Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Gift Bringer..
(begun Tuesday 14th August at 8am..

Although DANE 2-ZN had nodded in reply to my greeting, he didn't manage to return my smile, and paranoid or not, that young man clearly has the advantage of knowing who I am... He was still sitting there patiently in his white bakkie on my Good Neighbour's verge, when I came back downstairs some ten minutes later..
At 7.45am a gun-metal grey vehicle had reversed out of Balliram's garage with a lady at the wheel, and she'd driven off to parts unknown... I would hazard either a Merc or a Beemer...  As far as I could see, it bore a local registration, but I'll try and do better next time... Gosh, when I think of every last tiny detail of our lives that you've managed to thieve, and compare them to my fumbling efforts, I'm forced to laugh... Cheers...

When the levels of BackFire had shot up to unacceptable heights earlier this morning (as soon as the GW had climbed out of bed and my Monitors needed to check for any subersive material in our conversations?), I'd spoken aloud, and announced that I was informing the BigEared Chop in our system, loud and clear, that the levels being employed were ridiculous.. When in future my Area Controller, be it Balliram, Freddie, or whoever else he elects to do his dirty work, go overboard in ours, they can't claim it was in error, and that they hadn't been aware of what was happening.. *shrugs..

LATER at 10.40am

I'd gone to bed last night after a day filled with pain, thinking that only a miracle could save me from going under.. Whether the Lifeline idea I came up with during the 2am assault this morning could qualify as such, I'm not sure, but the call I took some fifteen minutes ago most assuredly was.  Their stoic kindness will be rewarded for sure...  In fact, I suspect the gifts from Balliram and his proxy to their power supply have already begun to affect Missus GN's arm, and if it begins to swell up she will have to resort to antibiotics as I'd done...  In both the case of my infected elbow and later, my enormously swollen hand and arm HERE, my family GP had expressed his bafflement at the source of the infection...   Though he'd prescribed pain killers that would've stunned a donkey, there's nothing that will alleviate the agony until your Controller stops targeting the specific limb...

Why are diabetics more vulnerable to the agonies caused by this wondrous weapon of war?  Is it possible that the diabetes itself causes the pain-sensors to become hyper-sensitive?  B.Jnr, at 40+ and diabetic, has been a classic case in point.  While I've learned that women carry at least three times the amount of pain sensors than men, B.Jnr. has matched our suffering every step of the way...
Will my GN be able to persuade his Project Contact to put Balliram on report for the obviously vindictive damage, or are they set to discover the truth the hard way?   Let the discomfort caused to her cease, before you draw too much negative publicity to yourselves, you Knob... It's been eight years, Einstein, and to suggest that any of the more vicious attacks are due to a new Operator's error and not malice, would be pushing it to the extreme.. *snorts..

LATER at 11.55am

The GW had his larnie washing machine out and I had just stuck my head in the bathroom door to tell him something, only to be struck by a flurry of Knives to the Back FFS... I don't give a shit if you're trying your best there Fred, or if it was your PuppetMaster that achieved that hole in one.. Gatvol covers it neatly... Give us one good reason for that sudden shocking increase in eavesdropping, if you can.. Just ONE bloody reason that'll pass muster.. No?  What 'data' can there possibly be left to capture in ours after eight sodding years?
Sadly, it would appear that Freddie Cochran is about to officially join the ranks of Sadists and Voyeuristic Perverts that Michael Barnabas sees fit to unleash on the homes over here...

Your immediate neighbours would never believe in a million years that you would invade their privacy and both hear and watch them via satellite feed, hey Freddie?  They'd query straight off why you'd bother, would they not?  That's the sheer beauty of it, not so?  Stealing their quiet conversations and deciding how to punish  someone for expressing an idea that Balliram didn't care for..? That's all it takes folks, for this New Age Yellow Army to unleash their wireless/laser weapons in YOUR home, and to use you or a family member for target practise...
It's not all bad?  There are legitimate Area Controllers installed all over, that are repulsed by this criminal behaviour?  Erm, you care to show me just one?  And then let me interview all the charges on his/her circuit to see whether any of them are displaying symptoms of this 'Good' Controller's invasion of their privacy?  Would that be another 'no' that I hear?

More key players are being placed in strategic positions as each day passes... The Head of the Gauteng Blood Services.. The Head of the Development Bank's new International Division, and how's about the new Chairperson of the DA here in KwaZulu, Mr. Hanif Hoosen?   Hands up how many of you believe that Mr. Hoosen is unaware of the laser/wireless surveillance experiment, and how many know that he's heavily invested?
You begin to see why I'm having trouble telling the Good Guys from the Bad?
And all the while, the likes of Jannie van Zyl and his Masters lurk in the background, not caring one way or the other as long as the Mandate is filled...

