Friday, August 17, 2012

Hired Gun..?
(begun Friday 17th August at 6.55am..)

I'd headed back to Cloud 9 at 6.05am, and as I'd reached my corner of the bed, there it was again.. A dull jab of pain in the lower right of my abdomen.. I left the room, turned round, and went back in next to the bed, and yep, it worked like a charm...  Care to tellus which organ or tissue you've lined up to attack next, Balliram?  Still undecided, but this new area will do for now?
As my head hit the pillow, my Lord and Master added a hefty dose of BackFire and the Throat Choker frequencies to the mix.. Lovely...
He gave me about fifteen minutes max, before whacking the right-hand base of my skull several times, and then simply increased my dry hacking cough until he'd got me back off the bed... Ain't he the clever lad? *fetches bucket...

I was in the kitchen by 6.45am when I'd noticed something new.. Shining through the now seriously straggly acalypha between us, shone one of my Good Neighbour's new stair lighters..*blinks.. DLOS to our backdoor light it has, to be sure...  Those things cost nothing to run, right?  So why not oblige your Tutor and leave the odd one active, if not the entire series?  OTOH, I've left lights burning for the entire day, simply because I've forgotten to switch them off...
Any shocking surprises on your electricity bill? No?  You sure that what's running out of those little innocuous-looking lights is the standard output?
They were a gift from a friend, and will add nothing to your account?  I'd keep an eye on that if I were you, for the average 'standard' light on Balliram's circuit can be made to do remarkable things..*winks...

Dropping the power just as I was updating my blog yesterday evening wasn't an error, but further posturing from your new Master... He'll let those giant overheads down by No. 2 run for a few weeks and then cut all our power, to recoup the losses he's incurred, see if he doesn't....  Man, it must irritate no end when I trot out stuff you're already aware of in your role as one of the Blessed Chosen.. As a fully-fledged recruit, are the tools of your trade exempt from being daubed about with the laser-attracting chemical compounds?  No barely noticable blobs of bright blue or white on your power-saw or angle-grinder, or even the messy looking dull ochre of the lumo application?  No dots of white emulsion near the jackpoint in your garage or on the rafters?  You've checked?
I tell myself that the willing participation in the pain caused to Balliram's worthless guinea-pigs is circumstantial, and therefore I'm happy to continue reading out the missing Fine Print from the Contracts you've signed...  Will you be your own man a month from now, or 100% OWNED by this band of dispassionate criminals?

Saturday 18th August at 4.05am

I'd had the curtains apart at that exact moment, as I tried to see whether the cloud cover had left, and it was Eid proper.. *startled... The Boss swung into his gates with a loud chirrup, and Millie cringed in anticipation, and I have the feeling that's how it's supposed to be? *teeth... Give it what?  Ten minutes, and my brief respite will be over?

Anyone care to guess what he's been up to overnight?  Data Capturer se GAT... Tutor ja, simply because it carries a modicum of much needed respectability, but it's Hitman that I'll settle for.. With all the publicity I've given the Creature over the years, his name will be tucked into more little black books than you've had hot dinners.. You've a problem buying that?  You've some romantic notion that a killer would require at least some sort of courage, and that doesn't fit the picture I've painted?  How much heroism is needed to whack someone terminally via their powerlines, FFS, knowing that there's absolutely no way they'll be caught?
With the advent of this sophisticated wireless technology and the devastation it can achieve remotely, courage, as it used to be recognised, is a thing of the past, and callousness has taken it's place.. *yawns...
What did you think when you saw those Press pictures?  All those bodies lying bleeding on the ground, and the line of jumpy cops armed to the teeth? More of the bastards down, and good riddance?  It never occurred to you that that entire bloodbath had been carefully orchestrated, and if it did, you don't care? I rest my case...

I'd been out hunting the more than usually elusive spheres yesterday evening, and had been standing up by the Polo when a 'woop!' rang out from der Bunker.. Seconds later, and a tiny light had flashed from the vehicle's right front headlight, but as I was standing behind it at the time, I couldn't pinpoint the source.. *sighs.. Only later, once I was back down in the kitchen, could I look up and see that Balliram had activated THIS eye-watering pinpoint of light behind the car's plastic headlamp cowling..  Oddly enough, he's had it de-activated for the last couple of nights, and I'd missed seeing it's brilliance in the early hours of the morning as I tottered about the kitchen getting coffee....

