Thursday, August 09, 2012

On the dot...
(begun Wednesday 8th August at 4.50am..)

At precisely 4.30am he'd arrived with his Pink-Eyed target-seeker and cruelly kissed our Millie good morning..  *wipes eyes.... Do I need to whip out a camera and attempt to get proof of his presence, despite that they are both now severely wounded recording devices?  The levels were kept so high yesterday that I was still picking up the holograms in the lounge at midday.   Will you check out the GameWrecker sitting at the PC, oblivious to THIS snowy tennis ball on the wall to his right?  So no - I've more than enough evidence already...
I've put the dog's food out onto the verandah to cool, and the garbage bags sit ready to be hauled up my 52 stairs to the road.  It's going to be a wet exercise as the rain has just resumed... *yawns...

So now what I want to ask you is this.. How has the part being played by British Army Intelligence in this 'experiment' been fed to our Muslim Community?   Do they work willingly together to achieve the same goals? *doubtful....  When I'd stumbled over the Brit's involvement and the relationship between the ex-SANDF fellow installed at No. 17 Harris Crescent, and his buddy from the UK's Army Intelligence, and I'd reported it here, did not one of my Muslim readers query my claims?  Rezah?  Jamila?  Rafiq?  Were you given a throw-away excuse and shrugged it off?
Are your Muslim Leaders aware of the UK's heavy involvement in the project here in eThekwini, or was that fact something else the ShaikBoyz omitted from their Sales Pitch?

You can bet there'd be plenty of Yankees involved as well, were it not for their give-away accents, though the occasional posh Brit accent will easily pass by undetected....   So there you have it folks... Our Rezah is more than willing to sacrifice himself and his family to the technology, for the glory of Islam, as are the majority of Muslims here in the Zone, and they're happy to take their chances in return for the huge rewards offered.. Were the widow Essay up at No. 20 to be told of the sacrifice her own kind husband has made, would she be thrilled, and would it make her grief at his loss that much easier to bear?  *curious...
It might be a good idea for you to insist that my Controller show you the Barrie Trower clip that's in my mail box, unless of course you've already lost your right to insist on anything?

You've seen it already?  You've heard the old guy going on about the peaceful protest held at the US nuclear Arms Depot in the UK? You've listened to how those old women were dealt with, as a result of their peaceful placard-carrying demonstration?  Would any of you like to photoshop my fugly mug in amongst those blue-rinsed perms in the picture?  Does the mere idea send shivers of righteous delight down your spine? Will that righteousness hold fast as you sit by your own young daughter's bedside day after day, watching her slip away?   Will it be enough for you to tell yourself she was a casualty of this so-called Cold War, and therefore a hero?  *vomits... ( it's now 7.54am as I update my blog online, and there goes the ubiquitous double woop! from der Bunker)
A callous, calculating lot of Bastards they have at the top of this stinking pile, hey Jannie? Hell, next to that bunch, your facade as Mistuh Nice Guy almost works for me... *chokes...

So Rafiq - You who survived visiting me in the privacy of my own bathroom via the live-satellite feed, and still managed to hold on to your lunch long enough to face me one last time, before relocating?  Your lot are aware of the presence of British Army Intelligence here in Sherwood, and the guys up at the heavily armed compound on Jan Smuts have taken the necessary precautions?   Do you take into account that the Brits have been playing around with this technology for a LOT longer than your guys?   I'm too thick to see the tightrope that I'm balanced on right now?  You think?  Then let the Coward you've considered good enough to tutor your own precious children in the art of using the technology, administer the coup de bloody gras, and get it over with...
For all the laser/wireless technology's magical qualities and the fascination I have for it, it's over-ridden by my disappointment at the sheer gullibility of the human race, and how willingly they've allowed themselves to be manipulated.... *sighs...
Maybe it's just the sound of the rain drumming down on der Bunker roof on this dark and cold morning, but it would've been great if some of you had put up a fight, however futile.... As it is, you've left it up to two people to stand on your behalf, and despite their best efforts, it's a losing battle....  Resistance is futile? Tell me about it... *yawns...

