Friday, August 03, 2012

The Hare and the Hounds..
(begun Thursday 2nd August at 4.15am.)


Did you get to see those clouds marching across the face of the moon last night?  For all the world as if they were rushing up North somewhere, for a meeting?  I suppose you had to be here.. *shrugs..
The wind had an icy chill to it, so I'd bundled up in my scarf and warm slippers and gone up top to sit on the stairs briefly, and I'm happy to say my Controller's curtains were tightly drawn...
No doubt it had been wishful thinking on my part to imagine that he gave a toss one way or the other, about where and when I take photos  *winks (and more on that particular matter in the next episode..)
The same would've applied to my Good Neighbour's outside neon strip-light that's lined right up to where I sit at the computer in the lounge.  No doubt also an oversight, and by the time I'd updated my blog and pulled the curtains back, it had been switched off.. *beams..

On a sober note.. Old Bernie left this mortal coil at about 1.15pm yesterday afternoon, from his own bed up at No. 17..  Can I ask you something, Balliram?  Were you wearing your Data Capturer's hat at the time?  Were you nipping in and out of their power system to check on the dying man, or had you decided to just leave him to get on with it?  His Missus described to me in detail the agonised groans he'd made in his semi-conscious state, for the two days after he'd been turned away from RH Khan and sent back home to die, and I confess it turned my stomach to think you were studying him avidly over that period of time..
After all, you would have gone in using what I refer to as the BackFire frequency, which would have exacerbated Bernie's pain 100-fold, and I can hardly begin to imagine the agony the chap endured before he finally gave up the ghost for good, yesterday afternoon...

In the interests of research? Really?  Despite that there are probably dozens and dozens of well-documented cases been archived over the years since this experiment first began it's callous testing decades ago?  That makes it two notches on your belt from No. 17.. Who's next?  Would you have us believe that watching one of the rats in your 'care' die, isn't exactly your favourite pastime, though in the interests of scientific research it has to be done? *chokes.. I find that hard to believe, though I'm beginning to understand the necessity for the Project's engineered Light Entertainment Division...
Were you and your colleagues amused by the GW's forced trip up to the Pinetown Magistrate's Court yesterday, where he'd eventually been informed that the charge had been withdrawn the week before?
Something they could have told him when he'd called the day before, but had declined to do?

Did you snicker mindlessly as he headed all the way down to the City Courts, only to find that the second fine on the cloned Registration number had also been withdrawn last week?  Though the engineered mischief had involved some fairly minor string-pulling on your part (a willing and obedient Contact at Alpine?), that little operation went some way to consolidate and confirm your total Ownership of the GW, did it not?   You can pretty much make the Suckers dance to whatever tune you play?  While the majority of your 'students' simply don't gettit, and will buy your theatrically offended and innocent eye-rolling without question, I do, and I always have... *yawns...Man, can I just hear His Greasy Humbleness insisting that I give him more credit than he deserves...

LATER at 5.05am

Okay.  So I've been round to each room and taken the shades of the bedside lamps, before holding up the Olympus to find that odd blue line appears on each of them after all..
The camera clearly has to see the naked bulb to achieve that phenomenon.  Do us a favour and check whether your lights give the same affect?  Whether all digital cameras interpret a naked bulb as having a blue line running vertically through it?  (the GW says the lounge bulbs are 40w, though the desk lamp is 100w) and they all show the blue line.  *curious.. If yours are the same, it would pretty much debunk my theory that we're running increased amounts of EMR through our system, or at least while I'm taking those pictures...

It's hard to tell whether the few corrugated zinc roofing sheets on the newly erected 'toolshed' have made any difference to the assaults I endure.. Balliram had already upped the levels of the BF frequency weeks before those sheets had been installed.. So what's changed? The attacks on the soft tissue at the back of my neck, and the increasing jabs to my internals? *nods.. He's not fussy where he gets me, and can hit either side, down by what's left of my ovaries, or up by my gall-bladder, kidneys, or liver.. Fun, fun, fun, hey Chop?
And of course your pupils will be blamed, and these deliberate assaults regarded as unavoidable errors as they struggle to learn the ropes of the laser technology..*snorts.. It's pointless for this lowly Teaching Aid to insist that's a lie, and that the worst of the widely varied jabs of pain emanate from Balliram's filthy hands and no other, for you can bet he has some really dodgy 'students' on his books...Those that will have been mightily offended by my truth telling, and are now carefully instructed which key to tap for the best and most painful payback.... I'm gibbering again.  Enough..

