal history for all the wrong reasons?  That her tippy-toeing around that murderous drunk, Koobashan Naicker, is doing her own reputation irrepairable harm?  I'd be amazed if her soft pedalling attitude doesn't have three quarters of the Durban rate-payers regarding her with disgust by now...
Our Anita says in this morning's Mercury (Oct. 24th) Front Page, that she will have decided by November 6th whether or not to revoke the killer's bail and lock him up...

What's keeping her?  Why the dithering?  Basically, she's just given Naicker another 3 weeks of freedom in which to potentially kill more innocent road users, and whatever the outcome, she's going to have to live with it.. Naicker told Ms. Govender amongst other things, that in his mind he's comfortable with what he needs to do, to put 'this' behind him... If I'd been sat in Anita's chair right then, that remark alone would've had him cuffed and shackled and led off to face a life sentence, with no parole whatsoever...
He's murdered three people, and he's allowed to feel comfortable, FFS?  Ah, this brave New World, where the most cowardly of murderers are treated with kid-gloves, hey Balliram...*winks..

Thursday 25th October at 3.10am

We'd both been at our usual posts in the lounge last night, when just before 7pm a thick cloud of a pleasant-smelling substance had wafted into the room.. It had me out of my chair quite smartly, just in case it was a Wall Jumper trying out a new deodorant.. Today's the day for a flush-through, for those with Mr. Groesbeek's fibre running through their sewer lines?  A preliminary load of some sort of detergent tipped into a manhole higher up?  What?!
I figure whatever detergent they're using, some of it escaped into our lines as well, for the smell to be quite so sudden and overwhelming.. I've smelled that stuff on several occasions, and once when I'd opened the back door it had hit me right there in the courtyard, but more often than not it's been nearer Balliram's windy-dryer.. *interested...

I've also been meaning to ask our illustrious Superintendent of Electricity for Durban the reason for the galvanised pipe that's been strapped to our streetlight... The GW says it's there to protect a cable, and the job was probably done when we were given the Twisted Pair cabling after the third copper line theft, but I'm not so sure... I'll check my photo albums, but as far as I know we've only had the one thick rope of line snaking up the pole, and I'd question why we'd need another..
Can we lay the havoc and misery caused by all the flooding rains, at the door of those canny Weathermen?  Is the dense cloud cover night after night designed to assist the NATS to realise their full potential?  It's far easier to get away with running those noisy little buggers longer and louder when the weather's wet, and let's face it, the lasers appear to adore water...

It's now 3.45am, and that mysteriously elusive and unidentifiable bird is hard at it, down by Telkom's white wireless box that stands next to what's left of the coral tree...
Odd how it never rises above the skyline that I may see it, as it flies about, and again he's being amazingly restrained with his squeaky NATs. Only able to manage one thing at a time? *winks..
Oh, and by the way, this room is filled with a solid wall of the BackFire frequency as I sit here watching the clouds move slowly by, and I toy with the idea of alerting the Housewives League to his behaviour, before I toss it aside...  Enduring the flames on my back is a stark and perhaps necessary reminder of the real premise behind the Experiment, and the true nature of those operating the technology....
Hell, I'm that gullible that if it weren't for the deliberate assaults by our Area Controller or his proxies, I might be persuaded to believe that there's some merit to the technology, and Balliram goes out of his way to insist there isn't...
Twenty minutes later and that bird is still glued to the wireless box hidden from me, just a hundred yards away.. *winks...

The use of local flora and fauna to promote and encourage the lasers was probably inevitable, and in particular the creation of the Physcia Grisea lichen clone... I've seen for myself within hours of Vincent's departure, how it was applied to THIS pruned end on the rose bush, and that literally within days it had spread to the other stems... Were I to shine a fluorescent light on that so-called lichen, would I be astonished by it's near-luminous properties?
An effect that most certainly steers the lasers along a designated path, not so Bossman?  Yeah, yeah, I know more about the workings of the Experiment than is probably good for me, but I wouldn't have reached this point without your gracious assistance, that's for sure...
Is there an institute of Learning up in Fourways, that sits on another of Stef Roux's laser shower machines, perhaps?  An orphanage?   Some of the very worst of the attacks on Balliram's Labrats were carried out between 2005 and 2010, before the arrival of Roux's much desired technical masterpiece, but well after the locals had been enlisted to play their own laser games... Confirming that it's a simple matter to continue the cookouts at the Mast Fighter's property, even without the additional technology...