It's now 5.50am, and I should have had the rubbish bags out on the road by now, were it not for the pouring rain.... Can we anticipate further road cave-ins here in eThekwini, as a result?  As the stormwater drains, already packed with Groesbeek's and i3Africa's fibre optic cabling, fail to cope with the additional loads?  I'd stood out on the verandah briefly yesterday afternoon, and had been treated to a rainbow against the black storm clouds out on the ocean... One of those rare moments of beauty that bring home to me just how insignificant I am, and yet how fortunate to have lasted long enough to witness this grand scale enchantment.. A fool?  Undeniably.  Has my luck run out, with the arrival of the Pink-Eyed target seeker on my wall?  I guess I'll find out soon enough..*shrugs... Surprise me and make my end quick and clean, unlike the rest of this sadistic operation, designed to finish off thousands in slow agony... I'm that stupid to consider that I've earned a swift demise, would you believe?  *falls on over... You'll have to run my request by that Psychopath in charge of my life, and that could prove to be a problem? *grins... Onward and upward folks!  I must go...

Thursday 9th August at 4am..

I was making a coffee in the kitchen ten minutes ago, and I just felt decidedly odd.   Like I'd been worked over bigtime.. Sitting here now at the desk, it all comes together with a dull ache at the base of my skull and my ears being crushed severely.. Whoa!   I'd picked up the Pink-Eye dot again last night, only this time I got the Disbeliever to check it out himself... 'Magic lights' he'd muttered before losing interest.. That was helpful.. What was I hoping for?  A logical explanation for it's arrival on that wall?  I don't seem able to pick it up down the other end of the lounge either, only on the wall and ceiling behind the telly, and in the passage doorway... *stumped....

Was I disappointed to find that Mo Shaik hadn't really been studying at Harvard after all?  That he'd merely been taking a quick 3-month Executive training course at Harvard's Business school, for purely cosmetic purposes? *winks... A course that was apparently paid for by our State Security Agency?  And here he is, safe and sound back home, only to be given the position of Head of the Development Bank's newly established International Division.. You want to bet there's going to be some seriously big overseas money funnelled through that Bank, as the rest of Africa is harnessed to the laser/wireless technology?  No wonder Schabir has been behaving so well for so long.. His boetie's star is on the rise again, and if nothing else, this new job of Mo's will reassure the country's Muslim Community that they've done the right thing by investing so heavily in the Surveillance Technology....

Nearer home?  I hear my Good Neighbour has suddenly developed major problems with his power system, and it's probably going to take fat money to sort it out... You won't blame me for speculating why this has happened, I'm sure... Eavesdropped on any conversations that you didn't much care for, Balliram?  Anything said, that had you surging their powerlines in a rage, to remind them who's the Boss?  Anything you overheard that irritated you to the point where you felt it was time to make a grand gesture, and you've damaged rather more than just their kettle or toaster as a result? *snarls...
Jannie van Zyl's continued keen interest in the Thorn in His Side from Craigavon, will have him well aware of the Mast Fighter's anticipated visit to eThekwini in the next few weeks...  It's no secret that she's been invited to speak to as many schools as possible in the area, on the affects that wireless is having on children....

I went through my CPF mailing list yesterday and picked out several names who I thought would benefit from attending her presentation.  Names that included the email addies of both the Director and the Principal, who've both featured so often in my tale.. Will Ms. Dorny's electronic invites reach their Inboxes safely, and will they consider attending?   Even as I scribble here, I recall that the Sparks Estate CPF Assistant Secretary is a Teacher, and that she should be included on the invitation list.  An oversight that I'll rectify later today....
Will Michael Barnabas make it known that attending Ms. Dorny's function will be frowned upon, and could cause repurcussions for those who step out of line?   Only one way to find out, folks....

Though the Mast Fighter speaks only of the problems caused by Masts and cellphones as yet, and she has no proof, let alone clue of the Three Stooge's deadly combination of technology that blankets the Zone and beyond, I figure it might level the playing field a fraction, were all these good people to hear the other side of the story....   I've already voiced my desire to share some of my pictures with Ms. Dorny while she's down here, and I have to wonder whether that's the reason for the concentrated attacks on my Olympus?  Balliram?  You planning on demonstrating your Ownership of my two cameras, should I actually get to meet her?
Will she get to watch in amazement as I take two brand new batteries from their bubble pack and load the camera, only to have it's lens zoom in and out a couple of times before it switches off?  That magic in itself would be confirmation of my claims, don't you think? *teeth....
Peace..  Edit at 8.41am.. But wait! There's more......

---oOo---

Friday 10th August 2012 at 8.33am.