LATER at 6.40am

Has he ever been around in time to watch whether the dog reacts specifically to the new lights?  It'll probably be when the Area Controller opens up the airwaves to catch your early morning private conversations, or in the late afternoon/early evening, when I get those sudden hugely increased levels of pain?   I was up top five minutes ago, and Rocks had let out a startled angry bark for no apparent reason at all.. The street was empty, and he wasn't at the top anyway, though it could've been something as trivial as a hadeda that he'd spotted.
Any pins and needles in your hands and feet overnight?
Do you occasionally feel like a needle driven into your eye, or severe earache?  Your knees play up at all?  All this and more, would still be a sacrifice worth making, to be a part of this glorious Project?
Is it growing common for you to feel tired all the time, and for your eyes to close at all hours of the day, as you nod off frequently?  Hopefully, none of these telltale symptoms apply to you or your family, and you'll be immune to the savage battering that so many of the Zone community endure as they choke on the invisible blanket of fall-out..

Friday 3rd August at 3.15am

Tellus.  Those off-the-chart levels that hit me as I'd walked into Hofmyer's Village Centre, and in particular in Pick 'n Pay yesterday, not long after 8am - Were they left to run like that AFTER I'd driven away?  Did someone think to drop them back down to normal acceptable levels?  My righteous outrage is still a hoot, hey Jannie?  Seriously, the way I imply that anyone might give a damn?  *winks...
Things had improved tremendously after that, and it had been the GW's idea to go down to the beachfront.. It was low tide and we'd walked along the water's edge for quite a way, in the deliciously chilly breeze... There'd been a long clear stretch between the Parking lot and the pier at uShaka, but the bastards had nailed me as soon as I got within range of those wirelessed lights... Is that you again? Muttering that it's just tough luck that I'm EMR/wireless sensitive, and to get over it?  More crapola...

The only thing I'm sensitive to, would be playing the hare to the so-called Intelligence Operative's loutish hounds.. *vomits.. I'd had another totally pain-free walk all the way back to the car, where we'd sat by the grassed area for a bit, until I was picked up and slammed by the BackFire frequency again...
After that we'd headed up to Pinetown and happily, our trackers had gotten bored, and we were pretty much left alone to go about our business.   A distraction?  The Flooring Company in at No. 6 was the reason I had such a good day?

You don't care for people swearing?  Shame man, and I care as little for lies, even though you'd like to regard them as a careful ongoing omission of the truth, and not outright prevarication... Maybe you should make some allowances for my foul mouth, as that's the least of your problems right now.. You've forgotten I've got absolutely nothing left to hide, or you simply don't believe I'm on 24/7 surveillance, and being hammered bloody as a result?  You care to point out where I've ever denied that I'm an unpleasant, foul-mouthed, carping old bitch, and we'll take it from there?
It's a crying shame that you're unable to see beyond my fugliness to the deep regard I have for you and yours, or the ease with which you've been manipulated, but dem's da breaks in this horrifically creepy Game.. *shrugs..

As usual, I'd been curled up in front of the telly yesterday evening, and by 6.30pm, the hits to my neck on the No. 10 side, had increased to include my shoulder, and had also given me earache until I protested loudly..  I'd been pretty much left alone after that, until I'd climbed into bed at 8.50pm, only to be hit by a solid wall of BF frequency that came out of nowhere... Did I say nowhere?  Rubbish!
At 2.25am he hit the top of my thighs hard enough to wake me, and and hour or so later, and here I am.. *waves...
BTW, I've discovered that I don't have to switch the outside lights off to catch the holograms, as you can see HERE and HERE.. Pretty, hey? *beams..

There's water bubbling out of the road surface a couple of houses below Owen Johnson's place, that might do with a bit of attention before the road caves in totally.. In fact, there's water seeping out all over the show, and you just can't keep up, hey Neil?  *winks...
The more I see the gigantic scale of this 'experiment', the more I wonder why I bother to bitch and moan, but someone has to provide the light entertainment, and I guess it might as well be me.. Metaphorically speaking, they have you all by what's left of your balls...  Oh - before I forget - I'm happy to say the Nobster was allowed to greet me at the wall both yesterday and this morning.. Small miracles for which I'm duly grateful *curtseys deeply....
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 3rd August 2012 at 10.56am.