Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pink Eye..
(begun Tuesday 7th August at 8.30pm.)

*Could the gaps between my published posts be any larger?  You bet they can... Scroll and scroll some more, if you're interested.   I'd booted up earlier, only to be given a clear message from the gung-ho Operative next door.  Instead of the DeskTop loading, the monitor produced a rolling screen of rainbow colours... Neat?  *spews.... I've since rebooted and been 'allowed' to continue.. *

Dead right that it's an odd hour for me to be up and chatting to you here, but I'm certain the Sadist has been given clearance to knock me up a level, and any sleep has been rendered out of the question...
A new toy, or the same old weapon employed since 2005, but tweaked to do even more damage?  The headaches last night and the night before, had nothing to do with the weather after all, and the neck thing I've been whining about recently, even less...
While the erection of the 'toolshed' at No. 10 has certainly made Balliram's assaults easier to carry out, I've an idea the exercise was intended more as a psychological ploy than anything else...
A bullying 'look, you're surrounded' message that's failed miserably.  Who is it that comes up with these stupid ideas?  No, really?  It doesn't matter what they've been fed to believe about me, I know they're Good, and that's all that counts..

As you're all aware, thanks to young Delon at the now defunct Budget Photo, my Panasonic camera became OWNED some years ago, and I'd hazard it's got some seriously dodgy stuff lodged at it's core right now..  The Olympus however, seemed to have escaped the worst of his attentions, as I've never had prints made off those memory cards... Escaped?  Well ja, up until last night, when it began to visibly sound the alarm.  Pretty much serves me right for leaving it lying around...
I've told you often enough how Rezah had arrived in 2010 to tell me he was ex-Sentech, and that he was an RF Engineer so highly qualified that he'd been out of work for two years?  How not long after he'd moved into that complex over on 45th Avenue, the physical attacks on we guinea pigs had become suddenly precise and accurate, and I'd guessed that he'd arrived from Joburg bearing gifts for my Controller?

Hell, I was still light-years off stumbling over Stef Roux's participation in this delightful experiment, but I gave it my best shot and decided that our Mistuh Isaacs had access to the archived test results of the various frequencies used to target specific organs and areas of a guinea-pig's body.  With hindsight of course, he will also have been skilled in the use of the laser technology, combined with the wireless over the powerlines.. I couldn't even begin to visualise how it was done, but one night it would be the left ovary under attack, and the next, the kidneys, or the wrists and hands, and despite the pain, it didn't take me long to figure out whatever it was, it was a seriously advanced weapon of war... Gone off topic?  No, not at all.. Stick with me here...

As always, I'd been plonked down in front of the telly the night before last, when Millie had announced painfully that enough was enough, and to get the camera out, which I'd done.. And there it was, as clear as anything on the monitor.  Just like the stunning blue lines that shoot up and down from all the lights in lounge when you look at that little screen, but which refuse to be captured once you actually take the picture.. *blinks..
I'd like to tell you that it's red, but it's not... Ultra-violet maybe?  Blush pink?  You know those video games where you're armed with a laser gun and you have a small coloured dot that you line up on your target?  That's the one... And that my dear Watson, is what I'd hazard is precisely the means that has allowed the Sadist to hit us all with such deadly accuracy.. *falls over choking...

And there I was, yammering on about this entire experiment being sold to the Recruits as some sort of enjoyable video game, and bingo, I'd struck gold without even knowing it...  There it hung, first on the wall by the TV, then hanging in the darkened passageway, and was not to be confused with a hologram in any way... Am I supposed to be seeing such visible evidence of Balliram's presence in ours, other than the tell-tale spheres?  Was the concentrated assault on the Olympus over the past few days, designed to show me that target finder, or is it just an unfortunate side effect of the damage done to the camera itself?
It was back in the lounge this evening, here, there, and everywhere, before Balliram had scrambled to demonstrate that he'd achieved his goal, by switching off the Olympus remotely and giving me the Batteries are Dead message.   I'd replaced them promptly, and was subsequently shown a Your Card is Full screen... *snorts...
The identical size and brand of the card in the Panasonic, which I've pared down to 466 shots, from way over 500.  The Olympus card has only 301 shots on it, and it's FULL?  Riiight....  Edit at 2.22pm: The GameWrecker has just suggested that as the Olympus is the smaller and considerably cheaper of the two, it's possible that the files will be that much larger and therefore the memory card will be filled in half the time.  I wouldn't know, and will let you know if it happens with the new card. Okay, so we've established that both my cameras are now equally OWNED by the Genius next door, and can be instantaneously dealt with remotely, should the need arise.. Up on the podium, BossBoy, as I figure the Strategist owes you one for achieving that masterful stroke?

