Saturday, September 29, 2012

Big guns... ?
(begun Saturday 29th September at 4.20am..)


Before I'd even sat up in bed, I could feel his childish anger..Jab, jab, jab, and I had to remind him that it's his Game and his rules, so WTF is his beef?  Just sometimes, maybe he'd rather be off out and about doing something else for a change?  What's stopping him?  He's got enough proxies breathing down my wrinkled neck, and he could probably patch through to ours from Helsinki in twenty seconds flat, if he needed to... *eyeroll.... You're welcome to think it's all my imagination, but see, I know this fellow as well as any of you, if not better, and when I say he's narked, he's narked...  I simply couldn't be bothered to scribble down all the times I was woken during the night, and what particular delights I was being treated to at the time.. Suffice to say I've survived, and here I am again...

The plumbers left yesterday at about 10.45am, pretty much just ahead of the weather, though they're coming back on Monday to finish up.. Kerching!   I'd changed my mind at the last minute (lordsknows why), and had said to my old man that I'd asked them to apply whatever substances were required to attract the lasers, so that it would be a neat and tidy job, instead of being furtively slapped on in the dark by a Wall Jumper or my own unfortunate Landscape Artiste... I said that if he didn't know what I was on about, to take a dekko at godschild's pipes and see the brilliant blue application.   I admitted that I didn't have a clue about the technology, only that the water pipes had to be treated with the laser-attracting substances, and that it involved State Security...  It was the best I could do at short notice, and I left it at that...

As my calls are all monitored so tightly, you might want to ask His Scurvyness to play back my conversation with my Excellent Neighbour, held at around that time.. That I'd asked the kind chap that if my request to the plumbers was refused, could I prevail on him to do the job for us, and that I was sick and tired of all the lies and secrecy and the constant illegal access to ours.. A small enough request, which hopefully hasn't totally thrown the cat amongst the pigeons...
Or has it?
For some inexplicable reason, once I'd blogged of how often my Controller would demonstrate his 'management' of our waterlines, that particular mischief hasn't happened since.. Well, not that loud thunk to our pipes as I turned on the cold tap in the bath, and the pressure would suddenly drop enormously...  As always, he'd wanted me to be aware of that piece of cleverness, and had demonstrated it repeatedly...
Ag, maybe it's just coincidence that since I shared it here with you, he's lost interest in tweaking our water supplies.. *shrugs...

At 1.30pm the BackFire arrived suddenly and in no uncertain measure, and I guess the classroom doors had just opened back up for business?  At 3pm it began rising again in preparation for the highlight of the Sadist's day, and at 3.22pm I'd headed for the bathroom as a couple of nearby hadedas noisily announced a change in the airwaves, and that NAT had kicked in in the courtyard outside the bathroom window... Pretty much the same routine as usual, though it must be noted that he was bored enough during the day to try a variation of one of the many weapons in his arsenal..
I'd been browsing mybroadband after 12 noon when I became aware that Balliram was making mischief with my ovary/lower back area, and I'd told him to piss off in no uncertain terms.. He'd tried that on a couple more times during the afternoon, and each time I'd remarked aloud crossly, and he'd stopped...
The area below my knee, that he'd gone after so diligently last week?  You want odd, I'll give you odd.. I've hardly been aware of it, unless I walk down the passage, when very often it hits me and I'm reduced to a limp just in that small area of the house.. Hau!   As my photos will show, the passage is filled with magic, and that pretty bolt of coloured light that I repeatedly captured on the wall by the microwave, may well have something to do with it...

I tried searching for Councillor Colin Gaillard yesterday and failed miserably.. A Zone boy perhaps?  Apparently he upset the DA Councillor by making the old threatening gesture of putting his finger to his temple as if it were a gun?  Where does Gaillard currently reside?  Sounds like he might be a little too close to a tower for comfort, and feeling the effects of mast rage?  All it takes is a gesture like that for me to know the fellow has access to data stolen via the laser/wireless technology, and I kid you not..
The almost ludicrous sense of supreme power that goes hand in hand with having access to people's private lives and the ability to physically damage them could manifest in just such a cocky gesture, and it might pay Cllnr. Gaillard to apologise quietly, and hope it goes away.. *yawns...
It's now 5.20am and growing light out, and I'm off..

