Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rapid Response..
(begun Friday 17th August at 3.50am..)

*No new updates from the Microwave Factor for four days? Paul's gone on vacation? Interesting..*

There's that background hum again. Like I've left a ceiling fan on somewhere, or there's an aircon unit running far away?  Once I've picked up that darned frequency I can't shake it, in spite of the shrill wireless song doing it's thing in my ears as always.. *tries Ignore..
Yesterday?  Nothing, right up until I turned off to Essex Terrace, and had gone over the bridge up into Jan Hofmyer Road, when wham! the shit had hit the fan bigtime.. Mr. Spence's ES Electrical in their red boiler suits, had been busy on that bank alongside Jan Smuts Highway some weeks back, and whatever they've done, it's powerful in the extreme...

I'd cursed all the way up the hill until the pain had faded, and I'd carried on to Pick 'n Pay.. The parking lot was fine, so it was a bit of a shock when I'd gone through the sliding doors straight into a wall of the BackFire frequency... For moi?  *looks at the Sadist... Running at those levels can't be good for anyone at all, and bugger the unfortunate shop keepers and their customers, right? *gags...
He'd been limping so badly that I'd left my stuff at the till and gone over to ask him what's up...  He said he'd somehow acquired a 'dead' muscle (sounds like the sort of diagnosis a baffled GP would make?), that's ended up with him due to have a hip replacement soon.. If I'd had the time to sit down with him and get the details, would he have said that overnight, the grinding ache in his hip/leg used to nearly drive him nuts?  That at night, whether he sat or lay down, the pain would double?

What sort of colonies of spheres would I catch if I were to go hunting holograms after dark at Strawberry Fields?   Vast, dense clouds of them, hovering just around his Unit, or blanketing the entire complex? *curious..
It's a given that the entire Pick 'n Pay compliment of staff have been unwittingly enrolled (sp) as Labrats since that little centre was wired to the max, and that many more than just Mr. Hip Replacement will be feeling the effects by now...

I'd made my usual stop up at Dodge City and then headed back home.. As I pulled up on the verge to get out and open our gates, I'd spotted the two of them in my mirror as they passed by No. 18 and I'd had to move the old bulk a tad quicker than usual... By the time I'd gotten back behind the wheel and driven safely onto the drive, they'd been distracted up at No. 10...* I must at this point add that even before I'd pulled up and seen the two lads, I'd noticed a leak in the road a few feet below the Plumber's gates at No. 14.. *curious...*
So there I was, safe inside my gates, and I'd checked to find one of them was tipping out the rubble from one of my Good Neighbour's many white sacks that he keeps on his verge... Oi, that's not rubbish, I'd bellowed... We just want the sack, he'd whined in return... I shrugged and locked the gates..
By the time I'd hauled my bags out of the boot and locked the garage, they'd repacked the white sack with their stuff and were heading smartly off down the Crescent to the stop street., and there was a jet of water shooting out across Freddie's verge and onto the road...Check HERE... No problems with water pressure up there at 9.32am, hey Balliram? *winks...

The minute I'd turned my back, those two lads had ripped off a piece of exposed piping outside No. 12 and stashed it in the white sack.. I'd gone straight down and called Water Faults and had sent the reference number to both Mr and Missus Fred, via sms... By the time I'd put away the groceries and staggered back up top to meet the GW at 9.52am HERE the Water Department bakkie was pulling up outside No. 12, and the water was off.. *blinks..I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't awed by that Rapid Response call-out, and it proves that it's not what, but who you know, that gets the job done...
Had that entire theatrical scenario been laid on for my benefit?  The timing was all just so erm, perfect?  Dead easy to achieve with the aid of cellphones and cowling cameras activated, though Missus Freddie hadn't thought so, and she'd had that gusher off with speed... Not a planned runoff then... *shrugs..

There'd been hardly a whisper of BackFire in the Polo as we'd headed over to Umhlanga Ridge to see if he could help... They were with us all right, but for once the Sadist was using caution... Can I guess? Can I?? That it hadn't taken long for Einstein to figure out where we were headed, and to decide that it might prove to be his lucky day, and he'd finally get to see at least some of my photos?  Aw - bummer...*chokes..
He'd been busy with a customer and I'd had to wait, and so I'd watched the guy manning the phones behind the desk instead... Sure enough, the phone rang and he'd had his back to me when he'd picked up.. I knew for a fact that it would be only seconds before he would turn around with the phone to his ear to study me, and when he did, I dropped him a creaking curtsey and a grin....