*That bird is now calling vociferously right down by Kasim's at no. 2, and has been replaced here by the sound of a squeaky NAT just outside my window.. *grins.. The fire on my back has suddenly gone out as well, so I figure that even you can connect the bloody dots... Shall we henceforth and forever refer to my elusive feathered friend as being of the Enhancer Species?  *winks...*

Two of the shots I'd taken in the bedroom at around 8.30pm last night, had shown the fuzzy effect caused by a remote attack from next door... But again, I must point out that despite the corruption to the edges of the wardrobe etc, the spheres in the picture are remarkably sharp and clear... Oops?  A third shot that escaped the Controller's attentions, show what looks oddly like a Permanent Force rectangle HERE near the ceiling.. *beams...
While the Rocket Scientist attempts to establish whether the few pictures I sent him are the real deal, time is marching inexorably by, and dozens more suburbs will reel under the wave of the Experiment's sophisticated technology, as homeowners begin to experience all manner of unusual ailments...
Net die sterktes sal dit oorleef?  What a blessed relief to have my bleating shouts confirmed so articulately.. Anyone prepared to take a risk and help this retard track down that blogger on Wordpress?
Does the failure of the Search option on that site to find Smurwe, indicate that my Network Admin got there a jump ahead of me, and I can forget about striking up any sort of contact with the author?

Damn my inability to read and comprehend the written word.. A skill you all take for granted, and the lack of which has hampered me so badly when I most need it...
I'd tootled around the City of London briefly yesterday.  Something I wouldn't have dreamed of attempting as little as a month ago, and oddly enough, the top of my screen was hardly corrupted, if at all... *blinks..
Why does that visible corruption only occur in google's streetview of South Africa, where I'm denied the ability to study the streetlights closely, without severe degradation to the picture?
I guess that's sort of a rhetorical question folks, as you know the answer already..

LATER at 5.05am

I doubt many of you have a clue what a pleasure it is for me to be able to vent to a non-judgemental audience such as yourselves... It's likely a qualified Shrink would be punching padded walls by now, and yet there you sit, silent and listening, as I ramble on ad infinitum.. *beams.. Memory Lane?  Okay.  Who wore the Ultra Violet nick at Mweb's Studio 54 trivia channel all those years ago?  An Admin for sure, but who exactly? Pieter Bezuidenhout?  Jannie van Zyl?  Collin P. Balliram?  Why that nick specifically?
Once again I ask that if I were to obtain a UV lamp and shine it out into the garden, would I be overwhelmed by the results?  Would it pick up and reveal all the substances dotted so freely about our yard, in brilliant lumo colours?

Want to try it for yourselves?  Not even the slightest bit tempted?  Fingers crossed there are a couple among you who have as yet not experienced the delights of the laser/wireless Surveillance Experiment, and the technology has still to be rigged up to your powerlines.. It's possible that despite this, the hushed whispers of the National/State Security Sales Pitch have already reached your ears...Will you buy into it?  Is there so much as an inch left in your overloaded with bullshit shopping cart, to squeeze in this gigantic whopper?
National Security, my arse... Jannie and his buds at Vodafone would be nearer the mark, but who their Superiors are, remains all shadow and murk.. *yawns...
Maybe you'll get to find out once you've fallen for it and signed on?  NOT!  *chokes.. Hey, in a couple of years time you'll be a good little sheep and baa when you're told to baa, and you'll have no interest whatsoever in who it is that pulls your strings.. It's MAGIC!!
Peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 24th October 2012 at 2.54pm.