LATER at 9.10am

What a tangled bloody web indeed... Naive old stoat that I am, I'd thought, ah well, never mind what I'd thought...Once again I blew it...
 The GW took Sue the Book down to work earlier, and had called me to say the Polo was playing up badly... He thinks it might be due to all the rain yesterday, which of course I don't.. A spark plug problem, he thinks.. Hah!   It makes no difference how often I blog of the ease with which the new computerised motor vehicles may be tampered with remotely, by use of the 'perfectly safe' laser/wireless technology...  How, given enough time, a relatively new car battery can be drained overnight, or a battery cell killed.. How the car's remote may be jammed by a well-timed spike to it's battery.  How hard is it to figure out?  There's Good and there's Bad, and that's it... *mutters...

Hang on, I forgot.. There's now this whole new area of grey in between, so carefully created and nurtured by the authors of this wondrous Experiment... An area where previously Good people are suddenly finding themselves faced with moral dilemmas on a grand scale... Back in the day there'd have been no choice, but now they'll have good old Jiminy Cricket whispering faintly in one ear, and a whole bunch of Converts to the Cause in the other ear... You have to do it, they say... Yes, I know it seems wrong, but it's for the Greater Good, so you have to do it..  Enough pressure applied, and even the staunchest of the Good will cave...
How many years ago did I say that once they'd overcome your reservations at hacking into your neighbour's home, you were OWNED forever?  And so it is...  And each day since, their instructions become easier to comply with, do they not?  *sad...

Was it as I suspect, my request to the plumbers that they apply the laser-attracting substances to the new pipes, that has the Polo suddenly playing up overnight? *curious... Your zealously fervent front-line soldier in this New Yellow Army will insist that the criminal element will ultimately be weeded out, never for one moment aware that he himself is already dangerously close to falling into that category himself/herself... In the end of course, there will be neither Good nor Bad, only what your Instructor tells you to do...

When V had arrived earlier, on this beautiful sunny day, I'd asked that he not daub the new pipes with stuff, as I was hoping that the plumbers would attend to the job for us.. I'd also asked that he not put more ant's nests or killer applications on what's left of the mulberry tree inside our yard, that has astonishingly produced normal-sized leaves at it's base...
It would certainly appear that the more openly I speak out on the Experiment, the harsher the punishment... I've known forever just how vulnerable we are, since Allen Spence handed us over to Collin P. Balliram to be employed as an Academy for Hackers... If not by the deliberate use of so many devastating frequencies and EMR, then by the ease with which a hijacking, or home invasion can now be arranged, without fear of failure... Hell, you could care less that we've been the frontline guinea pigs since 2004, one way or the other, and if the Sadist wishes to up the ante even more, you're not about to raise an objection...
And there you go - Slotting comfortably into that grey area of neither Good no Bad, where you're feeling more comfortable by the day...

Sunday 30th September at 5.05am

Though I'd taken savage hits at every turn yesterday, by last night the assaults had diminished, and I'd been allowed to head off to bed and sleep.. The GW has had to book the Polo in with the Agents, and is reduced to using my banger for the moment, and I suspect there is a small, elite band of goondaboyz out there, sniggering and nudging one another delightedly at their idol's latest mischief.. You betcha... *vomits..
The object of the exercise is to create fear and stress across the country, and singling out Suckers individually, to demonstrate how easily this can be achieved, is something that Balliram learned at Nayager's knee...
Have our copper piping nicked, followed by a five-hour powercut, and then the cherry on top - render the old man's car inoperable...   A string of purely random bad luck?  Yeah, right... *snorts...

Having innocently said out loud that he was going online to attempt to get an idea of why the Polo was suddenly playing up, the GW subsequently found very little helpful information.. No surprises there, hey Master?  *winks... At some point yesterday, the stress had my old man snarling that as the Polo was worth ten times more in value than my little Nissan banger, his car should be in the garage and not mine.. Shame..  There's no way I could ever convince him that of the two, mine is the keeper, simply due to it's lack of an onboard computer...
That while a nearby criminally-inclined Operator can now drain my battery remotely and with relative ease, that's pretty much it, and any other mischief has to be achieved manually, by using contacts in the underworld.. Car theft, and nails driven into tyres are just a couple of examples that spring to mind straight off the bat, hey Balliram, and I've no doubt we ain't seen nothin yet, as our 'problems' are set to escalate dramatically over the next few weeks...?

I've made two little flags from aluminium foil and sticks, and have stuck one by what's left of my lemon tree on the first terrace, and the other on the front path.. I'm being helpful, FFS, and therefore I request that you drag this seriously obsessed Sicko off our backs once and for all.. Hey, if the Chop hadn't had our copper stolen, I wouldn't have dreamt of asking openly for the new pipes to be made laser friendly.. Anti the Experiment, did you say?  Anti the criminals operating the technology more like, and you know it... *mutters..
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 30th September 2012 at 9.14am..