It's now 4.55am, and although the BackFire continues to burn unpleasantly, my Controller takes his time announcing his presence.. Catching a quick forty-winks before enabling today's delights in ours? Can I sneak in here and do a bit of tutoring myself?
I'd just finished updating yesterday's blog at 9am, and had typed the mybroadband forum addie into google.. As I'd done so, a couple of nearby hadedas had given a startled cry, announcing the increased activity on the airwaves...
You think I'm kidding you?  Millie had stayed asleep all the while I'd been busy on blogger, but hau!, those darned noisy birds woke her quick enough... *grimaces... I'd still been browsing the Forum at 9.35am when the familiar 'kedonk!' sounded from behind the TV, followed only minutes later by a single 'woop!' from der Bunker, and we were on fire in seconds...
Did our diligent Monitor spend the day at home, holed up next door, utilising his Knives to the Back option for the entire afternoon?  Or is that now simply achieved by having Fred and Missus GN keep their systems on and running, allowing Balliram to access ours from anywhere?

Do us a favour and pay attention to the nearby hadedas for a change, and if you're sitting there online, following your Tutor's instructions, or merely chatting idly to your new friends on the Sherwood Network, and those birds suddenly set up a racket, be aware that you've probably got sudden additional company in your home...
If you're awake in the mornings, listen up when you hear small flocks of hadedas protesting loudly, as they will tell you exactly when el Monstro is opening up the airwaves and increasing the emissions around the neighbourhood...
It's such a small thing, and it might not interest you at all, though I find a certain amount of humour in the fact that even a common-or-garden bird can see through this so-called Stealth Operative's cover... *grins..

Though you don't have a Millie to confirm this additional activity taking place, you have my word that it's gospel, and if the birds are roosting on your roof at the time and suddenly make a din, then be aware that Balliram is in the offing, and that his arrival isn't necessarily good for your overall well-being...
Have you checked your powertools for the small but telltale signs that they've been harnessed?  You've found the little blobs of bright blue, white, or dull-ochre that you hadn't noticed before?  What about your car?  Anything on your rear bumper or tucked into the front grille?  That's just gekko poo?  You think? *winks..
We'd been watching a re-run of The Big Bang Theory last night, and they were playing a game where they had to avoid the laser beams crisscrossing the floor.  They were using an aerosol can of detergent to reveal the otherwise invisible beams, and I swear I'd mentally added such a can to the GW's shopping list, on the spot.. *chokes..
In retrospect, if the amount of cigarette smoke that fills the lounge doesn't do the job, there's no ways that spraying the air randomly will achieve anything more than having my chest close up...

When I'd arrived home from my trip out on Thursday, I'd reported a clean house, free of any obvious frequencies, and that between 1.45pm, right up until I'd gone to bath at 3.45pm, I'd not experienced one iota of discomfort or pain...
Compare that to yesterday's concentrated onslaught, and remind me what's so marvellous about this world-changing technology if you would?  At the height of my pain, I wasn't capturing spheres in my lounge at all, though they certainly arrived later, once the lights were on, after dark.. *blinks...
It's now 5.40am, and it's pathetic to find how gratefully I'll settle for the steady, but totally unnecessary burn of the BackFire frequency, after yesterday's upgraded Knives to the Back experience...
That's pretty much how simple it is now, folks..  Even the most vociferous of yapping mongrels will eventually be brought to heel, and do as it's told, should the training methods be sufficiently brutal...

LATER at 6am

And a bunch of hadedas down in the dark valley have just made my point for me, by protesting loudly at the sudden change in the airwaves... Michan Road?  Grindrod?  Over to the Recreation Centre?  Come on Balliram, admit it.. They're another give-away of your atrocities tsk, I mean, activities, are they not?
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 18th August 2012 at 8.58am.