Monday, August 13, 2012

Lifeline..?
(begun Monday 13th August at 6.15am..)

I'd gone back to bed at 4.55am, and had lain there resting my eyes and occasionally muttering out loud to the Chop as he poked at me experimentally.. He'd finally gotten round to using the Broken Hip frequency, at which point I'd turned over crossly and had been allowed to nod off...
Ye gods, but did I dream.. Probably all in the space of a minute, but it was like an epic saga...
I was passing sandwiches around to my fellow tech students from a ziplok bag, while we discussed our art projects... Then I was in a crowd on a pavement somewhere on the Berea, and I'd looked up to see a huge chopper overhead.. Blue and white it was, (winks) and there was a strange silvery cloud of sparkly stuff around it.. Some sort of shield?  They'd tossed a rope ladder down, and it hit me lightly on my hip before I managed to grab it and start climbing...
After that I was plodding on foot up South Ridge Road, just past the Tollgate Bridge, and a small brown dog with a broken leg began limping after me...

Eventually I'd fished around in my bag and discovered a lemon-cream (FFS!), left in the ziplok packet, and I gave it to the dog before leading him into the foyer of a nearby block of flats.. There was a young guy feeding his plants, and I'd said nothing but turned round and left the dog there with him, before shutting the door quickly and going on my way up the hill...
Then I was in an underground parking lot, and there was a tabby asleep on the bottom step and a car had gone over the island, it's wheels missing the cat by inches...  I carried on up the stairs and a young girl began screaming 'Daddy, you're killing my cat!' and sure enough he'd nailed it with his back wheels and there was a large widening pool of grey liquid spreading away from the animal...
For some reason I'd turned and gone back down, and in the murky light had stepped right into that wet puddle... As I'd walked away, I could hear a vet saying he could try reconnecting the spine.. *blinks...

Near the end of all this weirdness I'd been in a gigantic domed foyer with the ceiling about a hundred feet above me, and I began my Masai jumping trick... On about the fourth jump I'd actually touched the red bricks of the domed ceiling in slow motion.. It was absolutely brilliant, but then I woke up... I can't remember when last I had such a complicated and vivid dream, and can only ascribe it to the fact that I'd kept my two cardigans on when I'd gone back to bed...

I was up again just after 6am, and had bumbled around relatively pain-free until ten minutes ago.. I'd come here to the desk to tell you about my dream before it disappeared from my shot memory banks, and it's almost as if my Controller had at that point signalled his Puppet at No. 12 to crank up the BackFire without warning, and to nail me as I sat scribbling...*pukes.. Mercy? Hey man, chances are that Karma will show them the same amount of mercy they show me, if such a thing exists... I'm off...

Tuesday 14th August at 3.15am

What's the crazy old bat up to now, you ask?  Well, I'm in trouble at this moment.. I've lain there since after 2am while the BackFire was employed at mostly excrutiating levels, and my right ovary or appendix was being prodded with a stick repeatedly...
Whether this grand upscale was a combined decision, or one that was reached solely by Balliram, it's doing the job very effectively... *spews..
At 3.05am by my illuminated watch face, I used a Lifeline, and sent a text to my Support Group.. As you should know by now, I'm a great believer in the power of thought, or what some might refer to as prayer, and by 2.30am I'd enrolled Tamara, Missus Good Neighbour, and Missus Freddie, in a desperate attempt to alleviate some of my pain..

I've known them all long enough to be aware that they would consider themselves to be kind and compassionate women.. The fact that the horrors I endure as I write, are being administered manually and with extreme malice, doesn't need to concern them.. All that I require is that when they receive my texts, they spare me a kind thought, whatever the time of day or night it arrives...
Simply knowing that these three strong women who live nearby, are within reach in my hour of need, is good enough for me.. Should they wish to opt out, they only need to ask the Tutor to block my texts, though I fail to see why they'd do that...
I will of course report here each and every time I'm forced to call on them for help, and should they not receive the texts, they would need to check with Balliram as to the reason why they were blocked.
The wording?  I say nothing, but simply put the time that the pain has become impossible to bear alone.. *rubs eyes...

It's now 3.50am, and astonishingly, Millie has finally settled down to mostly a background burn, and there's not a twinge from my abdomen either..*blinks...   Should I add the Director to my Lifeline list?  What about little Missus Newton across at No. 17?  It remains to be seen just how long-suffering and kind these ladies really are, and whether my faith in them is justified or not.. *waits...
Can we chat?  There's things that continue to really baffle me about this whole sorry mess, and specifically, why any mother would support this mammoth technological experiment willingly...
Oh, and before I forget, I learned only yesterday that the Mast Fighter has had to postpone her planned visit to Durban until September, when she hopes to reach as many schools as possible, on the dangers of wireless affecting your children....  Should this presentation ever actually take place, would my Support Group ladies attend, or would there be a problem? *curious..