I've no idea what got me to go back and click on the link she'd sent me, but I did.. My attention span is shot to hell, but I'd managed to listen to the Barrie Trower clip long enough to have that pretty little target finder confirmed, plus the deliberate mischief caused by the Tetra mast installed over at Sydenham Heights..
When did Claudia get the cancer?  She's up on the top floor, right?  You want to tellus how long after that ugly thing was stuck on the roof of Block A or C (I forget which) before she discovered she had a serious health problem?  *snarls..
Just how many other tenants in those three blocks have acquired various cancers since the Tetra mast went up? Not figures we'll ever get to hear about, hey Earl?
The cops running that technology become aggro?  Maybe Mr. Gaffar can shed some light on whether that's true or not.. Or young Mr. Maharaj perhaps? *fetches a bucket... What about the Crumb and his seriously weird outbursts?  Laying into that unfortunate woman as he did, and then more recently attempting to have me banned from attending the Motherbody Meetings?  Mast rage, Laz?  Specifically, TETRA mast rage?  I swear I heard somwhere that those things aren't operating... You sure about that?

Jesus,joseph,andmary!  I can yell my stupid fat mouth off until I'm bloody blue in the face and you refuse to listen.. For all your darned college education and your keeping Dodge City running to Barnabas' orders, you are no more than a useful maggot to the man, no matter what he tells you... You don't see yourself as a Puppet, and you puff yourself up with fury that I dare suggest such a thing? You've signed on for the long haul, and you'll take your chances?
*ahem*  Clearly the blessed signal is weaker at the back of the Station, behind Admin, where you've set yourself up.  You think that's going to put the odds in your favour?  Want to see some pics Laz?  Or have you wised up and taken your own?  Want to see what you're standing in, up there in your 'safe' area?  You know for a fact that there's no laser activity round by those containers?  Really?
What about the Head's office?  Is your Commanding Officer aware that that office is THICK with emissions 24/7?  Do you personally advise your Superior to spend as little time at Base as possible, knowing what you do?  Here I am, asking the guy who helped set up the Sniper Demo at Siripath Field in 2008, for a straight answer? *chokes... To my bloody credit I tried to tell the Captain they should stay away from the Station if they could.. Never mind all the other clueless officers stuck there for hours, writing up their reports.. Never mind the Admin staff sucking it up each and every day.. Life's a bloody gamble, hey Laz, and they must sommer take their chances like the rest of us?

And here I sit, for some reason suddenly feeling a need for speed, as that little pink/violet target finder follows me relentlessly around the house..
He could barely contain himself until after I'd switched off the bedside lamp at 8pm, before firing a salvo at my right ovary, and you can bet that was the cause of those damned headaches as well...  I left it way too late, but may I suggest you keep your digital camera in one of those foil-lined cooler bags? It may provide no protection at all against a concerted wireless/laser attack by a nearby Area Controller, but on the other hand, it may just make his/her task that much harder to achieve....

As tempting as it is to tell myself I must finally be doing something right to have earned this increased and upgraded brutality, I guess the reason will be far more mundane... An ingrowing toenail perhaps?
The cameras?  If it's evidence you want, I've three cards of it, and the only reason I've continued with the hologram hunt is because I enjoy it so much, and not because of any necessity....
Will it ever be proven that capturing so many spheres INSIDE our home, more than indicates that a deliberate effort is being made to cause the Occupants grieveous (SP) bodily harm? *curious.. Fingers tightly crossed there, o Ruler of our Lives, that it wouldn't hold up in a Court of Law....
It's now 10.15pm, and I'm going to hop back onto the Sacrificial Altar and take my chances.. Ciao...

Wednesday 8th August at 4.15am

How'd I go?  Not that good, I have to say.. Since he's upped us a grade, he and his Pink Eye can't get near us without Millie freaking out, and it's small wonder I've had bouts of knuckle-whitening, jaw-clenching screams from her in the past 48 hours...
I'd lain there after 10.15pm and my aerial had shrieked as he'd tapped my ovary again tentatively, and eventually I'd had to fetch my Nokia brick and invoke the Power of the Better Half, before he slouched off to wait until I fell asleep...
He knows I'll use it to send her a blank text with just the time typed in. He also knows that someone out there will tell her about it, whether he likes it or not...  So, blocking such a text from reaching her wouldn't work, and persuading her to get one of his *coughs* Intelligence colleagues to call me and to hint vaguely that I'm stalking her, would also be pointless... I have another almost completed update for you, but you'll have to wait till tomorrow to read it...Will there be a tomorrow? *fascinated...
Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 8th August 2012 at 10.39am.