There's a dodgy little band of chaps hunkered down over under the gumtrees for the day.. A couple at least are kitted out in the eThekwini Muni blue suits.  Hired to 'deal' with the remaining trees over there, Manisha? You going to trot out the water-table crud again?  No water runoffs in your street then?  No vital and deliberate wastage due to the waterlines being stuffed with i3 Networks fibre optic cabling?  The carefully nurtured hypocrisy that pervades every Department of our Municipality may be laid at the door of the ex-City Manager Michael Sutcliffe, for when it comes to downright criminal operations, no-one does it better.. *bucket...
Does Councillor Collins anticipate a lucrative second term in reward for his sanctimonious tunnelling through the back-passages of the Mighty and Powerful?  *curious...
It's now 12.30pm and a noisy treble-woop! from der Bunker announces the arrival of what and whom?  Increased levels of the delightful BackFire frequency? Jabs to the skull, earache, and aching fillings?  Infected joints, sans a visible entry point?

LATER at 5pm

The payback levels have climbed steadily all afternoon, and I have the pics to prove it.. A total of six spheres hang in the far end of our lounge HERE.. Any idea how Millie reacts to those numbers?  If I were to kick you in the nuts dead on target, three times in a row?
FlipDeezy skulks in der Bunker hatching revenge... The foul-mouthed persona created for efnet's #trivia channel is Balliram's idea of the perfect cover for an NIA-clearanced Operative.. *snorts..
Remind me again Jannie?  Where those pseudo-security clearances come from?  A neat little machine tucked away in your scullery, where a slave turns a handle and churns them out by the bucket-load 24/7, and still you can't keep up with the demand?  *winks...
If one of your brighter recruits were to question their source, is your reply ambiguous in the extreme?  The sort of humorous 'if I told you, I'd have to kill you' witticism, before you carefully changed the subject?
In a country whose judicial system hadn't been deliberately corrupted and undermined for over a decade, those NIA clearances would be worth squat, and the bearers charged accordingly as the hackers/crackers they are...

Closed the gap already, Your Shiftyness?  Made a plan so that neither your Missus nor Missus Fred will be disturbed by my texts in the dead of night, or any other time for that matter? Hey, one out of three is way more than I'd hoped for, and I'm sorely tempted to send another three out right now..*snarls...
How the hell do you get away with it?  Barnabas' close bond with the new Head of the Development Bank's International Division?  You betcha.. *vomits.. Mo Shaik's fealty to the BeegBoyz in the Telecoms Industry? Just when did he quietly approach the Opposition Party and ask whether they wanted in on the Surveillance technology? When he told Zille with a straight face that he was appalled by the greed and corruption in his own Party, and felt he had no choice but to share the technology with the DA, so they could assist in taking the trough-feeders down?
The Strategists would have planned ahead and sure enough, after a very short period of time, you simply couldn't tell the Seriously Rotten from the Good, once they all had their hands on the powerlines...

LATER at 7pm

The ubiquitous wall of heat had arrived at 6.32pm, and this time I didn't sit in stunned silence, but instead I'd whipped out the Olympus and caught THESE eight babies on the wall behind the television.. The elusive pink target-seeker had also put in a brief appearance... AFAYK nobody's bleeding, and I'm still chirping on, so it's all good, right Douglas?  Donald?  You're neither blind nor deaf, but there ain't nothing you can do?  There's a revolution coming and the Good WILL inherit the earth?  Yeah, right, said the boy with the shackles on his ankles..

Wednesday 15th August at 4.10am

Sitting here at the desk at 3.50am it was first the heatwave and then some savage Knives to the Back as Sunshine increased his connection, and HERE it is, up on the wall by the air vent...
I'd taken the dogs out at around 8pm last night, to find that what I refer to as the sodium-based light on the Nunnery's enclosed verandah wall had changed from it's usual deep orange, to a blinding golden colour, and I have to question why the enormous additional power being run from that signal enhancer?  Does it, as I suspect, have unobstructed line of sight to my Good Neighbour's home?
Eight years worth of useless yapping, and our Monitor remains free to do as he pleases, while you studiously continue to look the other way...

At 4.30am I suddenly became aware that my heart was beating eratically..*yawns... Just a bit of fun there, Master, or some deadly intent?
Peace..

---oOo--

Wednesday 15th August 2012 at 9.33am.