Thursday, August 30, 2012

A menace...
(begun Wednesday 29th August at 4.10am..)

Five minutes ago my Controller succumbed to his boredom by activating the Dog Disturbance frequency... Cola leapt off my bed and rushed through to the lounge, where Sophie was already up and growling.. They both looked embarrassed when I walked in seconds later, and didn't even ask to go outside, but she'd climbed straight back onto the chair, while he'd turned and gone back to my bed...
A minor amusement?  You think?
Hey - It's your business whether you choose to pay attention or not, and I can only warn you, and keep on warning you...

How many of you have scuttled off and gotten yourselves a couple of dogs to protect your property at the first sign of mischief in the neighbourhood?  I'd lay odds that the chapter on Dog Control is to be found near the front of the How-To Laser/Wireless Surveillance Manual, and Balliram confirms this regularly...
Your big dog died, and you suspect it was poisoned?  If you have the means, have an autopsy done, and you might just find that there are no traces of toxic substances in it's stomach at all..
Your four savage dogs never sounded the alarm as intruders accessed your home and made off with your assets?  Instead, you'd found them laying about looking dazed?  Wake up and smell the roses, dammit...

The mere fact that what you so laughably consider to be the Good Team have taken this Criminal in amongst them and embraced him, should've had your alarm bells ringing way back... This OTT Brute has been encouraged to run rampant across the Zone for eight years, as he performs needless acts of savagery for the entertainment of his colleagues in the bizarrely titled Intelligence Department...
Controlling your dog's behaviour through the use of some pretty nasty frequencies is the least of it..
Ensuring that your car, geyser, fridge or TV play up, is a doddle, along with all your other appliances.. And finally, you've handed your health to these Monitors on a plate...

Sure, control of the masses via the laser/wireless technology is a world-wide phenomenon, and it would be ridiculous to think it can be stopped.. The quality and character of designated Area Controllers is however, another story altogether... Collin P. Balliram is the Poster Boy for the criminal element that the Project Authors chose to kick off the SA version of this fantabulous experiment, and it's pointless denying it..
You're happy with this?  Not really, but you're too darned terrified to say so, for fear of retribution?
Surely, if enough of you were to find your lost cojones... eh, but that ain't gonna happen now, and I'd guess we're all trapped in this game of Russian Roulette, some more than others....

I've had three more gmail requests to joint people on a Social Network, and I'll say it again.. Even if my Network Admin were to allow me to access such a network, after blocking my java for so long, I'm not even tempted to try...
Can I prove my ongoing allegations in any way?  You know I can't, so why would I knowingly line myself up for a verbal battering by those skilled in the art of public speaking?
It's now 5.10am, and my Controller is very much present here with me, and I find I'm just an inch away from the full-on Nausea frequency, while the ear nearest der Bunker has begun complaining sharply...
I've given a list of email addies to the Mast Fighter to invite to her wireless presentation planned for September, if she should ever be left to make it down here to Durban without incident, and it's up to you to check your spam box regularly....

LATER at 6.20am

Right.  He's cranked the BackFire frequency right up, before I've even gone into the bathroom to wash my hair.  An early start for the Advanced Class, or just the usual malicious spite?

Thursday 30th August at 4.35am

Yesterday?  A day spent by my charming Controller, for the most part reminding me that he and only he, is the Boss of me.. *eyeroll..
That HE will determine the levels of pain I'm to receive at any given time, and that any civilised treatment of his Labrats will be frowned upon... Rubbish?  You want to slip your feet into my shoes for a day?  An hour maybe?  I didn't think so..*shrugs painfully...
How was it for you last night, Balliram?
They'd chosen the Admin Block light on the wall outside the toilet to flash erratically last night, up at Sydenham Station.. You've got to love the routine...

I settle into my usual corner of the Head's office, and shortly afterwards Balliram tries a few exploratory little Knives to the Back till he's sure he's got my attention.. After that he throws the switch on his choice of frequencies for the Meeting.. Last night's special hit me on the right side of my neck, right up to my skull... *applauds...
Can he sometimes read my mind?  Did he somehow know that if he'd employed the Knives to the Back during that get-together, that I was prepared to actually make a scene?  That whatever the outcome of such a scene, it would've made for interesting blogging, if nothing else...
I'd not seen my Vice Chair in a while, though I wasn't surprised to hear that he too is being hammered at every opportunity, and he looked exhausted... He's developed the same itchy rash as me and the GameWrecker, though it's affected his leg, not his forearms like ours...

Will you look at what I caught in the bathroom yesterday afternoon at 3.22pm HERE, right behind and above the Samsung washing machine with the booster hidden in it's innards? Neat, hey?  Catch just one and it's proof enough there's an Operator behind it.. An Operator who will insist that the bathtime monitoring is crucial to the Cause... Man, if you believe that, you're further down the road to zombihood than I'd thought...
What IS however, vital to the smooth running of this inhumane experiment, is what you say in private.. You'll understand that Balliram can't plan his next move until he knows exactly what you're thinking...

Your eyes burning a lot lately?  Joint aches increased perhaps?  Any itchy dry rashes, like us? *curious.. Try voicing your misgivings to someone you trust, and they'll be brushed aside as unnecessary anxiety...
My Vice Chair wanted to know why this is happening, and why we were chosen as guinea pigs, and I didn't even attempt to paint him the bigger picture.. What would be the point?  There's no room for old-fashioned honesty and integrity in the New World Order, only for people who may be easily manipulated by flattery, wealth, or their faith...  Everyone has a price, hey Earl? Everyone...

LATER at 5.45am

Does some big investor to the Project need more convincing?  Is that the point behind this sudden massive increase in mischief?  FYI it's the Nausea frequency that Balliram has chosen to flood into our little home today, and if you've been following, you'll be aware that that particular choice rates fairly high on the physical damage chart as far as I'm concerned...
So - Who's the Chop trying so hard to impress right now?  *fascinated..

LATER at 5.30pm

After my vomit-inducing start to the day, I'm delighted to say that things took a distinct turn for the better, and for the first time in ages I'd done my shopping and had gone home, free of any of the recognizable frequencies he uses to torture me... *startled..
When the GW had finally picked me up, I'd been braced for the worst, and there'd been nothing that I was aware of... We had company for sure, and Balliram would be a liar if he denied it, but for some reason he'd toned it down amazingly... He'd found me sitting at Knowles but had kept his arrival to one quick Knife to the Back, and that was it...
Back home by 2.30pm, it was to find the TV screen had been knocked to black, but otherwise my home was cleaner than it's been in a long time, and I've hardly had to employ the air-whistle safety mechanism at all, let alone scream curses at the Chop... Give the Labrat a Break Day?  Rest assured it was needed..
Peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 30th August 2012 at 7.00pm