Moving on... So ja - while I can appreciate that the initial sales pitch for the laser/wireless operation was sold to you under false pretences as being 'perfectly safe', you must surely have come to see by now that it's anything but?
A couple of nights back I'd noticed that small fierce crimson light is still shining out from the upstairs toddler's dormitory windows across at the orphanage.  The one I suspect is talking to the matching red light HERE on my Controller's streetlight pole... You're comfortable with that?  By now there's no denying that the entire population of the Zone were sold downriver to be guinea-pigs for this experiment, in some form or another.. Yes - Even you, who have benefitted in a hundred ways since you signed on the dotted line...
You're familiar with Andersen's The Emperor's New Clothes?  Go read it again, and you'll find the parallels to the laser/wireless project are astonishing.. That to a man, no-one dares step out of line and point out the obvious, apart from one notorious Idiot...

My Good Neighbour had smiled pityingly? when he'd said he must make the time to come see my photos, and despite that these days he appears to be home more often than not, I have yet to find Godschild waiting at my gate..*sad... *It's now 4.25am, and the pressure suddenly increased in my ears..*
How exactly has Damage Control dealt with my pesky photographs?  Apart from my Controller constantly nailing my camera's batteries, remotely?  I find it difficult to believe that my devout Good Neighbour would consider the spheres as some sort of spiritual entity, though who knows what careful line has been fed to him....
Were he to actually see my pictures, would he, like the Aviator and the GameWrecker, fail to recognize them as a direct result of the 3 Stooges fantabulous combination of technology, and in his confusion, would he resort to facetious sarcasm?  When I'd said to him that I would prefer that Missus Good Neighbour saw them, he'd actually laughed out loud, though whether from amusement or embarrassment, I don't know... *baffled...

Were I to need their help in a crisis, would I still call on them for aid?  I guess my crack-of-dawn newly created Support Group answers that one clearly enough, though it remains to be seen whether their kind assistance will still be forthcoming...  May I predict that the efforts made so far to persuade my Excellent Neighbours that we deserve everything we get, will be increased mightily?  Will they see it coming?  Only time will tell, as Barnabas and Balliram huddle together, devising further mischief...*shrugs...

About my dream?  When I'd gone over to mybroadband early yesterday afternoon, it was to find that a thread on Dreams had been created.  Serendipity indeed... While many clearly place great store by their dreams, I'm going to stick to my guns and say that in my case, they're created by a mishmash of things I've seen, read, or heard about recently, and are likely to be remembered more vividly by the simple application of an extra blanket or jersey at bedtime...*yawns...

LATER at 6.25am

I'd gone back to bed at 5am, and this time I'd dreamed that the GW had been shape-shifted into a tall 40-ish young man with very thick purple-framed spectacles.. I'd asked him why, but his reply escapes me.. Then I'd been down next to the old Berea Supermarket, chatting to a Mickey Rooney pint of a chap, who was wearing a white boiler-suit and was as bald as a coot... There were a couple of vervets clamouring for food at our feet, and I'd left the GW (the real one this time) talking to the the little fella, while I'd headed off to the nearby shop to get bananas for the monkeys, at which point I'd woken up with a cramp in my right foot... It went away, and I'd lain there drowsily, as snug as a bug in a rug until 6.16am, when the Chop started tentatively poking at my side again... *eyeroll...
What is it you're after this time, Knobhead?
I wouldn't know if it's my ovary/kidneys/appendix or what it is you're trying to focus on, but you can bugger off..*finger...

I'd muttered aloud angrily, and would you believe he left my abdomen and promptly whacked me from out of nowhere with the BackFire?  *chokes... Let me tell you this, Einstein.  If your purpose is to convince readers that my aches and pains are not manufactured by your so-called weapons of war, you're going about it the wrong way entirely...
See, the MastFighter mentioned only yesterday that her husband had been nailed by a whack to the head over the weekend.   Ah, the sharp stab to the base of the skull? I'd asked.. Yep, that's the one, she'd replied.. The same hit as it happens, I'd described here a couple of days ago, as having experienced myself... You guys should really get your act together, or is that precisely what you're doing as you confirm yet again that these vicious attacks are in no way restricted to me?  Have a good one, and
peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 14th August 2012 at 9.10pm