Whysall's was tagged just as soon as I began going there regularly to have prints made for my albums, and an obliging Mob lackey was installed at both the Pav and Umhlanga... As it happens, I'd absolutely no intention of putting my memory card into their machines for prints.. Am I crazy?   *falls over... I imagine that after that call came through, the bloke was ordered to activate the phone extension on the counter so that my conversation could be relayed back to the Eavesdroppers, right? *beams...
As it happens, he couldn't help me, but I'd thoroughly enjoyed seeing them again, and having a chuckle as the so-called Intelligence Operatives stumbled about after me...

We'd put all three phones in the cooler bag in the boot, and apart from the excrutiating jolts of pain as we drove past the unseen points our Trackers were utilising, it was a great ride.. We'd gone from there all the way up to Knowles in Pinetown, to get a bite to eat...
Were YOU on duty at the Ridge Road Wireless Station at around 12.30pm yesterday?  Was Balliram still with you, or had he made an excuse to duck out for something? *curious...
The GW had left me sitting in the Polo while he'd gone in to the store to get lunch, when all hell broke loose, and out of nowhere, the Knives to the Back had arrived and worked me over pretty good... *vomits..
I'd even hauled the camera out to see if I could catch anything hanging inside the car, which of course I couldn't..

See, there's a huge difference between the BackFire frequency and the Knives to the Back special, and in the latter, I'm not kidding when I say that your attacker might as well be physically standing behind you with a sharp knife, stabbing Millie savagely and randomly....
Nor am I joking when I say that I can feel the Perpetrator's white-hot rage and frustration as the attack is carried out... So, were you watching the Pervert as he vented just after 12.30pm yesterday, or had he found a dark hole somewhere, to carry out that prolonged assault?
A few minutes before the laden GW had returned to the car, my Attacker had suddenly stopped what he was doing altogether, and I guess he'd picked the old man up as he left the store...

Payback for NOT putting my camera card into one of Whysall's printing machines, maybe?  You can bet good money on it...
What a pleasure to get home around 2pm and be left pain-free for the rest of the afternoon... Well, that is until about 3.45pm, when I'd walked into the bathroom to find that all the seats had been filled for yesterday's Matinee performance, and it was pretty much a solid wall of BackFire in there...
Even after I'd bathed and had dressed the Abomination, the levels remained high, so I'd nipped out and fetched the Olympus, and sure enough, I'd caught THIS tennis-ball sized orb up next to the ceiling light... Gotcha, Pigman! *beams...

Malevolent faeries?  Spirits?  Terrifying ghostly entities that preface pain?  Oh, gimme a break!   They are enchanting fosho, but they're created by a sadistic Pervert sitting at his Laptop or smartphone, with serious intent to cause mischief and misery, and capturing evidence of these deliberate assaults is a bonus....
Was he on his own for the bathtime performance, or did PAGAD's Mistuh Flab wangle another ringside seat? Hey, it's all the same to me, as I've got dead-pan down to a fine art, and once you've seen a Circus Freak nekked, that's it...
Where do you go from there, Balliram?  Live satellite feed of nearby wives, mothers, and daughters at their private toilettes? No?  There's absolutely nothing stopping you, and the sooner your students understand that, the better..

With the immense upgrade allowed by the toolshed, I'd hazard that it won't be long before her immune system is down to the point where she'll begin to notice the waves of heat in certain corners of her home, and her eyes will burn like mine do, and maybe she'll become familiar with the dry rasping cough caused by the Throat Choker frequency...  How long before she takes her digital camera out and used the flash option to shoot pictures randomly both inside and out of their house? How long before she captures the first proof of your invasive presence, you DICK?!  Is that the Damage Control sirens I hear in the distance, as they scuttle to repair the mess you leave in your wake?

The heat in my corner of the bedroom last night, was astonishing.. Balliram's house alarm had gone off earlier, while I was still in the lounge, and then again after I'd gone to bed, at around 9pm...  Freddie had his Back Door access closed at the time, and you were forced to use your own Chickencoop to hop into ours?  I'm farked if I know, but I was once again microwaved on high several times during the night.. Purely an experimental exercise?  You sure of that? *teeth...
I rose earlier this morning at 3.40am to be hit by a wall of BackFire, which several hours later, has mercifully dissipated...
You think this Chop is a one-off?  Unique?  Bad luck folks, for he's pretty much set the standard for all Area Controllers preferred by Jannie van Zyl and his telecoms industry Superiors... Your biggest mistake was to have brushed his actions off as a personal vendetta, when in fact he's truly democratic, and will happily practise his perversions on all and sundry, Chosen or not.. *shrugs..
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 17th August 2012 at 8.58am.